Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

teh cak3 off!!!1!!1!one!!1(V2.0)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: teh cak3 off!!!1!!1!one!!1(V2.0)
    Posted: 11 August 2005 at 5:19am
some of you may remember the cake off choopie and i had a while ago. well, i brought it back. everyone, feel free to join your recipe's for various cakes, pies if you wish, but keep it within pies and cakes. here's my recipe for chocolate cake:

Ingredients-
8oz. semi sweet dark cooking chocolate
2/3 cup butter
1 cup white sugar
4 eggs
4 tbsp. all purpose flour
4 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder(i used swiss miss last time)
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. vanilla extract
4 tbsp. heavy cream

Ingredients for Frosting-
2/3 cup heavy cream
9 oz. melted semi sweetened cooking chocolate

Directions-
1.Preheat oven to 350*
2.grease a nine inch circular cake tin
3.break the chocolate into small pieces with butter over hot water
4.beat the eggs with sugar, mix with flower, cocoa powder, baking soda, and vanilla extract
5.slowly put in the melted butter, chocolate, and sour cream(while mixing)
6.bake at 350* for approximately 50 minutes or until a fork inserted in the center comes out clean
7.let cool.
8.OPTIONAL-if you want icing in the middle, follow these directions. IF NOT, ignore them and move to the next set of directions. cut cake in half (after cooled or it will fall apart) and ice the center. place top half back on, and ice the top.

Icing Directions-
1.heat 2/3 cup of heavy cream in a sauce pan
2.remove from heat, put in small bits chopped chocolate and stir until smooth. let cool until thick.
3.to test thickness, take a tbsp. out of the mix and place in fridge. if after 15 minutes it is too thin, add more chocolate until just right.

and overall, ENJOY! i garuntee this cake is EXCELLENT.
those of you who choose to try the cakes/pies, rate them 1-10. the top five will go to a poll, and be voted 1-5 from there. (similar to the gun of the month in marker gallery) don't forget to add your own recipe

-edit- this makes 12 servings btw

Edited by bluemunky42

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 5:24am
ooo i'm literally shaking with excitement how sad is this lol.
xXxXHxCxXxX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXxXHxCxXxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 5:27am
You racist pig.

Edited by xXxXHxCxXxX
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 5:32am
Chocolate cake? Lookin forward to it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 5:45am
alright question to all: i'm short of any cake tins right now for some reason which i'll go into in a second but for now the question is can i use a cookie tin? i mean would it melt or would it work just fine?
well my cake tins are all burnt to heck because my mom can't cook to save her life where as i am great and not burning everything i put on the stove or in the oven.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 6:12am
i'm keeping a photo step by step (including my mom's confused look when she came downstairs at 5 in the morning due to loud clattering of pots and pans and wondered why there was stuff on the table) so it will help people out on what the mix should look like
Adium View Drop Down
Swore too much 4 own good. F and S bomb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 6:18am
I want to share a cake with Dbib.

Midnight Krew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 6:37am
hoorah hoorah i found a cake tin so into the oven with my cake it is i can't wait to eat! will post taste test.
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 6:58am
nutrional facts?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 7:00am
heck if i know, it's not a store bought mix. i can tell you one thing though it's probably loaded with calories and cholestorol, so if you're watching either of those, don't eat this.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 7:08am
right my usb adaptor has decided to crap out on me at this inconvene time so pics will have to wait until i get it up and running again but it looks delicious
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 7:20am
Originally posted by bluemunky42 bluemunky42 wrote:

i'm keeping a photo step by step (including my mom's confused look when she came downstairs at 5 in the morning due to loud clattering of pots and pans and wondered why there was stuff on the table) so it will help people out on what the mix should look like

Your mom better be hot.
pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 7:26am
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 8:40am
I'll mark this spot for a recipie I have at home. It's a German apple cake, and it rocks. I got it from an actual German lady, so it has to be the best. People love the way it tastes, but if they see what's in it they choke. So you will preferably make the cake without actually knowing what the ingredients are or how to prepare it. Failing that, bake on blind faith.

Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 11:21am

i make dump cake, its simple cause you just dump the ingredients in there, ill post a recipie later.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 3:48pm
bump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 3:49pm
bump. man i just had my slice of cake and it is top notch. moist and chocolatey mmmm.
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 4:11pm

Has anyone made chewp's cake?

That was some damned good cake.

Someone who made chewp's cake make this cake too, then tell me if its worth making.

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
jippersbronfman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jippersbronfman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 4:12pm
sour cream....in a cake?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 4:14pm
ya i thought it was sketchy too^ so i changed it to heavy cream and it tastes great. say, i'll change that.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic