FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

teh cak3 off!!!1!!1!one!!1(V2.0)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 4:14pm
Put weed in it. 
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 5:01pm
try it
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 5:41pm

Haupia

Ingredients:

4 cups coconut milk*
2-1/2 cups water
1-1/4 cups sugar
1 cup cornstarch

*Coconut milk is made by mixing equal parts of shredded coconut and water, and simmering until foamy. Then the mixture is strained through a cheesecloth, and you squeeze as much liquid out of the pulp as possible

Insturctions:

Combine the coconut milk and water. Stir until smooth. Add the sugar and cornstarch. Cook over low heat until thickened and shiny. If the haupia is grainy, you need to keep cooking the mixture because the fat in the coconut milk has not yet melted. .

Edited by Darur
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 9:52pm
anyone else i'm looking forward to your recipe darur it looks good
Dan Long View Drop Down
aka Ghettosmurf

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 9:55pm
Well, if the next cake i decide to make goes anything like this morning's brownies, I'll have a tummy ache and the cake will only be half as big as it should be.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 11:38pm
borntopaint View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Likes to eat "Meat"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borntopaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 1:13am
Ok I don't have exact directions, but here you go.

Better than Almost Anything Cake:

Start out with a basic chocolate cake.  Any particular recipe will do.  Let it cool to room temperature.  Take the end or a long round object (I use a tea stirrer) and poke holes in it a regular intervals.  Then take Condensed Sweetend milk (1 can) and drizzle till all holes have been covered.  Repeat with warm caramel (warm so it is thin).  Next Ice with whipped cream.  Sprinkle it generously with crushed heath bars. and drizzle more caramel on top.  Let it cool over night.  The cake should be incredibly soft, and moist with the milk.   Oh man it is amazing.  Serve cool with a tall glass of milk.

"I normally refrain from conversation during gestation."
borntopaint View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Likes to eat "Meat"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borntopaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 1:15am
Originally posted by jippersbronfman jippersbronfman wrote:

sour cream....in a cake?

I have hear of Mayo in a cake, but that sounds disgusting.

"I normally refrain from conversation during gestation."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic