Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How fast is normal?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
agentwhale007. View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Flaming 9/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 3:16pm

Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

Yeah, thats not good. How can you shave with a disposable. i didnt shave for a week and a half once, it took me like 15 minutes. I could shave for like and inch, then i had to get the hair off the razor. Took me a while.

I used to use one of those Mach 3 Power things, its no better than the 3 blade disposeable. I dont care about how many times I have to wash the hair out, I shave in the shower, I just hold it up to the shower head.

I used to have an electric but I dropped it one day and the screen busted.

Hey, nice marmot!
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 11:57pm
I just got a Mach 3 Turbo Champion (the red one ) and jsut tried it out. I am very pleased, I find it was a much smoother shave than any disposable i had used in the past, and the blade spacings make it easier to clean the hair out.

<3 my Mach 3.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 12:11am
I use an electic for my face.

Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 1:00am
I use an eletric. Remmington the brand.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 1:00am
Ive just got the mustache and chin hair (barely) i use the disposable kind 1 lasts atleast 2months

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 2:00am
Originally posted by PlentifulBalls PlentifulBalls wrote:

the blade
spacings make it easier to clean the hair out.

<3 my Mach 3.

Very true, my first razor kept hair in it really badly, the mach 3 is great for that.
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 6:43am
I use an electric for the face, Norrelco I think.
TheSpookyKids87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Heh-heh heh-heh - You said "post"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSpookyKids87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 7:44am
I tried using electric but it always leaves my face all red, I shave with the quatro now and blades don't seem to last.
Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 8:57am
I switch every three times. Sometimes two. If i am shaving my scalp I use it once that first time then every other time.
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 9:50am
agentwhale007. Posted: August 11 2005 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

PlentifulBalls Posted: November 09 2005 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

nice bump...
saving the world, one warship at a time.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 10:08am
I use my Mach 3 Turbo for my Face(every 4-5 times), an Electric for the back of my neck(I can't stand that crap), and a Disposable for parts that I really dont want to get into Detail about.

Edited by Panda Man
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 10:09am
Originally posted by Snake6 Snake6 wrote:

oh, It sucks shaving there, I always seem to cut myself... The things I do for just a little more speed...

My girl likes it at least.

Looks like a plucked chicken

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
cadet_sergeant View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More power to deflector shields, Scotty!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 10:15am
i use my mach 3 i change it once a month i only shave on thursday mornings (i missed a spot today below my right ear). panda you should use Nair for men, i've used the stuff on the back of my neck as well as private areas, it smells bad and i sugest taking a shower to get it off, that way you dont smell bad. it doesnt burn i've got diffrent formulas one says 10-12 minutes the other says 12-15, they work the same and you might add a couple minutes to that (the time never works for me) just check the bottle. 
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 10:23am
Yea, I usally do that sort of "buisness" Right before a shower or during, because when I "started" to do it, I thought it was just like Normal Shaving and just clean that area, but after about 20min it would have an Ungodly Itch to it, but I learned to quick in that area.
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 2:16pm
i use venus.
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 2:45pm
so good except the solid barely lasts.
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 2:50pm
Honestly, I used to use the cheap disposables, BICs, because my facial hair isn't really that thick. But you have to make so many passes over your face, it would kinda irritate it and I wouldn't look forward to shaving at all, usually just doing like riefdom and giving myself a trim leaving a little stubbly.

Then I got some electric, I think a Norelco, and it works surprisingly good so long as you follow the directions(mainly using it on a dry,clean face).

I've used Mach 3's, and it's just too much for me! I don't need that much "cutting action" and it also overly irritates my face.

Lately, I have gone to the Gillette Sensor, which I think fits me the best! Veryt smooth, non-irritating shave, great for sensistive skin, and it can take care of a pretty thick shaving as well.....powerful yet gentle!

Honestly, my best friend is Portuguese and has some of the thickest facial hair of anyone I know, he uses a mach 3 and says all of you are changing yours out too quickly.
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 3:12pm

I would have a beard, but it would slow me down... Maybe in the off season.

If you really are serious about swimming, then in season, you shouldnt worry about things like that. I wear a drag suit in meets that dont matter. I hardly shave my face, and never my body until the end season meets.

The only thing you are doing by shaving for every meet is wasting razors and setting yourself up for a big letdown when you dont dorp as much time as you could if you swam with the hair in season.

No, what I really need is one of those bottles of cream that remove hair instantly... No more shaving sensitive areas.... yay!

The object of shaving for swimming is to remove a layer or two of skin, open and expose your pores to water, and, obviously, to get rid of hair. Using that crap acheives 1 of 3 things.

The way you seem to love flaunting the fact that you shave your body constantly makes me think you are really, really proud to be a swimmer, you are new and find that idea entertaining, so you tell people whenever you can, or you are making up a reason to shave your body.

Regardless, what are your times in whatever events you siwm, how old are you, and what kind of swimming do you do(US, high school, etc.)?
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 3:12pm
Zesty: I just dont like the feeling uf dulled metal pulling hair out of my face, so I think I'm doing ok for changing times. If he's into that, good for him.

Originally posted by merc merc wrote:

nice bump...

An identicle discussion came up last night in chat, and it's not exactly like it's spam, it's a thread full of useful information and opinions that some of the guys on here might have wanted to know, and now do.
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by merc merc wrote:

nice bump...

It had relevance and I saved space on the forum instead of making a new thread.

Me>you

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic