241 [40.64%]
229 [38.62%]
123 [20.74%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Cheetos3254 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Too cheesy for mere words to describe ..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheetos3254 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:40pm
woods
tippy279 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy279 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:42pm
SPEEDBALL IS THE FUTURE!!!!  Speedball is the hot topic in pball right now. It is way fun and there are good competitions and I just like the style of it better.
My guns name is Mr. Max in remembrance of my dog that got hit by a car: Tippmann A-5
Ricochet R-5
JCS double Trigger
Tippmann E-Grip
Flatline Barrel

Do you have the need for speed?
Nickodemus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 11:15am

^Only because you can throw up a field in a day and put cameras there and sell a ton of products to the spectators.

In the woods I play the only people who can watch are those who are playing. Amazing things happen that just couldn't on a speedball field. Speedball is fun and intense, but very limited for the players in comparison to other games.

Think and give them all you have from the beginning, and never weaken!

G36 Monkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G36 Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 4:16pm
i like scenario and woods alot better than speed (though not having played a scenario game yet, i have read alot about it and know about it and i like what i hear)
Tippmann A-5
Psycho Ballistics Double Trigger
A-5 E-Grip (tweaked and resoldered)
Lapco Bigshot 12 inch Barrel
Remote (Brand unknown)
Soon to come:
G36c Scenario kit
Nitrogen
Xspyderman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xspyderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 4:20pm
Scenario, woods, speed only when nothing else is available... like indoors in the middle of winter when I need a pb fix... speedball kinda sucks in my opinion, I get tired of playing the same field over and over and man do speedies waste alot of paint... but it is better than no pb at all... 
Xs.

A5, GTA; Flatline, Double Trigger, R/T, Tapco Stock, 32 Remote, Attitude

Forum: meeting place or medium for discussion of matters of public interest. NOT INTERESTED? DON'T POST!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G36 Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 4:32pm

ok, nickodemus, awesome fields, i checked out your old posts, and if im ever going to tampa to pb ill pm you for some directions to your field and you and i could play. 

p.s. im only 14 just to let you know, i could tell you were older in that pic, if younger people can play then its alright lol

Tippmann A-5
Remote (Brand unknown)
Soon to come:
G36c Scenario kit
Nitrogen
Nickodemus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 6:53pm
I have my two stepbrothers play who are younger then you, and some friends of mine that are also in there early 20's. We play on the weekends usually Sat morning. PM me earlier in the week that you want to come to Tampa and I'll let you know.
Think and give them all you have from the beginning, and never weaken!

bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 8:42pm
i'm a speed/tourney player, but i play woodsball on occasion. maybe 5-6 times a year. its good in variation, but too much it gets boring. where i play, anyway.
Mag-a-Man View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 Derogatory Sexual Slur 9/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mag-a-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 9:40pm
I choose speed over woods and i play both. 3 games ago was my last woodsball match and just getting read, i was bit by misquitos wearing OFF! or what ever and my friend got stung by a wosp, Id rather rather play speed ball because it's basically321 go bam bam shooting action all over covering teamates while they move up the feild sliding into a bunker poping out right after and shooting it up some more, i just get boarded in woods ball 5 minutes of not seeing a person then i see someone i try to get a good shot then hes on the other side of the feild and i dunno where anyone is again.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G36 Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 9:47pm

its called waiting the other ppl out.  And you need to hide and be really watchful.  Speedball is fun when you go with the tactics, im going to be a sniper in the military when i get older because im a dead eye already, especially with those bi pods and everything for the sniper rifles so i have to know how to use gilly suits to my advantage (i dont have 1 now but probably will soon enough)

and nickodemus, if im goin to tampa with some friends when we can drive.  ill try to remember this and go there.  if you still play or even live in florida, my dad wouldnt take me just to play paintball with some dude i met in forums lol

Tippmann A-5
Remote (Brand unknown)
Soon to come:
G36c Scenario kit
Nitrogen
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 9:55pm
speedball>*
sniperscout15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sniperscout15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 9:58pm
I like to play in the woods.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 10:07pm
Woodsball is starting to annoy me. All it is these days is hide and go seek, mixed with tag. Maybe I will go try speedball some day...

Or set a short time limit for woodsball games.

Mag-a-Man View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mag-a-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by G36 Monkey G36 Monkey wrote:

its called waiting the other ppl out.  And you need to hide and be really watchful.  Speedball is fun when you go with the tactics, im going to be a sniper in the military when i get older because im a dead eye already, especially with those bi pods and everything for the sniper rifles so i have to know how to use gilly suits to my advantage (i dont have 1 now but probably will soon enough)

ghillie suits foor woods are over rated some kid i play with paid 80 bucks for one he thought he was all 1337 and camo'd he stands by a tree thinking noone can see him and we all keep on shooting him but he doesn't know because it's acting like armor.

If every one hides and wait ppl out that gunna be even worse might as shot your self cause your not gunna see anyone else to shoot and noone will get to shoot you
PyROphantasie View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language, Flaming 9/29

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PyROphantasie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2005 at 8:02am
Originally posted by Mag-a-Man Mag-a-Man wrote:

Originally posted by G36 Monkey G36 Monkey wrote:

ghillie suits foor woods are over rated some kid i play with paid 80 bucks for one he thought he was all 1337 and camo'd he stands by a tree thinking noone can see him and we all keep on shooting him but he doesn't know because it's acting like armor.

If every one hides and wait ppl out that gunna be even worse might as shot your self cause your not gunna see anyone else to shoot and noone will get to shoot you

well that guy was obviously retarded and i think your a horrible person for shooting retarded ppl with paintballs.  Ghillie suits can work amazingly if you know how to use them
Murdock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murdock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2005 at 9:44am

Originally posted by Justice Justice wrote:

Scenario is Paintball at it's finest.

Ghillies=Dragging half the fields twigs and branches behind you.

Edited by Murdock
PFC Murdock 307th FSC 1st BDE 82nd Airborne Division

HOOOOOOOOAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
djrock View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Filter Dodge 01/13/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2005 at 10:11am

Woodsball is better, but for any one to say speedball sucks is lying. Paintball is paintball no matter where it is played. This pole is completely pointless. Everyone who has posted probbaly voted like 30 times.

It's been changed jackass.
rossy11223 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2005 at 10:26am
That is probably the only reason speedball is winning.
Mag-a-Man View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mag-a-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2005 at 11:11am
what do you expect this is a tippmann forum.......There guns are targeted at woodsball

If you went over to PNnation and made this poll one vote in every marker company youd get diffrent results majority speedball

Edited by Mag-a-Man
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic