FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bad time with 800paintball...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bad time with 800paintball...
    Posted: 11 August 2005 at 1:27am
anyway i ordered a superbolt from 800paintball.com and i wanted to check to see if it was in stock. so monday i call and get yea its in stock your package is on the truck and should head out today. tuesday i call and say i want to cancle it because it has not shown up. and i get "it just got on the truck and should be shipped within the next 30 mins"... fine what ever.

wed i call up and say i want to cancle it... "ok" done hang up. get a call 30 secs later "hi we cant cancle your order its shipping out today. you can always refuse shipment and have it sent back" (i checked and its a 50% fee if you do that).

so now im very upset and just want this darn thing cancled and dont want to have to deal with them anymore. any tips?
saving the world, one warship at a time.
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 1:28am
Just get it and return it.
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 1:29am
wait so you ordered then cancelled the next day because it didn't come after one day? patience is a virtue, merc.
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 1:30am
its a 10% fee if i do that(+return shipping)... 50% if i refuse it... on a 120$ order thats stupid for nothing.

no i cancled it because i relized it was stupid for me to spend my money on that when i have 12 guns hanging on my wall that havent seen the field in over a year and a half (6 i have never played with at all)

Edited by merc
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 1:30am
Well, you are out that 50 percent no matter what. So, take the bolt? Or just send it back, either way you are out some money.
lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 1:34am
get it and sell it.sure you can get almost what you paid on nation
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 1:35am
the thing is the reason it hasent shipped i think is because the gun is out of stock. if thats the case im gunna get stuck with a bunch of add ons (drop and gas through grip) i dont want or need or can sell...
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 1:53am
what did you pay with???

Refuse the item and cancel the payment.
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 1:55am
i always thought gun whores were dumb. what do you do with all those guns, just look? it seems stupid to keep so many and play with only 1 or 2
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 1:57am
back when i was playing more oftin i would play with 2 or 3 guns a day. i have different guns for different moods. stock class, pump, semi, electro, millsim, then i have a few for collecters reasons. just because they are paintball.

i think im gunna call the guy at my bank tommorow...
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 2:32am
if they have any issues with you refusing then just comment that, " (the first date you cancelled) the order was cancelled."
Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 2:35am
I had problems with them before, where they claimed something was in stock on their site, but it really wasn't, a month or so later, I finally got the package.
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 2:47am

Yea I buy everything at county...

www.countypaintball.com

Ive spent over $700 with them in the last month.

Mike is the best.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic