Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I had a great day today.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I had a great day today.
    Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:37pm
Today i saw Spamalot at the Shubert Theater. Here is my tale...

Started off kind of early, 7AM. I woke up and ate some poptarts. Cookies and cream. Tasty.

Then me and the family went to the train station, took the 1.5 hour long train ride into NYC and got off at Penn Station. Walked around the block, went into Macys for a bit, and then walked up to time square. Saw a bunch of people in their underwear cause apparently its national underwear day today. Then there was this Naked Cowboy dude playing a guitar on the corner. So after that, we walked through Bryant Park, which was pretty neat.

Then we continued around the blocks over there, ending up at some awesome Pizza place. After an earlyish lunch at 11:30 we went toward the theater which we were in the city to go to. It was like 2 avenues and a block from the pizza place we were at. Anywho, we get to times square again, and decide to go a direction we didnt go before, and ended up at this awesome Hershey store, with free chocolate kisses!

After that, we go to check out the theater, and with another hour to burn we go into 2 giftshops, which turn out to be WAYYYY overpriced and too small/crowded, so we got out fast without buying anything. We then went across the street to this resturant called Sardi's. Made reservations for 5 PM and left again. We walked around the block like 3 more times and then went in to get our seats to see the best Broadway Show ever, Monty Python's Spamalot.

Spamalot was hilarious. Tim Curry and David Hyde Pierce were the 2 "big" names in it, and my god Tim Curry is funny live. There was lots of good scenes, and a fair ammount or scantily clad women. And then some scantily clad men if youre into that sort of thing. The play was sort of based on The Holy Grail, but had some new stuff in it and only followed the plot for some scenes. It was good though, i laughed. A lot. If you can still get tickets, do it. At about 4 the show ended and were standing around on the sidewalk, debating if we want to get dinner in the city or not.

We end up following our plans and go back to Sardi's, which is apparently world famous. Maybe youve heard of it? So we're there way early, like 45 minutes early. But, it was ok with us, the wait staff was still finishing setting up tables but my family doesnt care, we just wanted food, and they were happy to oblidge. I got some AWESOME french onion soup, followed by Filet Mignon, and ending with the best chocolate cake EVER for desert. The Filet was probably the best one ive had anywhere. So now we're full, and my parents bank account was $350 lighter, so we grab some matchbooks and a postcard and a mint and we're back on the street.

Train ride home was uneventful. Got home around 8:30. Ordered my tadao board, and im content that this was a great day.

How was your day?

Edited by NiQ-Toto
///AMG What?
shiftykyle101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiftykyle101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:37pm
My day was good. thanks
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:38pm
Tell us more about this national underware day . . .
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:39pm
Werd

NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:42pm
National underwear day was just like 5 guys and 2 girls hanging out in the middle of time square with posters. And they were in their underwear, but all of them were wearing boxers and the girls wore night tops... Nothing interesting.

Oh yeah, and i made some girl REALLY mad when i wouldnt take her religious propoganda she tried handing me.

Edited by NiQ-Toto
///AMG What?
Dye Playa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested- Reposted Inapropiate Link.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dye Playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:43pm
i love the city. NY is the best. they have the best food. my day was good. i got perscription oakleys so im happy
pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:47pm
I ate a big red candle.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:53pm
I ate your chocolate squirrell
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
shocker sucks View Drop Down
Didn’t like it here anyway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shocker sucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 12:12am
I hate new york and our stupid city

"Fifteen years old plus one
Hotter than a microwave oven
Mary, baby, daddy is comin' home"
Dye Playa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dye Playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 1:15am
y....
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 1:21am
i hate cities, especially new york. the reason for this is because every time i went to new york in the past 2 years is because i have to move big heavy crap for my weak sister who lived up there now she moved down to baltimore which required alot more moving
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 1:25am
Originally posted by MetallicaESPa5 MetallicaESPa5 wrote:

Werd
Dye Playa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dye Playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 2:28pm
tell her hire a mover. NY is great, but im not sure if i would want to live the4re.... visits are cool butit might get monatanous ┐┐sp??
Dan Long View Drop Down
aka Ghettosmurf

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 2:32pm

yar, I was born in a big city, Long Beach Cali that is. Then my dad sold his construction company, and moved to Montana to be a technology teacher, and have a "safer place to raise his family"

YO dawgs, if I ran into any trouble in the h00d me and my homies handle dat with out gats. w0rd

Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 2:44pm
I wanna see sweeny todd.  Its a boadway play.  Aside from that, im priming the walls in my room to paint them.  Im redoing my room with an entertainment center and whatnot.  I completely detailed the inside of my dad's car and im about to go out and wash it.  Then ill wax it with meguiars which is teh best. Mr. Clean auto dry is my hero.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic