Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trips to space.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
shiftykyle101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiftykyle101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 12:09am
nooo i dont think people and the goverment should spend money on space exploration. People will do whatever they want with money but the goverment shouldnt spend that much on it thats from taxes, they should put it into a more productive investment.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 12:13am
If it wasnt for space exploration. We wouldnt have sleeping bags, pop corn, m and ms, gatorade, coolade, tin foil, microwaves, computers, plasma screens, air bags, rocket fuel... Shut it.
Dragunov View Drop Down
Stike One. Offensive Sig.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dragunov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 12:17am
Wait, first you were talking about CEOs and private citizens wasting their money on this, and now you have changed it to saying the government shouldn't waste money on space...

Make up your mind about what we're proving you wrong about.
RAMBINO IS MY BABIES DADDY

usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 12:20am
Originally posted by shiftykyle101 shiftykyle101 wrote:

meh, didn't expect you people to agree.

So doesnt that mean you intentionally started a conflict? Thats a strike-worthy offense nowadays.

nooo i dont think people and the goverment should spend money on space exploration. People will do whatever they want with money but the goverment shouldnt spend that much on it thats from taxes, they should put it into a more productive investment.

You do realize that the first time we land a mining platform on an asteroid, the cost for the past 40 years of space exploration will be paid for in a week don't you?

Edited by usafpilot07
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 12:27am

Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

paid $20 million and went with the Russians

And how many people have done this?

Who the hell is stupid enough to pay 20 million dollars to go into space with the russians?  Its like paying to get put in a death trap.

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiftykyle101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 12:34am
woah woah take it easy im not trying to start a conflict and im not trying to set up a debate im just simply saying my oppinion and seeing if anyone agrees and listening to people. and Dbibeau, sorry i didn't know any of that. You guys sure arn't a friend bunch.
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 12:36am
Originally posted by rockerdoode rockerdoode wrote:

Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

paid $20 million and went with the Russians

And how many people have done this?

Who the hell is stupid enough to pay 20 million dollars to go into space with the russians?  Its like paying to get put in a death trap.

A CEO and someone from one of the boy bands
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 12:38am

woah woah take it easy im not trying to start a conflict and im not trying to set up a debate im just simply saying my oppinion and seeing if anyone agrees and listening to people. and Dbibeau, sorry i didn't know any of that. You guys sure arn't a friend bunch.

Duh...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiftykyle101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 12:39am

why do you get your satiffaction out of disrespecting people who havent done anything to you?

ok im prepared to be flamed.

GO!

Edited by shiftykyle101
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 12:43am
We dont, you disrespected people that were well off first. You basicaly said how they chose to spend their money is wrong. Its their bloody money kid.
Shub View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I donít have one either. Is that good???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 12:46am
What's the point of building multi-million dollar estates then? Having many expensive cars? Owning your own jet? Owning a yacht? Many wealthy people have at least some of what I just listed. All of those things could be used to feed the children, cancer research, etc, etc. However, in the end, it is still THEIR money. They have the right to do with it what they wish.
Kpoofs View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
strike1, filter dodge 8-7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kpoofs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 1:05am
Space exploration is extremely helpful and important.

ANd I don't see why the U.S.A has to spend all of their money on other countries who happened to suck at getting money. It just a misfortune and it sucks that it happens, but thats how the world works.
I Have a B2K and a 98c.
Dye Playa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested- Reposted Inapropiate Link.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dye Playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 1:21am
^agreed. the US needs to step back sometimes too, and now always be super country. and lots of those million airs do donate a lot to charity, they through around thousands into charities and stuff like its nothin
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 1:27am
Instead of buying that bike in your sig you should have gae the money to the homeless you commie!
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 1:27am
i really laughed uproariously when i saw the starving children part, when i was 6-10 my mom used to tell me when i didn't finish my food "there are starving people in china who would feast on those peas"
paintballman_13 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballman_13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 1:36am
Originally posted by oreomann33 oreomann33 wrote:

Instead of buying that bike in your sig you should have gae the money to the homeless you commie!

Whoa that is exactly what I was thinking

Edit: Who would pay 100 million for a short trip when they could buy a space ship from scaled composites. (I dont know the technical name or if there is one. im referring to space ship one and virgin space ship style.)

Edited by paintballman_13
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic