Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Political Beliefs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Poll Question: What political beliefs do most people have that play?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [39.39%]
8 [24.24%]
12 [36.36%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
TRC1040 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRC1040 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Political Beliefs
    Posted: 10 August 2005 at 10:59pm
Not to offend anyone, I just want to know what people believe in around here. If you are a mixture, say what you are most of

Edited by TRC1040

MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:00pm
Werd.

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:00pm
I believe your question is dumb and not very broad.

I dont fit in any of the options.

Kpoofs View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
strike1, filter dodge 8-7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kpoofs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:00pm
Liberal.
I Have a B2K and a 98c.
shiftykyle101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiftykyle101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:02pm
I dunno im only 14
Dragunov View Drop Down
Stike One. Offensive Sig.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dragunov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:03pm
Conservatively liberal.
RAMBINO IS MY BABIES DADDY

TRC1040 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRC1040 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:03pm

well i didnt want to name parties, cause some people might not like it (i dont care for those people), but how can you not fit under any of those three?

usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:03pm
you have just opened a

put on your Nomex good sir, you may have sparked a flame war

Edited by usafpilot07
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
TRC1040 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRC1040 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:04pm

Originally posted by shiftykyle101 shiftykyle101 wrote:

I dunno im only 14

im only 15, come on you have to belive in something

Dragunov View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dragunov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by TRC1040 TRC1040 wrote:

well i didnt want to name parties, cause some people might not like it (i dont care for those people), but how can you not fit under any of those three?

Because other is a poor way of asking someone to express their beliefs. The political spectrum is not a linear path from republican to democrat.

Dragunov View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dragunov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:07pm

Originally posted by shiftykyle101 shiftykyle101 wrote:

I dunno im only 14

im only 15, come on you have to belive in something

No, you don't. At 15, I didn't care about anything like this.

glazener24 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glazener24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:07pm

-here we go again....

edit - you migt need this afterwards.

Edited by glazener24
"It strikes fear in my heart..." -Former OU coach Barry Switzer, in regards to OSU football.
Grent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:07pm
china has the right idea
i lost my strike.. good things do happen to bad people
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:09pm
I hate equally. 
shiftykyle101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiftykyle101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:09pm

i have zero politicalness. And im also canadian.

Edited by shiftykyle101
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:10pm
Because you only put two options that are at opposite ends. There are thousands of other options and to define oneself with just one category wont work either.

Take for instance the person that beleives abortion should be the choice of the mother and not the goverment but also supports a large military, higher taxs, tighter gun legislation, marriage rights for all genders, no constitutional rights, slavery, not legalizing weed and no immigration laws. Where does that one fit?

No one is truely liberal or conservative so therefore everyone will be other.

Edited by Hades

TRC1040 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRC1040 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:12pm

Originally posted by Dragunov Dragunov wrote:

Because other is a poor way of asking someone to express their beliefs. The political spectrum is not a linear path from republican to democrat.

I'm sorry to say this but there are only 2 MAYBE three major parties in the USA, if you are something else you can post it. I've had beliefs since i was 13 too. Consevitives all the way

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:14pm
And those parties all have idiots in them and waste everyones time and money getting nothing done.

Dragunov View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dragunov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:18pm

Originally posted by Dragunov Dragunov wrote:

I'm sorry to say this but there are only 2 MAYBE three major parties in the USA, if you are something else you can post it. I've had beliefs since i was 13 too. Consevitives all the way

Guess what? Voting for a party does not mean that you agree with everything they do. It means that you feel their core beliefs and goals are most in line with your own.

If someone believes in gun banning, legal abortion, and some major conservative belief, they will probably vote democrat. Not because their ideas follow the party to the letter, but because, weighing the options, they realize that is the way they can get the most of what they want.

You said beliefs, not party. This is not a case of splicing meanings, it is one of two completely different things being linked together.

As a side note, in fourth grade I voted for Nader because I felt sorry for him being the underdog.

DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:20pm
0 percent being libral, 100 percent being right wing, im about 75.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic