Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Political Beliefs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Poll Question: What political beliefs do most people have that play?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [39.39%]
8 [24.24%]
12 [36.36%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by Dragunov Dragunov wrote:

Originally posted by TRC1040 TRC1040 wrote:

Originally posted by Dragunov Dragunov wrote:

Because other is a poor way of asking someone to express their beliefs. The political spectrum is not a linear path from republican to democrat.

I'm sorry to say this but there are only 2 MAYBE three major parties in the USA, if you are something else you can post it. I've had beliefs since i was 13 too. Consevitives all the way

If someone believes in gun banning, legal abortion, and some major conservative belief, they will probably vote democrat. Not because their ideas follow the party to the letter, but because, weighing the options, they realize that is the way they can get the most of what they want.

Er, you mean liberal right?

Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
TRC1040 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRC1040 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:24pm

to mee it seems as though that a lot of people are Independent (just to give the belief a name) meaning that you have a mixture of things that you think is right.

DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:24pm
No hes got it right, hes saying if a person is libral, but they have a conservative beliefe they want to get passed, they will vote republican because its more likely to get passed.
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

No hes got it right, hes saying if a person is libral, but they have a conservative beliefe they want to get passed, they will vote republican because its more likely to get passed.

doh, my bad, missread

Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
adrenalinejunky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

strike 1 11/24/08 language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrenalinejunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

And those parties all have idiots in them and waste everyones time and money getting nothing done.

probably the most true statement in this thread.
hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:54pm
 I am against more "Liberal associated" beliefs, so I would have to say I lean on the conservative side.  Plus, I "extremely dislike" (I've stoped using the word "hate" to describe how I feel) way more "Liberal Associated" people.
Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
Dragunov View Drop Down
Stike One. Offensive Sig.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dragunov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:54pm
I don't really know where I stand.
RAMBINO IS MY BABIES DADDY

Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 12:24am
It would have to depend on the particular issue.  The question is too broad for there to be a meaningful response.
SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperXero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 1:33am

A vote for maddox is a vote for killing babies!

Edited by SuperXero
Tenacious and Versatile
Murdock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murdock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 8:47am

I should have complete and unquestioned control.

Thats my political belief.

I will rule you all with an iron fist!

Oh yeah...Ill legalize pot also.

Edited by Murdock
PFC Murdock 307th FSC 1st BDE 82nd Airborne Division

HOOOOOOOOAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
Lemon View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Flaming 9/1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 10:28am
tough question

I have beliefs from both ends

does that make me "other"?
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 1:02pm
I basically consider myself a moderate democrat. I voted liberal basically because I am most definately not conservative but I don't really fit all of the steriotypes that go with being liberal either. I don't want to ban guns and I'm against abortion but I'm also against God in school and crap like the patriot act. Not to mention big business. I dunno, I would probably fill a page if I would actually try to explain my political beliefs fully.

Dan Long View Drop Down
aka Ghettosmurf

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 1:05pm

Originally posted by Kpoofs Kpoofs wrote:

Liberal.

yay! dude, your dads so impolite, hes just like, "Dan, who did your parents vote for?...btw TUCK IN YOUR SHIRT!"

yeah

Well I'm mostly liberal because I believe in mostly what they do, but I'll vote for what I want. But like I said, I'm mostly liberal

reclusivetorrid View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Look at me, I came out of my hole!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reclusivetorrid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 1:07pm
I'm pretty much conservative...lean toward libertarian on certain issues. Mostly conservative though.
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 1:52pm
I'm basically almost all Conservative

I agree with bush on most things, the only one I really don't agree with is affirmative action.

But hey, Bush > ANY Dem, thats why he was relected.

agentwhale007. View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Flaming 9/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 3:13pm

I have no real set of cookie cutter ideas.

I am, though, very highly anti-idiot.

That usually means I agree with Liberal ideas alot, but not on everything. 

Hey, nice marmot!
jesus freak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jesus freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

I believe your question is dumb and not very broad.

I dont fit in any of the options.

me with hades
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 3:33pm
What a suprise, no Libertarian.

Some of us dont fit in your predetermined slots.
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 3:35pm
im 15, im for bush, im conservative.....but its not a big part of my life yet anyway

Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by TRC1040 TRC1040 wrote:

to mee it seems as though that a lot of people are Independent (just to give the belief a name) meaning that you have a mixture of things that you think is right.

Yep, but people assume that since you're not in one group of closed-minded, partisan morons, logically, you have to be in the polar opposite group of closed-mined, partisan morons.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic