Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Political Beliefs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Poll Question: What political beliefs do most people have that play?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [39.39%]
8 [24.24%]
12 [36.36%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Homer J Homer J wrote:

Yep, but people assume that since you're not in one group of closed-minded, partisan morons, logically, you have to be in the polar opposite group of closed-mined, partisan morons.

I couldnt have said it better myself.

Did i ever mention i despise the party system? It just proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that 99% of the population is a bunch of morons. "More than 2 political extremes? Zomg WE R TEH CONFUZED"

Political parties are like windows ME. Completely tailored to simplify a thing that isnt very complex in the first place for the lowest common denominator.

Ill tell you a secret: It doesnt matter WHO gets elected, theyre all politician scumbags that DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU.
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 3:43pm
The one-or-the-other mentality gives people less to think about.

I usually compare political parties to high school cliques.

Edited by Homer J
jesus freak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jesus freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

Originally posted by Homer J Homer J wrote:

Yep, but people assume that since you're not in one group of closed-minded, partisan morons, logically, you have to be in the polar opposite group of closed-mined, partisan morons.

I couldnt have said it better myself.

Did i ever mention i despise the party system? It just proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that 99% of the population is a bunch of morons. "More than 2 political extremes? Zomg WE R TEH CONFUZED"

Political parties are like windows ME. Completely tailored to simplify a thing that isnt very complex in the first place for the lowest common denominator.

Ill tell you a secret: It doesnt matter WHO gets elected, theyre all politician scumbags that DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU.

The stereotypic beliefes you have must mean you fit into a perfect little window of one specific group of people who think and belive a few things similar to you.

And obviously if you dislike one person you must be from the complete oposite side of the political spectrum.

Parties suck, period.  Thats why i'll never register in a party.
WUNgUN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
100% Bonafied Jar Head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WUNgUN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 4:46pm
I think that any time you discuss politics with people who think Busch beer and instant mac n' cheese are staple foods you deserve any answers you get...
[IMG]http://hometown.aol.com/hlwrangler/myhomepage/revised5_copy.jpg">
""...the Marines we have there now could crush the city and be done with business in four days."--LtGen Conway on Fallujah
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 5:51pm
I'd vote for the best candidate... Doesn't matter the party..

fractus.scud View Drop Down
well I have no title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fractus.scud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 6:07pm
I don't care what party anyone is in, just depends how good they are. But it just about always turns out that the Conservatives share most of my views.

Benny go home!
Badsmitty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Parental Advisory Non Conformist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 8:08pm
Used to be conservative, but get more liberal as I age.
Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 8:27pm
I used to be sort of conservative, and beleive that Bush was the best, blah blah blah.  But then I realized, why do I care?  I can't do anything at my current age, so why care now?   I can't change anything.

I just don't care anymore, after seeing various elections, I don't want to associate myself with any whiney group such as "conservative" or "liberal".  I could type more why I don't like to associate myself with them, but it should be very obvious.
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 9:39pm
All and all I am conservative.  I'm really not as staunch as I appear, I just cant stand stupidity and hypocracy so I tend to argue against a lot of liberal ideals.
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

I just cant stand stupidity and hypocracy so I tend to argue against a
lot of liberal ideals.

Thorlos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thorlos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 11:06pm
well, I think that if your a constant liberal or conservative, your ignorant. I will vote for what will put my beliefs through, conservative or liberal
Dan Long View Drop Down
aka Ghettosmurf

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 11:08pm

Originally posted by Thorlos Thorlos wrote:

well, I think that if your a constant liberal or conservative, your ignorant. I will vote for what will put my beliefs through, conservative or liberal

w0rd to that

Enos is so right. I love the comment about Windows ME.

Enos for prez!

Edited by Dan Long
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 12:38am
Originally posted by Thorlos Thorlos wrote:

Well, I think we all are like that, I just find I usually agree with conservative veiws, save for a few.

Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 1:01am
Which ever party has the cooler looking candidate.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

reclusivetorrid View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Look at me, I came out of my hole!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reclusivetorrid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 10:11am
Originally posted by Hitman Hitman wrote:

Which ever party has the cooler looking candidate.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic