Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

one last e-bolt question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
burgurboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burgurboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: one last e-bolt question
    Posted: 10 August 2005 at 9:00pm

ok, ok i know this has been posted thousands of times, but when ive searched i get 50 results and non of them get straight down to the point, so heres my question

ok i found ebolts for 110$ brand new and they proably wont last too long like that, so heres the question.

for $110 should i get the ebolt for my tippmann??

chromed 98 custom
polished internals
DOP drop
DOP on/off
12" Stiffi
2mm trigger pull
GTA double trigger
Q- loader
(currently working on the spyder- tippmann electronic conversion)
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 9:02pm
If you plan to keep your tippmann for a while and plan to use it as your main gun i wood say yes.
burgurboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burgurboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 9:12pm

hmm, well i might start on this spyder- tippmann project soonbut i know if i do it im gonna be tearing my gun up, and theres pretty much no going back. the spyder mod will be alot cheaper, but probably not reliable ( and hard as crap to do). then theres the ewbolt which is 110$ but easier to install and theres no risk of screwing my gun over and the main thing i want to know about the ebolt is, if it is reliable.

chromed 98 custom
polished internals
DOP drop
DOP on/off
12" Stiffi
2mm trigger pull
GTA double trigger
Q- loader
glazener24 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glazener24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 9:26pm
98e > spyder
"It strikes fear in my heart..." -Former OU coach Barry Switzer, in regards to OSU football.
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 9:47pm
sorry my first post wasnt very helpfull , yea an e98 IMO is more reliable then a spyder.  You dont know what to exspect from the conversion i am not saying you cant do it but i think it would be better off with the e-bolt.
rossy11223 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 9:55pm
Its not like the e-bolt is going to "screw up" your gun like some people think. Nothing is going to happen as long as you get your co2 anti-siphoned.

Edited by rossy11223
SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 11:09pm
As long as you have it setup right and use teflon tape/loctite on you're fittings then you should have no probs with an E-bolt. As for reliablilty... As long as you take good care of it, it should be very reliable (and don't use regular co2).
   MacDev Militia
   Alien - Because winning is more fun.
jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 2:21am
$110 is a steal, jump on it.
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

Bruce A. Frank View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
KRL Reincarnated?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce A. Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 3:09am
Originally posted by burgurboy burgurboy wrote:

OK, OK i know this has been posted thousands of times, but when I've searched i get 50 results and non of them get straight down to the point, so heres my question

OK i found E-Bolts for 110$ brand new and they probably wont last too long like that, so heres the question.

for $110 should i get the ebolt for my Tippmann??

After using the E-Bolt now for 4+months, I have no hesitation is saying that I would grab it for that price. Mine cost me $229...and worth every dime. The psych-out factor alone is worth the cost. You would be amazed at how many people ask why we need Halo Bs on our Tippmanns. We hand them the marker, and hold their Angel for them, while the blow their minds as they walk the Tippmann double trigger. The hand the 98C back to us with their mouth hanging open in disbelief.

woodzballer08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodzballer08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 11:16am
on ebay you can find them allways for $120 buy it now
Getting bunkered is like having sex in prision; it will happen weather you like it or not.
burgurboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burgurboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 12:51pm

about how much is it to get a tank anti-siphoned cuz ive got 2

16 oz's

chromed 98 custom
polished internals
DOP drop
DOP on/off
12" Stiffi
2mm trigger pull
GTA double trigger
Q- loader
SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by burgurboy burgurboy wrote:

about how much is it to get a tank anti-siphoned cuz ive got 2

16 oz's

Well, you can buy an anti-siphoned tube online for $5.00. Then you can either install it yourself (not reccomended) or take it to your local proshop and get it installed their. To get it installed I'm guessing it's gonna cost about $6 or so.

MacDev Militia
   Alien - Because winning is more fun.
burgurboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burgurboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 3:09pm
oh ok thats not too bad ive had others tell me i might as well just buy an anti siphoned tank all together
chromed 98 custom
polished internals
DOP drop
DOP on/off
12" Stiffi
2mm trigger pull
GTA double trigger
Q- loader
burgurboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burgurboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 3:25pm

ok i found an ebolt for 110 on ebay however it is the psyco ballastics one, what the differentce from this and a regular ebolt, which is better?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=71754 68779&category=47241&sspagename=rvi:1:2v_home

and if any one knows where i can get an e-bolt for aobut this price can you give me a link?

Edited by burgurboy
chromed 98 custom
polished internals
DOP drop
DOP on/off
12" Stiffi
2mm trigger pull
GTA double trigger
Q- loader
burgurboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burgurboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 3:18pm
ok i fixed the link
chromed 98 custom
polished internals
DOP drop
DOP on/off
12" Stiffi
2mm trigger pull
GTA double trigger
Q- loader
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic