FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

so... i’m kinda sponsored...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2005 at 12:52pm
cool
Razgriz Ghost View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2005 at 12:48pm
Same here.
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2005 at 12:47pm
nice job. wish that would happen to me.
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2005 at 12:45pm
so last sunday i stopped by my local field to check out how my friends were doing in the tournament.  i would have been playing, but i had to work and i didn't have any money... anyway after the tourny one of the guys who works there pulled a bunch of kids aside, including my friends.  so i walked up to the group and my buddies said that i should be included too.  well... turns out they were putting together a B team to play some smaller rookie tournaments and work our way up.  so i hope all of this works out.  eventually, they want to get an x-ball team together and include us in that.  so this has a ton of potential for me and the 2 other kids i've been playing tournies with lately.  it'll be nice to go to the field and actually be part of something and not just another walk on with a pretty nice gun.  so... free admission, air, and discounted paint for me!!!!

Of course this was all just talk, but from how everyone was acting at the meeting, this will hopefully work out and have a lot of potential.  three of us have already placed 2nd in a couple tournaments. 

This field is the siege in mukwanago wisconsin...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic