Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Response Trigger

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jackd89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackd89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Response Trigger
    Posted: 08 August 2005 at 12:42am

How can you get a response trigger to super response trigger status? (20 bps)

How fast can the stock hopper supply the balls?

are drop forwards worth it?

are remote lines worth it?

thanks, i bought the gun yesterday

Tippmann 98 Custom:
Cyclone Feeder
Reponse Trigger
Flatline Barrel System
Expansion Chamber
rossy11223 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 12:46am

Call Tippmann, get LPK hoses, replace r/t sear spring with stock sear spring

If you want to balance out your gun, yes. Some people say it makes your profile bigger.

If you want to get your heavy tank off your gun, yes. If you play woodsball, remotes are good because they make it easier to crawl around.

CHAOSS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHAOSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 12:47am
I love the remote line because you don't need the extra weight of the bottle on your already pretty heavy 98C...plus get the remote and there is no need to spend money on the drop forward
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 1:01am
I use a drop, because I play both woods and urban fields, so the drop is more practical plus I can still use the tank as a stock.
Large Unit View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not really, but it looks good as a name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Large Unit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 1:34am

I don't own one myself so I'm not the best person to explain it, search for "rt mod" and you will likely find it.

On my 98c the stock hopper kept up to about 7 bps, if you have a r/t you will need a new hopper or you will chop, I reccomend a 12v revolution if you want to keep it slow or if you actually want to shoot 20 bps like you asked a Halo B.

I don't like dropfowards myself but its really a matter of comfort, I prefer a unimount.

I hate remotes but some like them, the coiled ones tangle on everything and the steel ones stick out very far, I have got a few people out by shooting them in the remote line.

SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 10:55am
And another thing... Before yo go crazy upgrading play a little bit. I know your thinking now "I know what I want" but thats what I thought and I was wrong. Play a little and see what you need and what you think will improve your game.
   MacDev Militia
   Alien - Because winning is more fun.
bronco9588 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bronco9588 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 11:11am
Originally posted by rossy11223 rossy11223 wrote:

Call Tippmann, get LPK hoses, replace r/t sear spring with stock sear spring

what is the difference between the two springs?
pooperscooper View Drop Down
I’m not sure where to post this...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pooperscooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 12:03pm
the rt sear spring is heavier.
Chuck Norris doesnt read books, he stares them down untill he gets the information he wants.
alphaferret View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphaferret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 12:35pm
i don't remember seeing a extra spring in my a5 kit
rossy11223 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 12:44pm

It comes with a heavy spring in it. If you just replace your stock one, your trigger pull will be lighter and you will shoot faster.

alphaferret View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphaferret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 7:55pm

response trig kit

incl-flow connectorbolt/flow connecter fitting/flow connecter nut fitting/piston fitting/flow control exterier assembly/gun oil

it shows that in the instructs w/ picts of each except for the oil

no where do i see an extra spring

can i do the pen spring mod

with what little time we have we must...
woodzballer08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodzballer08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by jackd89 jackd89 wrote:

1. dont know(egrip max is 17bps)

2. stock hopper not wort a penny, you will save your self money by buying a electric one.

3. see 5

4. only for seniro games and recball 

5. I hope you still have your sales slip from the store you bought it from, like i have been posting, www.actionvillage.com has a factory reconditioned Tippmann 98 Pro E.($169.99) It comes stock with a drop foreword, dubble trigger and an e-grip, as for the hopper the stock "shake 'n' bake hopper" is not even worth putting paintballs into. at firstcallpaintball.com and many other websights have a 12 volt revolution for $19.99 for that price its a steal unless you can constantly shoot 10+ bps if so you schould get an egg for $59.99 at www.firstcallpaintball.com , for the remote line it is up to you(however if you ever have bad backpain like i do, i shattered 2 discs, i do not recomend a remote line unless you are willing to regret using one the next mourning).

Getting bunkered is like having sex in prision; it will happen weather you like it or not.
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by jackd89 jackd89 wrote:

Call Tippmann and ask for LP RT line and fittings. Also polish your internals and put the original sear spring back in. I got my RT up to 20bps by polishing the internals and rear bolt.

6bps

YES, make your gun very comfortable, compact, and balanced.

Meh not really, only if youve got a stock and are going for a milsim look. Its up to you though.

Your welcome! I bought a new gun last week! Gook luck with it.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic