Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
frontplayer7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frontplayer7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question
    Posted: 07 August 2005 at 5:48pm
hey guys i was just wandering im sortof in the middle between newb and experienced and i was wondering if a ion would be a good gun for me
tippy279 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy279 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 6:59pm
Yes no doubt it would.  It can be technical though so you need to get the scoop on all of the features and read troubleshooting tips and the manual thoroughly.  I have heard of some reliability issues and personally have experienced a few but still a decent value.  I would get the Wrath over the Ion though or a upped 98 or A-5.  Still the Ion will serve you well (if it works) as you get better.
My guns name is Mr. Max in remembrance of my dog that got hit by a car: Tippmann A-5
Ricochet R-5
JCS double Trigger
Tippmann E-Grip
Flatline Barrel

Do you have the need for speed?
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 7:33pm

My friends have impulses and ions and the impulses amlost always have something wrong and need to be fixed when they come to play, but the ion is almost always ready to go.  Its a nice gun

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
rossy11223 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 9:28pm
It is a good gun for players less experienced to good guns. It sounds like that fits your description, so I think it would be a good buy.
SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 9:51pm
If you know the basics of paintball and paintball guns then it should be great for you.
   MacDev Militia
   Alien - Because winning is more fun.
butzmcweenie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butzmcweenie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 10:53pm
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^|||__
|-----Tippmann----|||| '|";\,___.
|_..._...______===|=||_|__|...,]
"(@)'(@)"""" |(@)(@) ````'(@)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic