FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What do you do?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do you do?
    Posted: 04 August 2005 at 9:49pm

Inspired by Fat Stalin's break in thread and the fugitive thread, hers another scenario to play out.  Play this one like the fugitive one.

You're a soldier on a mission in somalia.  Your helicopter goes down and only you and the other minigun operator survive.  You have a few choices.  The miniguns still work, theres several MP5's there with ammo because that's what the crew has in case they go down. The back of your helo is blasted out so you can run away.  The opposing force is about 300 somali turning the corner to pull a 1992 incedent as in dragging your body through the streets.  So do you take as many as you can out with the minigun or do you grab a gun and run with your partner?

Continue the story after where the last person stops.

So you,

Edited by Predatorr
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 9:51pm
I sit and wonder how the heck I ended up in that situation, and if I can buy some more of whatever I drank the night before.
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 9:52pm
I'd wonder how I was sitting at home in my computer chair one moment and then the next I'm in Somalia. Then, I'd wake up because it could never happen so it'd have to be a dream.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Telemachus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Telemachus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 9:53pm

Take the pistol.

Apply to side of head.

End of all my problems, dont know about the other guy, oh well.

"Sing in me O Muse... "
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 9:54pm
Ide shoot the guns till they ran out of bullets then end up dying.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 9:55pm
Umm.... I was under the impression the minigun wouldnt work because the helocopter has to be on for the miniguns to work.

oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 9:58pm
Time to get into my stash.
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 9:59pm

Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

Umm.... I was under the impression the minigun wouldnt work because the helocopter has to be on for the miniguns to work.

they run on electricity from batteries charged while the helo is in flight.  A lot's changed since 1992..or so ive been told

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 9:59pm

Not a problem for these guys, since you've got to be over 14 to be in a situation like that.
xteam View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xteam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 9:59pm
wooooooooooooooooooo
Fat Stalin View Drop Down
Strike 1 Derogatory Sexual Slur 9/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fat Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 10:00pm

Image it did work. I would spray back and forth until they were in easy range to shoot me. I would then break for the hills with my partner.
Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 10:00pm
I wouldnt really know unless I was actually in that situation.
Telemachus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Telemachus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 10:04pm

Originally posted by Fat Stalin Fat Stalin wrote:

Image it did work. I would spray back and forth until they were in easy range to shoot me. I would then break for the hills with my partner.

How old are you, honestly?

"Sing in me O Muse... "
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 10:11pm
You would be out of bullets in seconds even if it did work, granted it didnt break in the crash and was pointed in a direction it was useful.

I know, I know. This helicopter landed pefectly on its skis and is exactly perpendicular to the area the enemy is coming from and it has unlimited ammo and by some miracle it can move without the power from the helo.

Edited by Hades

lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 10:16pm
after relizing i somehow survived a crash id get the survilal radio call out a maybe and requeast gun ships on my position.have 1 land we hop on and were safe
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 10:19pm
Take the MP5's and roll out.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
glazener24 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glazener24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 10:37pm
for those who do not know, it's a true story. except the only one left alive was the pilot Micheal Durant, and two Delta force snipers Gary Gordon and Randy Shughart went in to help Durant against hundreds of Somalis, Gordan and Shughart died, Durant was captured and released. try reading in the company of heros by Micheal Durant. And watch the movie Black Hawk Down. they're both really good.
"It strikes fear in my heart..." -Former OU coach Barry Switzer, in regards to OSU football.
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 10:40pm
We all know.  He might as well have labled the title "What would you do if you were in Black Hawk Down?"

Edited by Glassjaw
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic