FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Breaking in

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
benttwig33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Whiner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benttwig33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 10:55pm
Grab a knife thats nearby...(I have MANY laying around my house)....and let them come

my house is very open and he would have no way to sneak by

or i actually have a bow staff by my door...and I must say "im pretty good with a bow staff..." of course thats why all the gangs want me! I would just swing at them with that
Sig is WAY too big.
Slothbutt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can’t find the short bus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slothbutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 1:21am
Hopfully they make enough noise before they get to my room and I wake-up and know they're coming. I have a shotgun loaded with 00 Buckshot within reach of my bed. It's really up to the bad guys..I'll call 911 on my cell but I'm not going to rely on the bad guys to wait for the cops to show up. If they come down the hallway toward the bedrooms they'er gonna have a bad day.
Having the right tools for the job helps..a paintball gun might scare off a home invader but it won't stop them if they make up their mind to hurt you or your family.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 3:18am
All you would need to do is rack that beast and they will run. The sound of a shot gun makes the blood run cold.
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 3:31am

I am sitting on my chair infront of my computer...

I would stand against a wall, pose and pretend to be a statue, if that fails I will die

If I was in my bedroom I would grab my trusty hatchet or one of my many hidden knives

Edited by TruePaintballer
Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
Nickodemus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 9:02am

Originally posted by tippmannboy2 tippmannboy2 wrote:

i know him on AIM and he cant, but in that situation I would reach over and open the gun cabinet. Grab my .380 (stays loaded) and my Benelli Nova With 2 speed loaders and lay down on the couch (I live in a double wide and the way the couch sits i can lay down on it and have a clear shot through the hall and to where the valuables are my moms dresser aka jewelry) I would imitiatly shoot the robbers in the leg with 00 buck shot and then run up to them and laugh and call the cops then shoot them with a .22 just for fun ( i dont think i could kill some one over material possetions (sp?) but i sure as hell could if they were in my parents or sisters but id give them a scare or no leg to tell a story about. im not gonna lie id shoot them. but not dead just take of a leg.

Just remember that you only shoot to kill. The femoral artery in your leg is one of the largest and if it gets ruptured you will bleed out and die in a matter of seconds.

Think and give them all you have from the beginning, and never weaken!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic