Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Breaking in

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
Nickodemus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 9:58am
Originally posted by Predatorr Predatorr wrote:

let's face it.  How many people are actually gonna be able to grab their gun and get to a secure place when burgulars, who are supposed to get in and out in a timely manner, will be moving through the house quickly.  Also how many people are heavy sleepers?   (if its late at night) And also, how many people know already that they would think clearly in a time of crisis?  Just a thought but seirously, wouldnt most of us just cower in a corner until the police arrived and do exactly what the burgulars say if they find you?  Just a thought but seriously...

In a CC state go visit a gun nut at their firearm store or home and you will see that they always have a nice pistol holstered on them, like normal people carry around a wallet. I don't do that when I don't feel the potential for threat, but some prefer to be ready to defend themselves with firepower anytime, anywhere - these folks are out there.

Think and give them all you have from the beginning, and never weaken!

Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 11:01am
yeah, when im old enough ill be one of those gun toting, high strung NRA members.  When trouble comes, ill be ready to blow its frekain head off!
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by Predatorr Predatorr wrote:

night) And also, how many people know already that they would think clearly in a time of crisis?
Actually.. I seriously believe I would, I've been in many a situation where if I didn't think fast and on my feet, me or someone else would ahve been severly injured.

abramscommander View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abramscommander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 3:11pm
here is what i would do i would hide behind a dorr and let them go past id move up behind one of them silently snap his neck and throw a knife at the other one and call the cops both would be dead but here its okay to kill them
ive seen the horrors of war
-Iraq 1990
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by abramscommander abramscommander wrote:

here is what i would do i would hide behind a dorr and let them go past id move up behind one of them silently snap his neck and throw a knife at the other one and call the cops both would be dead but here its okay to kill them

Yes because you are the super leet demolition sniper hxc seal team rainbow 6 super duper delta ranger team member.
Nickodemus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 3:26pm
I don't care what you hear... no one throws their knife in combat, or at least it is extremely rare. It is much better in your hand if you know how to use it.
Think and give them all you have from the beginning, and never weaken!

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 3:36pm
Yeah, no one is going to throw their knife. Once you throw it, you have lost control of your weapon, its better to keep it in your hand, and if its not a throwing knife, the hilt will hit them, and they will laugh at you.
mutt98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutt98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 3:43pm
well seeing is how im very close to my gun case, id grab the shot gun load a couple slugs and blow off their legs
i was at a barbeque the other day and there was this chick. her hair was on fire. but she was all about herself. you know the type.
"help ME! put ME out!"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abramscommander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 4:16pm
well i have been throwing knives since i was 5 ive competed in copititions and won like 5 out of 6 so i can throw a kinfe about 27 yds and hit my target dead on so i would throw the knife at him
-Iraq 1990
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 4:20pm
Why do you do this? No one beleives you, you dont punctuate or capitalize, and you want us to take you seriously about what you say. It doesnt work that way.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abramscommander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 4:23pm
well its true whether u belive me or not
-Iraq 1990
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 4:25pm
Look kid. An adult, an officer, a persont that is comanding tanks, will type decently.
Fat Stalin View Drop Down
Strike 1 Derogatory Sexual Slur 9/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fat Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

Look kid. An adult, an officer, a persont that is comanding tanks, will type decently.

I agree. How old are you, twelve?
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 7:18pm

Originally posted by abramscommander abramscommander wrote:

well i have been throwing knives since i was 5

So you've been practicing for three weeks?  Great.

Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 8:27pm
what if he really does throw knives?  I've been in situations where people dont believe me and i really dont have a way to prove i do something.  I dunno i think i might take this guy's word for it.  Look at his sig.  Then again he may be a lying sack of monkey poo...
Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 8:33pm
I know several folks that command(ed) Abrams tanks.  They all have college degrees, they are all smart and educated and can spell, and none of them are super-1337 knife throwers.
tippmannboy2 View Drop Down
I donít believe in Karma. I just donít.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmannboy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 8:46pm
i know him on AIM and he cant, but in that situation I would reach over and open the gun cabinet. Grab my .380 (stays loaded) and my Benelli Nova With 2 speed loaders and lay down on the couch (I live in a double wide and the way the couch sits i can lay down on it and have a clear shot through the hall and to where the valuables are my moms dresser aka jewelry) I would imitiatly shoot the robbers in the leg with 00 buck shot and then run up to them and laugh and call the cops then shoot them with a .22 just for fun ( i dont think i could kill some one over material possetions (sp?) but i sure as hell could if they were in my parents or sisters but id give them a scare or no leg to tell a story about. im not gonna lie id shoot them. but not dead just take of a leg.
Long Live The Confederacy

I am an AMERICAN AND IM PROUD OF IT!
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 9:24pm

Originally posted by tippmannboy2 tippmannboy2 wrote:

i know him on AIM and he cant, but in that situation I would reach over and open the gun cabinet. Grab my .380 (stays loaded) and my Benelli Nova With 2 speed loaders and lay down on the couch (I live in a double wide and the way the couch sits i can lay down on it and have a clear shot through the hall and to where the valuables are my moms dresser aka jewelry) I would imitiatly shoot the robbers in the leg with 00 buck shot and then run up to them and laugh and call the cops then shoot them with a .22 just for fun ( i dont think i could kill some one over material possetions (sp?) but i sure as hell could if they were in my parents or sisters but id give them a scare or no leg to tell a story about. im not gonna lie id shoot them. but not dead just take of a leg.

you remind me of me when i lived in alabama.  DOUBLE WIDES RULE!!!

tippmannboy2 View Drop Down
I donít believe in Karma. I just donít.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmannboy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 10:14pm
Yeah they do, but they arernt really trailers they are houses but really small and crappy construction
Long Live The Confederacy

I am an AMERICAN AND IM PROUD OF IT!
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 10:18pm
ohh i know what you're talking about, sweeter that a trailer though..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic