FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The new Dukes of Hazzard

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by agentwhale007. agentwhale007. wrote:

The original show involved drinking (moonshine), Sexiness (Daisy Dukes became the name for shorts where the bottom of the buttcheek can be seen), Racisim (Top of the General Lee), disregard for the police, and illegal firearm useage.

I fail to see how it was a "Family Show" back in the day. Trying to say that they made it bad now is just plain stupid.

Ok, you just left yourself open for an attack that I am surprised has not come yet.  For one, the Duke boys quit drinking and learned a lesson by being busted with moonshine.  Yeah, Daisy was sexy, but it wasn't like they showed her makin out or banging some dude like 90% of the "prime time" shows of today.

Also, as shown in a recent thread, you know little about the Confederate flag and what it means, so that statement should just be disregarded all together by anyone who saw the thread.  The police were crooked, and last time I checked, bows aren't considered firearms and can be shot within city limits.

Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by hashi2008 hashi2008 wrote:

Originally posted by agentwhale007. agentwhale007. wrote:

The original show involved drinking (moonshine), Sexiness (Daisy Dukes became the name for shorts where the bottom of the buttcheek can be seen), Racisim (Top of the General Lee), disregard for the police, and illegal firearm useage.

I fail to see how it was a "Family Show" back in the day. Trying to say that they made it bad now is just plain stupid.

Ok, you just left yourself open for an attack that I am surprised has not come yet.  For one, the Duke boys quit drinking and learned a lesson by being busted with moonshine.  Yeah, Daisy was sexy, but it wasn't like they showed her makin out or banging some dude like 90% of the "prime time" shows of today.

Also, as shown in a recent thread, you know little about the Confederate flag and what it means, so that statement should just be disregarded all together by anyone who saw the thread.  The police were crooked, and last time I checked, bows aren't considered firearms and can be shot within city limits.

zing!

DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 8:32pm
Of course the car had the stars and bars on it. Hazzard county was a southern place and the cars name was The General Lee... Duh..
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 8:35pm

Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

You aren't allowed to pretend to be a fan of the original series unless you can spell the name of the series, or the names of the characters, correctly.

Clark, I've been able to do nothing but stare at your sig for the past five minutes...

...wow.

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 8:55pm

Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

Of course the car had the stars and bars on it. Hazzard county was a southern place and the cars name was The General Lee... Duh..

do you think that the car part is bad?  Or just another thing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic