FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What ever happened to?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 1:05pm
What I'm tired of is whens ome of them play the slave card.

Who cares? Jews (whites/arabs) were slaves to Egyptians (Blacks/Arabs) ... everyone was a slave to someone.. drop it already.

reclusivetorrid View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Look at me, I came out of my hole!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reclusivetorrid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 1:06pm
I was a slave for a week...no kidding.

Not going into it though.
agentwhale007. View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Flaming 9/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 1:06pm

Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

Who cares? Jews (whites/arabs) were slaves to Egyptians (Blacks/Arabs) ... everyone was a slave to someone.. drop it already.

Racist.

Hey, nice marmot!
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 1:07pm
Christian rap? Does that even exist?

But yeah, i dont really go for all this "Save the forum" type stuff.
///AMG What?
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 1:08pm
I'm not talking about saving the forum really, though that would be nice. I'm talking about saving society as a whole. Making it better.

Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by agentwhale007. agentwhale007. wrote:

Racist.

No, racist would be saying someone should be our slave now. I'm saying I don't care, they weren't the only ones that were slaves, so why do they get to copmplain?

Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 1:14pm

You are a racist. You make me sick.

Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 1:17pm
Really, if you guys are going to be that ignorant and closed minded as to not understand what i wrote, but just comment on what I wrote, I'm done trying to get through to you guys.

mysteriousone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysteriousone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 1:22pm
i really do not see how linus is being racsist maybe somebody just thinks he is because they do not fully understand what linus means
"Where is your beer tonight? I hope its a heineken."
Jesus is my savior
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 1:39pm
Whale and Cedric are just pushing Buggs buttons Mysterious, You will learn this soon enough.

As for saveing society, there are a few good people left, but now adays it seems influence comes from the majority, and the majority seems to be smacktards.

Edited by *Stealth*
mysteriousone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysteriousone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 1:41pm
lol smacktards....
"Where is your beer tonight? I hope its a heineken."
Jesus is my savior
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 1:47pm
I blame it on the schools....
And Politics
Ejp414 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ejp414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 1:58pm
There's really a bunch of great stuff about the times if everyone would shut up about how bad it is and look for it.

Good music is still being made, good causes are still being fought for, good books are still being written, good movies are still being made, good culture still exists out there, etc. I have not been bored in God knows how long, and it's all because I've been doing something rather than **edited**ing about everything I'd rather not do.
For Honor View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 strike, stupid sexual slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote For Honor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 2:01pm
What happend to those good old family values, on which we used to rely.....
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by Ejp414 Ejp414 wrote:

There's really a bunch of great stuff about the times if everyone would shut up about how bad it is and look for it.

Good music is still being made, good causes are still being fought for,
good books are still being written, good movies are still being made,
good culture still exists out there, etc. I have not been bored in God
knows how long, and it's all because I've been doing something rather
than **edited**ing about everything I'd rather <span style="font-style: italic;">not </span>do.

I agree with nearly everything said here. Only thing that im iffy about is the movies. Sure there are maybe 2 good ones each year, but nothing like the classics that were coming out before our time.
///AMG What?
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 2:16pm

What happened to the old days?

They went away, thank god.

The old days sucked.  Today > Old days.

Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by For Honor For Honor wrote:

Now there's violence in movies, and sex on tv...

paintballu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Stars dont matter to me

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by reclusivetorrid reclusivetorrid wrote:

The old days...

You know.

Ya can't turn on a comedian anymore without hearing 2 hours of stupid sex jokes with about 15 minutes of funny stuff mixed in.

People didn't over use the "quote" funcion.
(This is really starting to annoy me.)
If you want to qoute someone make sure that you have something to say after you quote them...

You had fun things like knome wars, and poetry battles.
Rap music was poetic, and not about how many people you wacked, or how many "ho's" you had...(that was a long time ago). If you want to listen to good rap, it has to be underground / Christian.

People didn't actually try to dodge the filter...can't you people talk without saying something vulgar or inapropriate.

I know that there are those here that do not like me at all, because of my political views and my religiouse beliefs, and you people don't have to read my posts if you don't want to.

HOWEVER, This place has turned into a pit of mire. Aren't there any still left to save this place?

my xchat died...... no more irc :(
For Honor View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 strike, stupid sexual slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote For Honor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 2:48pm

Originally posted by For Honor For Honor wrote:

Now there's violence in movies, and sex on tv...

HES A FAMILY GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHAOSS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHAOSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 3:03pm
Anyone remember Crystal Pepsi (attempting to change the subject)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic