FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The over-rated thread!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by God God wrote:

Originally posted by Predatorr Predatorr wrote:

Originally posted by God God wrote:

Hades is overrated.

Side note :
If you think sex is overrated, your not doing it right. Try using something other then the family vacuum cleaner.
not at all what i meant.  I meant that sex is so overrated that i see 8th graders, im talking 13 aand 14 year old girls losing their virginity just because its the talk of the town.  I'm 15 and it seems really sad to me that these girls are losing it so fast.  It's not even special anymore.  And hold off on the personal attacks there buddy, its very unbecoming.  And i doubt that as much as half of this forum popluation has had sex  yet.  So when my six year old nephew comes up to me and doesnt ask me a question about sex because he saw it on a TV show, ill tell you sex isnt overrated.  Thank you for playing.

I think you worry too much about what others are doing. If you not ready for sex at 13 or 14, dont do it. But dont judge the kids that are having it.

I am not sure that everyone agrees that sex is special. I dont think there is anything wrong with experiementing with your body. Just be careful. It is your body do what you want with it.

I will agree with you that that unprotected Sex is overrated.

If your 6 year old asks you about sex be honest. It is better to be truthful with him now then have to deal with his ignorance later.

I wasnt attacking you either, I was just making a joke in your excepence. It wasnt even meant to be directed at you. Sorry you took it the wrong way.

Doesn't sound like something God would say, actually that is contradicting.
glazener24 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glazener24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 10:46pm
chappele's show (sp?)
"It strikes fear in my heart..." -Former OU coach Barry Switzer, in regards to OSU football.
karnivor View Drop Down
Strike 1 filterdodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karnivor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 10:53pm
life.!?.!?
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 10:54pm
Shoes.
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 11:04pm
Hummers
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

soonerdude05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soonerdude05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 11:28pm
Napeolon Dynamite

I only laughed like twice when watching that movie. There's nothing funny about someone saying they are going to do whatever they feel like doing.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glazener24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 12:15am

soonerdude where are you from?

Originally posted by Hitman Hitman wrote:

Hummers

no.

"It strikes fear in my heart..." -Former OU coach Barry Switzer, in regards to OSU football.
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 12:27am
Originally posted by glazener24 glazener24 wrote:

Hummers

no.

www.fuh2.com

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 12:28am
Hummers suck. I went to this 4X4 jamboree thing. I saw this hummer get stuck on a tree stump, a jeep pulled him out. The H2 sucks.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 12:30am
Originally posted by Heres To You Heres To You wrote:

Originally posted by ^Pirate^ ^Pirate^ wrote:

Originally posted by mysteriousone mysteriousone wrote:

cars

coke - <font style="color: rgb(0, 0, 153);" size="1">Watch it, you're gonna trip on the line...

rappers so called "tough life barely being able to make it" <font style="color: rgb(0, 0, 153);" size="1">You're falling...

shoes - <font style="color: rgb(0, 0, 153);" size="1"> WHAT THE HELL!!!!! The line is 20 miles behind you!

ice cream

france

school

pizza

hats

tv

<font style="color: rgb(0, 0, 153);" size="1">Rappers, the majority of
them sing about how it used to be, not how it is now, so every time
you/someone say(s) that they can't possibly be having a hard time,
you/they sound like retards

Coke is my favorite off-season drink...

Whoah whoah whoah, I have closets full of shoes, don't make me show you why each pair is better than you...

How it used to be? Hell, I scraped my knee when I was
younger. Does that still affect me today. Rapper's are just
doing what sells (So are the majority of musicians) Their living
up until the point in which they are it shouldn't be as overated as it
is...

Snoopd Dogg, Jay-Z and 50 cent all were crack dealers before they were rappers. I dont think selling crack in the ghetto is doing what sells" to the mass market, it's trying to make money to survive.

Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 12:30am
There are alot of submissions on that site, Plenti.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 12:32am
Originally posted by PlentifulBalls PlentifulBalls wrote:

Originally posted by glazener24 glazener24 wrote:

Hummers

no.

www.fuh2.com

Ah, dammit plenteh, I was gonna post that. We just had a big discussion about how crappy the H2 is.

So yes, Hummer = overrated.
xteam View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xteam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 12:34am
wooooooooooooooooooooooo
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glazener24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 12:35am

Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

Hummers suck. I went to this 4X4 jamboree thing. I saw this hummer get stuck on a tree stump, a jeep pulled him out. The H2 sucks.

agreed. the Hummer H2 = . the H1/real military hummers is what I like.

Edited by glazener24
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glazener24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 1:32am

pro football.

college sports > pro sports

Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 1:49am
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

Socks

Women

Underpants

That about sums it up...

Oh.. and Florida.. I lived there for half my life, and the othe rhalf in Michigan.. Michigan > Florida

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic