Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The over-rated thread!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Paintball, definitely.

It's a children's game with better gear, but some people treat it like it's actually important...

IT IS IMPORTANT! ITS MY BASIS OF MORALS AND VALUES AND ETHICS! DONT MOCK MY HONOUR!

Jay kay. I know its a game. I know its really fun to play. I know there are a lot of idiots i dont want to play alongside with, but i suck it up and put 3 on their head. (:

Anywho, i think myspace is overrated. That, and rolex watches.

Edit: And Cedric, that guy is way way way overrated. Hes just some idiot with plat status. /:

Edited by NiQ-Toto
///AMG What?
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by Santa Claus Santa Claus wrote:

Pink Floyd

Deffanitly not.
benttwig33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Whiner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benttwig33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 3:06pm
the easter bunny.
Sig is WAY too big.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 3:06pm
You want over rated?

The Easter Bunny
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 3:11pm
People making mulitple accounts on an internet forum and fooling other forumers for years.

Yeah, the easter bunny does suck.

Also, Eminem is over-rated.

Edited by cdacda13
reclusivetorrid View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Look at me, I came out of my hole!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reclusivetorrid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 3:49pm
So is Tupac...

never been a bigger looser IMHO
Radix View Drop Down
Title Whore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Radix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 3:58pm
post Counts! they are very over rated
www.clanaod.net

Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 5:41pm
so are title whores
God View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Pull My Finger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 5:44pm
Hades is overrated.

Side note :
If you think sex is overrated, your not doing it right. Try using something other then the family vacuum cleaner.

Edited by God
newport View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested. inapproproate links take 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 5:49pm
I was just about to say that.

Sex is DEFINITELY not overrated.

fractus.scud View Drop Down
well I have no title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fractus.scud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 5:49pm

lol nice sig god.

All these new pop singers. They all sound the same. Boring. It seems like the world of music is loosing it's talented heritage. People seem to like to listen about some dude knocking off his bi you know the rest these days. These songs have no meaning, were written with no emotion.

Ohh yeah, airsoft is over-rated.

Benny go home!
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 5:51pm
Buying music.

Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 5:57pm

Originally posted by God God wrote:

Hades is overrated.

Side note :
If you think sex is overrated, your not doing it right. Try using something other then the family vacuum cleaner.

not at all what i meant.  I meant that sex is so overrated that i see 8th graders, im talking 13 aand 14 year old girls losing their virginity just because its the talk of the town.  I'm 15 and it seems really sad to me that these girls are losing it so fast.  It's not even special anymore.  And hold off on the personal attacks there buddy, its very unbecoming.  And i doubt that as much as half of this forum popluation has had sex  yet.  So when my six year old nephew comes up to me and doesnt ask me a question about sex because he saw it on a TV show, ill tell you sex isnt overrated.  Thank you for playing.

xteam View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xteam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 5:58pm
your mom
God View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Pull My Finger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by Predatorr Predatorr wrote:

Hades is overrated.

Side note :
not at all what i meant.  I meant that sex is so overrated that i see 8th graders, im talking 13 aand 14 year old girls losing their virginity just because its the talk of the town.  I'm 15 and it seems really sad to me that these girls are losing it so fast.  It's not even special anymore.  And hold off on the personal attacks there buddy, its very unbecoming.  And i doubt that as much as half of this forum popluation has had sex  yet.  So when my six year old nephew comes up to me and doesnt ask me a question about sex because he saw it on a TV show, ill tell you sex isnt overrated.  Thank you for playing.

I think you worry too much about what others are doing. If you not ready for sex at 13 or 14, dont do it. But dont judge the kids that are having it.

I am not sure that everyone agrees that sex is special. I dont think there is anything wrong with experiementing with your body. Just be careful. It is your body do what you want with it.

I will agree with you that that unprotected Sex is overrated.

If your 6 year old asks you about sex be honest. It is better to be truthful with him now then have to deal with his ignorance later.

I wasnt attacking you either, I was just making a joke in your excepence. It wasnt even meant to be directed at you. Sorry you took it the wrong way.

Edited by God
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 8:47pm

Country

Pants

Cloths

Emo

The Mars Volta

Pringles

iPods

PSP

Nintendo DS

Relationships

Pepsi

Umbrellas

SUVs

MTV

Vh1

Country

I'll think of more later.

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 8:53pm

Originally posted by Predatorr Predatorr wrote:

Hades is overrated.

Side note :

I think you worry too much about what others are doing. If you not ready for sex at 13 or 14, dont do it. But dont judge the kids that are having it.

I am not sure that everyone agrees that sex is special. I dont think there is anything wrong with experiementing with your body. Just be careful. It is your body do what you want with it.

I will agree with you that that unprotected Sex is overrated.

If your 6 year old asks you about sex be honest. It is better to be truthful with him now then have to deal with his ignorance later.

I wasnt attacking you either, I was just making a joke in your excepence. It wasnt even meant to be directed at you. Sorry you took it the wrong way.

when you put it that way...i am honest to my nephew about it and i think i did a better job than his parents who wouldnt tell him more than the stork story.  But nothing wrong with that, anyways as far as being ready goes, i could do it easily and i wouldnt mind but im kind of waiting for something special i guess.  And believe me, ive done some experimenting (not anything wierd).  But still, i dont think kids should be going all the way at 14.  It's just not right

God View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Pull My Finger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 9:01pm
If your waiting for someone/something special, your not ready. [and that is okay] Some kids just want to experiment, found someone special, are bored, feel they are in love, want to get it out of the way and have sex. I dont see a problem with that as long as both people are willing participants and educate themselves with what they are doing and they "risks' they are taking. If it is "right or wrong" is no one's concern except for the couple and the people they reach out to and include in the decision.

It is an individual choice that everyone gets to make on their own. Whatever age they feel they are ready, they can go for it. If they decide  before, during, or after they werent ready, they can always stop. I dont think denying someone from having sex if they are ready is right regardless of the age.

Edited by God
Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 9:03pm
Myspace, Livejournal, or any other stupid emo breeding ground like that.
Stairway to Heaven
Most music channels
A lot of rap
Buying music
Buying movies
Nirvana
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
^Pirate^ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ^Pirate^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by cdacda13 cdacda13 wrote:

People making mulitple accounts on an internet forum and fooling other forumers for years.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

It aint about black or white
becuz we human
I hope we see the light before it's ruined
My ghetto gospel
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic