Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gave Managers at work piece of mind

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
NotDaveEllis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotDaveEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gave Managers at work piece of mind
    Posted: 04 August 2005 at 12:43am
Well, sort of cussed them out. I was having a bad day already since I just didn't want to be there. But today the managers were doing nothing all day. I'd see them all walking around together all day, they had a good 45 minute lunch followed up with a good hour of fooseball. So then today at about 4:45 the movie Duma comes in (We have a screening of it tonight, and the movie in general has been a huge PITA) So when they ask me if I built it up (Working projection at a movie theatre, I was the only one who knew how to build up there) I just yelled back "No, I haven't since I'm sick of all this hypocrisy and general <poopy> I get from you guys"

I'm even suprised I yelled it, since thats totally not me, they just pushed me over the edge. I'm the type of person who will say something rude to someone and dwell over it and regret it for a day. But this I have no regrets and I feel fine about it

That made them mad, and well, they're a bunch of douche bags. And before any of you say it, I'm pure badass.

Edited by Rambino
mysteriousone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysteriousone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 12:46am
by my standards you must say at leats 5 cuss words in one sentence to consider it "cussing them out"
"Where is your beer tonight? I hope its a heineken."
Jesus is my savior
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 12:46am
Build up?
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 12:47am
Good Job, Dave! If you get a reprimand, frame it. I did with my first.

DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 12:53am
I yelled at Father Nicoles once.. But i kinda told this lady to do something, but its "against church policy" so i got chewed out a bit. No biggie.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotDaveEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 12:53am
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

I will, and will post pics of course.

Just having a GED will educationally put me at the same level as 3/4 of these people so. I'm just so sick of their crap.
Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 1:05am
Way to stick it to the man!
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 1:07am

Here is my first...

SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperXero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 1:31am
What's a reprimand exactly? Your boss telling you off in text?
Tenacious and Versatile
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 1:38am
Yeah, sorta. Kinda like a demerit also. It is kinda like work telling you they could fire you for what you did but they dont cause your too important, so they send you a reprimand and stick another in your file.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotDaveEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 1:52am
I have 0 written warnings, I'm not a perfect employee, I just dodged bullets many times.

jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 1:56am
I'm a manager at my work, and I tend to not do a whole lot of work.  Being important has perks.   But everyone that works for me likes me, because I actually have a personality and make the place fun.

Edited by jeep 98 custom
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotDaveEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 2:07am
Do you still work at Little Caesars jeep?
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 2:08am
You should of gave them a piece of your ass. I bet they would have liked that more.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 2:23am
Originally posted by NotDaveEllis NotDaveEllis wrote:

Do you still work at Little Caesars jeep?

Yep, I'm running the show there now.  Not like that's an acheivment....
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

CHAOSS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHAOSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 2:26am
I miss little ceasers they got rid of all the ones around here...I would have to drive 2 hours to get some.
Funky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Pants? I dont need no stinking pants.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Funky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 3:38am
What about Olive Garden?

It was like eating in the kitchen of a delightful Italian stereotype.

"Don't you hate pants?"
^Pirate^ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ^Pirate^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 4:19am

I framed a copy of my first police report, brings a tear to my eye when I look at it.

It aint about black or white
becuz we human
I hope we see the light before it's ruined
My ghetto gospel
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 7:14am
When I worked at Little Caesars as a driver I got really sick of the worthless management we had. One guy could not function when he had gone more than 30 minutes without a line of coke, which he did in the bathroom. Another had a baggie of various pills he had to have on him at all times. They cleaned really well when they were messed up, but that was about it. Another time two managers left me in charge while they went in the back and made a freakin' bong out of materials in the store so they could smoke out back.

It relates to this thread at least a little. I had a manager, yet one more who was younger than I was, and I was only 19 at the time. He was being really bossy his first day on the job and I couldn't take it. He picked the wrong guy to assert his "authority" against that day. We were at the front counter and I turned and told him that no, I had no intention of doing anything he said. I told him he seemed like another worthless manager, too young for the job, and that any imagined authority he had meant precisely ::bad word:: to everybody else here. I told him that he'd be gone within two weeks and I'd never be bothered with him again.

Turns out I was right. A week and a half later I quit, along with my co-worker friend, to go play golf, and I found out that my two-week prediction for that guy was spot on.

Now I'm a fine, upstanding office worker, but I still like to call in for no reason. I wake up and just can't see myself going to work, so I don't, and with my job, it doesn't matter.

youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 7:21am

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic