FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gave Managers at work piece of mind

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 7:27am
When you sign it, sign it with a barely legible obscenity. See if they notice.

eMike View Drop Down
Guested for not playing nice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 7:28am
Thats my BOY! 

You badass.
[IMG]http://www.adiumxtras.com/images/pictures/climber_ducky_dock_icons_19971512_img_1809.jpg">
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 9:26am
hahaha go Dave

I did before to my manager.

I can take my breaks whenever so one day he's like "Ypu have to tell me when you go on your breaks, I'm tired of you just disapearing"

I reply "IF you would take one God damned second to look inside the break room 5 feet away you'd find me"

He's like "That's besides the point"

I'm like "F-bomb if it is" and just walked out

gotta love the Union, nothing they can do to fire me.

BearClaw View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BearClaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 10:45am
I got canned/Quite my last job for telling my forman (im apprentice mehcanic) that he was a (LONG LIST OF MANY GOOD WORDS).  (reasoning i spilt some engine oil cleaned it up and told my forman.  Forman stated i did not report it and their was a stain on the floor.  WHAT THE HECK ITS A MEHCANICS SHOP.  So after the basic i Quiet no your fired deal i stormed off slammed the door  and took off, he decided to follow to make shure i did not damage or steal any company property.  I grabed my truck.  Lifted my top tool box 400lbs into my truck and used the crane for my bottom box 600lbs.  When I left i MADE SHURE i left ALOT of rubber to stain their bloody floor .

Now at my current work i get sent back their alot for parts LOL.  Went back to see the boss while i was thier once and seem he was fired after a few of my fellow workers rose poop about fireing me for spilling engine oil .  I could go bck anytime i want basically but WILL NEVER WORK at that dealer again just in spite.
AGD RT ULE AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN SL68II
DANGEROUS POWER E1
TIPPMANN A5
SHERIDAN PGP2
AGD 68 AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN PRO-CARBINE
EMPIRE TRRACER
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 10:57am
Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

hahaha go Dave

I can take my breaks whenever so one day he's like "Ypu have to tell me when you go on your breaks, I'm tired of you just disapearing"

I reply "IF you would take one God damned second to look inside the break room 5 feet away you'd find me"

I cant believe kroger has a union.
agentwhale007. View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Flaming 9/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 11:09am
We formed a "Grill Teamsters" union at McDonalds.

Hey, nice marmot!
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 11:22am
Atta Boy. Stick it to the man
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 11:49am
Originally posted by *Stealth* *Stealth* wrote:

I cant believe kroger has a union.
We do, even have the card in my wallet (we get a lot of crap for cheap at other places)

It's the UFCW (United Food and Commercial Workers International Union)

"Membership Card
This certifies that
Steven R
S.S. ###-##-7798
Affilated 10/2004
-----------------------
Local 876 of Madison Heights Michigan subject to payment of current month's dues and other obligations under the Constitution of the International Union and By Laws of the Loack Union"

Then it states all my rights on the back like I can't be fired for wlaking off the job, I can't be fired for being sick, can't be fired for being pregnent (....) and all that fun stuff.

hey, for $6.98 a check I better be getting SOMETHING

Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 1:19pm
Felt like and orgasm in your mouth, didnt it?
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
NotDaveEllis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotDaveEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 7:49pm

Now the real question is.

Where can I get an 8.5 x 11 frame!?
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 7:55pm
Beautiful.

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 7:58pm
Congrats!!! I am cheap I got mine at Michaels... Every store will have them. It is a very common size. That is a beauty.

Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 8:41pm
BAh, I got suspended when one day I didn't show up[ even though I had the managers permission to be gone beascue I was at a soup kitchen. The Union is still fighting it.

youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

Beautiful.
Jim Paint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dukes of Hazzard is SOOO Last Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Paint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

hahaha go Dave

People taking advantage of the union really does annoy me...
Unions are meant for you to have decent working conditions and decent pay.  You don't have to worry about getting hurt at work, and your pay is above minimum wage.  Walking out of work should get you fired unless you had an emergency of some sort.

saepe fidelis
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 9:48pm
No, I didn't walk out of work, I walked out of my managers office and went right back on the floor putting stuff away.

Jim Paint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dukes of Hazzard is SOOO Last Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Paint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 9:56pm
ah...not as bad

And anyways, the union is corrupted.

saepe fidelis
Badsmitty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Parental Advisory Non Conformist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 10:05pm

Unionize. 

Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by Jim Paint Jim Paint wrote:

And anyways, the union is corrupted.

You can say that again.

I got a letter in the mailf rom today, too tired to write the whole thing, but it basically says get ready for a strike becasue the company doesn't want to renew a deal with 5 stores, blah blah blah

"Prepare to defend our standard of living"

Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 10:41pm
I fear the day I am employed by a large chain. I will wreak terrible havoc.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic