0 [0.00%]
43 [86.00%]
1 [2.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
rossy11223 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 5:07pm
This is a Tippmann forum. Almost everyone here has a Tippy. What did you expect the answer to be? Go to the Kingman fourms and you might get a different answer.
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 11:30am
Originally posted by SuzukiRider987 SuzukiRider987 wrote:

I'd suggest a Tippmann 98c. It is very easy to maintain and is VERY reliable.
tippy279 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy279 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 7:09pm
I say the spyder for speedball and once it breaks and yu now know the ropes in paintball and markers then get a upped A-5 or a Ion or Wrath or if your spyder lasts a year and you want a high end tourney gun then get a Dye or a bladed cocker.
My guns name is Mr. Max in remembrance of my dog that got hit by a car: Tippmann A-5
Ricochet R-5
JCS double Trigger
Tippmann E-Grip
Flatline Barrel

Do you have the need for speed?
ANARCHY_SCOUT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
strike 1 1/24 rudeness to newer members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ANARCHY_SCOUT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 12:43am

Originally posted by macg1 macg1 wrote:

what do u mean they r very custimizable i have one and i cant "custimize" it to shoot faster the rt is too expensive and thats it, u cant walk a double trigger, rite?

WTF!!! its easy to make it shoot fast cut the trigger spring 3 or 4 levels it makes it closer to the back or find one thats softer from a clicky pen and cut that to the size of the stock spring

go 98 custom mine has $600 into it and i take on intimadators and win but thats because i use tactics the gun is a small part of your weaponry quick thinking and tactics will win over a 30 bps shooting gun

Gamertag: Kataklysm999
Houlie123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Houlie123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2005 at 9:59am
Originally posted by SuzukiRider987 SuzukiRider987 wrote:

I'd suggest a Tippmann 98c. It is very easy to maintain and is VERY reliable.
Im in a glass case of emotion

Im an Ion owner wanna be
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic