FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What do you want out of life?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 11:02pm
hehe, and your grammar is just as good as bearclaw's. You'll make a great mechanic if that is any indication.

DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by Frozen Balls Frozen Balls wrote:

hehe, and your grammar is just as good as bearclaw's. You'll make a great mechanic if that is any indication.

You know what the say, normaly, if you are good with your hands, your lousy with grammar, different side of the brain i think.
Cheetos3254 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Too cheesy for mere words to describe ..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheetos3254 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by Pocket Lint Pocket Lint wrote:

Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

The
bands that make it big, their lives never seem to be
happy ones.

yea, and they usually end up tragic ones

AC/DC lead singer drowns from his own
vommit

JFK

and so on ...

ummmmm I think you are thinking of Jimmy Hendrix
that drowns from his own vomit unless the lead
singer of AC/DC did too I'm not sure
BearClaw View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BearClaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 11:13pm
hey now im proud of my gramatical skills.

After all I aint gotta spell it to fix it .

AGD RT ULE AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN SL68II
DANGEROUS POWER E1
TIPPMANN A5
SHERIDAN PGP2
AGD 68 AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN PRO-CARBINE
EMPIRE TRRACER
benttwig33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Whiner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benttwig33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 11:49pm
to play tournment paintball...college level or better.

to run my own paintball field, or have a nuice house and family and play paintball as often as I can....thats it.

Paintball is basically my life right now though even though I never get to play.
Sig is WAY too big.
the_blade View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<esser is more

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_blade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 2:01am
Originally posted by Frozen Balls Frozen Balls wrote:

Ahaha wow did I screw up>

95 base neon 3.0 cai, knifedged crankshaft 60 mill throttle body,14 crane cam crane springs/retainers eagle rods port matched/ polished intake p&p head shaved .015 phantom grip diff dohc exuast
GhettoSmurf View Drop Down
Thou shall not pretend to break the law.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GhettoSmurf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 2:11am
yeah. I have to clue mehs I still have highschool to figure it out. so yeah, and may i ask, hwo are you set with the munny?
Dan Long
Spyder Electra DX
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 2:21am
You can ask yeah. My family has a lot of money. If i wanted to, i could never work a day in my life. But sitting at home buying crap i dont need and wasting away till i die seems very depressing to me.

Currently ive been living off the interest of a bank acount number with the ocasional check from my grandfather. Just working for the church and all that, ive never had to worry about money, and my grandmother died last september, this trust opened up and i came into a fair amount of money. When i was 18, i had to make a will.. Hows that for a birthday present, signing stuff for half an hour on your birthday.
benttwig33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Whiner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benttwig33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 2:51am

You can ask yeah. My family has a lot of money. If i wanted to, i could never work a day in my life. But sitting at home buying crap i dont need and wasting away till i die seems very depressing to me.

Currently ive been living off the interest of a bank acount number with the ocasional check from my grandfather. Just working for the church and all that, ive never had to worry about money, and my grandmother died last september, this trust opened up and i came into a fair amount of money. When i was 18, i had to make a will.. Hows that for a birthday present, signing stuff for half an hour on your birthday.

Wow, you seem lucky to have the amount of money you say you do.

I **edited**uld jsut keep getting interest from the bank, and live...but keep it simple...dont overuse that money.

And maybe just find a small job where you dont have to work much
Sig is WAY too big.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 2:53am
The only thing I want really is, well... to Die peacefully, and to know I made an impact around my surrondings. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 2:59am
Originally posted by benttwig33 benttwig33 wrote:

Wow, you seem lucky to have the amount of money you say you do.

I **edited**uld jsut keep getting interest from the bank, and live...but keep it simple...dont overuse that money.

And maybe just find a small job where you dont have to work much

Last summer i worked in an auto parts warehouse, it was great work. Do some back breaking work, its hard at first, but you get used to it and grow as a person. The money is like a member of the family sorta. Its hard to explain. Its not all its cracked up to be.

Ive battled depression for a while now, i know it sounds really stupid, and i would hate someone like me saying they were so depressed, i may not have much to be depressed about, the things that do trouble me are my family troubles, and that im scared that i wouldnt be able to make it on my own, ive had everything handed to me basicaly. Its really depressing when you dont have to really work at anything especialy hard.
NotDaveEllis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotDaveEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 3:40am
Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

I would love to teach high school, but money is a factor, so that wont
be happeing. Something in paintball would be nice as well.

I dont really know what I want to do.

You know, I had a long talk with the local paintball shop owner who hooks us up. He used to be a huge materialist and was all about the fancy toys he could get his hands on. He got rid of all that, got rid of all his toys, got rid of his fancy land rover. Now he drives a Corolla and owns a small house and only buys whatever he really needs or really wants and he couldn't be happier. Don't forget to look at the big picture man!
Impulse. View Drop Down
Banned for linkage to Doll Pron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Impulse. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 3:44am
Originally posted by Rico's Revenge Rico's Revenge wrote:

I want to die like my grandmother... quietly in her sleep.

Unlike the passengers of the car she was driving.

LMAO that's great. (hope it's a joke)

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 3:50am
Originally posted by NotDaveEllis NotDaveEllis wrote:

You know, I had a long talk with the local paintball shop owner who hooks us up. He used to be a huge materialist and was all about the fancy toys he could get his hands on. He got rid of all that, got rid of all his toys, got rid of his fancy land rover. Now he drives a Corolla and owns a small house and only buys whatever he really needs or really wants and he couldn't be happier. Don't forget to look at the big picture man!

Its true, materials wont give you happiness. When my uncle rob died. I went up north to live at his estate for two summers. He had a lot of things, a million dollar home, a small fleet of boats, some very nice cars. He staff, a live in maid. But you know what? He was misserable, he was the saddest man you could ever meet. None of the family talked to him, he just alienated himself in New England, and in the end, he died cold and alone. 10 people showed to his funeral, 8 of whom went to make sure he was dead and spit on his grave.

Materials and trappings of wealth do no and will not buy you happiness. I think happiness will flow from a family that loves you. One of my favorite sayings. Rich isnt whats in your pockets, its who you have next to you.
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 11:40am

Originally posted by Zesty Zesty wrote:

My point is, i grew up with all the money i could ever need, but my family life sucks, i would trade everything for a normal family in a second. Family is more important than money.

I guess the grass is always greener.....

Its not about green grass, do both your parents love you? Are you ostrasized and disowned by one side of your family? I am, during family vacations, its like im dead, no one talks to me. Im dead to half my family. I bet when you come home from school, you have both parents at dinner, i eat dinner alone. I celebrate christmas alone, thanksgiving, same thing. You have a family, i have a silly excuse for people that live in the same house as i do that dont speak to eachother.
Man, spoiled rich kids always look for something to complain about

Who says I have a family? I don't even know most my family! We have a crappy family, and we're poor...so boo-hoo for me more than you!
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 11:42am
Originally posted by the_blade the_blade wrote:

Now to a certain degree. I can see you point zesty only to a certian
degree. I have grown up an a low medium class family. My dad was
struggling when his air brushing buisness was taken over by computers
back in 94 -95.from there he had nothing to fall back on he ended up
trying to make ends meet by working as stock broker for farrell or
somthing like that in new york city.It crummy money when you first
start off in that job. and all you have to look foward too is <span style="text-decoration: underline;">ALOT†</span>
of studying and alot of number fondeling. So with getting that out into
the open yes it is nice to have the money to make all ends meet and be
able to live freely with out debt.

My mom and dad end up divorcing 5 years ago i havent seen him since he
lives in st. louis missori And this whole divorce was over money.... he
left us with a 11,400 debt owed to the irs† and† a 102 dollar
debt to are freaking cable company! so we cant even get cable tv till
its payed off! My mom has not seen a tax return from the state in two
years which has finnaly payed off this tax debt to the irs.

so i just wanna say not being able to make your ends meet causes the
word two snenarios you could ever face in life stress and then
depression...

but when I turn 19 in two years I would like to become a mechanic for
the air force† and† take classes for commercial jet arline
engineering I am so mechanicaly inclined its rediculous by the age of
11 I was ripping small motors apart and built and welded my own go cart
at 13 .

Well damn, after reading your post, I think you should agree with my views in EVERY way! LOL

Seriously though. That story is a good example to prove my point...thanks for feeling me!
Koolit32 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language in link 4/10/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koolit32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 11:46am
Two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole multi colored collection of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls.

"Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon."
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 11:49am

He's not really happy...people that are poor play it off well.

I don't see how just selling a nicer car and buying a crappier one, and moving into a smaller house automatically makes someone happy...he probably just started devoting more of his budget to drugs! Nice.

Seriously though, like Hades said, good luck with whatever way you choose to live life....I know I'm extremely happy with my way of life as it stands. I hope you all can honestly say the same.

Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 11:52am
Originally posted by Koolit32 Koolit32 wrote:

Two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of
high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a
whole multi colored collection of uppers, downers, laughers,
screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer,
a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls.

<span style="font-style: italic;">"Not that we needed all that
for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the
tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really
worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless
and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether
binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon."</span>

See, that's why I'm so awesome...I could be happy with just some nice kind buds and a nice glass waterpipe!

But the fact is I've lived life long enough to know that if you can be really happy with just a little bit, you can be SUPER happy with just a bit more.
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 12:45pm

I want enough to be able to play paintball, and support myself and family. Im not so sure I could do that with a teachers salary.

I dont mind being poor or not having the best of possessions, hell, its like that now. We're near bankruptcy, the house is falling apart, and I get to drive a car as old as I am when I get my liscense, we're hard pressed to be able to afford pizza and eating out more than once a week. I could care less about what I have, as long im albe to get by without worrying about paying for the bills or supporting myself.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic