FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What do you want out of life?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
For Honor View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 strike, stupid sexual slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote For Honor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 8:16am

i dont really want to get married, and i really dont want kids

i am going to travel no matter what, I would kind of like to be a teacher

or maybe an international assasin

Fat Stalin View Drop Down
Strike 1 Derogatory Sexual Slur 9/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fat Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 9:18am
Go through college and get my MBA and then work my way up in the business ladder. 

cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 10:18am
Go to law school
Become a lawyer
Open my own firm
Do that job until I die.
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 10:19am
Go to college for Criminal Justice

GO to a police academy, become a cop

Get married

That's about it.

I'll arrest people, and cdac can released them so I can arrest them again, a never ending cycle.

Edited by Linus

Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 10:21am

First, finish the car my dad and I are restoring.  Then i'd like to head off to West Point as my grades currently support it.  Then Settle down with the girl of my dreams and two boy children on a nice military installation (sp?) while working on my car collection and restoration.  I'd like to make the best battlefield general out there. 

ThunderPants View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThunderPants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 10:29am

ive always wanted to go in pyschology, idk if ill have the grades to stay in college that long though..... but no matter what i want to marry the girl of my dreams, have a boy, and live comfortably

if none of that works out ill become a ninja and assinate world leaders

Edited by ThunderPants
teamtriggerhappy.com
eatonpaint.com
wevopaintball.com
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 11:03am
Be in a band as sucessful as At the Drive-In.

Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 12:00pm
Complete and total world domination.

Nah. I'll settle for 200k a year.

agentwhale007. View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Flaming 9/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 12:07pm

The only thing you really need in live is a wide tire bike, a good pair of shoes, enough money for lunch and a beer, and a good paperback novel.

Hey, nice marmot!
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by agentwhale007. agentwhale007. wrote:

The only thing you really need in live is a wide tire bike, a good pair of shoes, enough money for lunch and a beer, and a good paperback novel.

amen to that

Hairball!!! View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

traded 2yo strike for crappy title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairball!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 12:47pm
Honestly, I just want to chill out. I'd love to have a heli-ski company, but more likely I'll be a computer/electronics engineer.
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by NotDaveEllis NotDaveEllis wrote:

I don't want to have a 9-5 40 desk job where I slave infront of a PC all day, in other words, I don't want my life to be a remake of Office Space

Thats how I feel. Thats what my dad does and hes a jerk.
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 1:13pm
I don't have the slightest clue what I want to do. Lately I've considered psychiatry. I would love to get the girl that I am madly in-like with. I will probably grow older and everything won't workout cause the never seem to. Then I will hit drugs hard and kill myself by age 35.

Edited by Hitman
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 1:14pm

Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

Simple, id like to live past 30. Somehow i always envision myself getting blown up in some freak accident, or just offing myself.

Yeah, I've always had this weird feeling that there's a bullet out there with my name on it. I don't know if it will kill me or just harm me, but I'm sure it's out there waiting. Anyways, until that happens I want a family and alcohol.

Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

Simple, id like to live past 30. Somehow i always envision myself
getting blown up in some freak accident, or just offing myself.
I'm sorry, but that is the most pathetic future I've ever heard anyone wish for. Just damn.

For me, I'd like to make a lot of money doing as little as possible......that's why I'm studying a bunch of legal hustles right now.

I wish I had rich parents to support me, but it's all good.

I'll feel even better once I make it big to know I came from nothing.

And trust me, I'm gonna make it BIG! I'm only 21, gonna be 22 in October....hopefully by the time I'm 25 I'll be a millioinaire real estate tycoon, and then I can branch out into other markets.
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 1:32pm
id like to compete in the summer olympics 2012.
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 1:35pm
The worst thing you can do is have your dream dependent on someone else...drop the girls and you will live a happier life! They will come flockign to you once you show you don't need them.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 1:38pm
But having a dream based soley on financial status and material wealth is quite shallow. Money does not always buy happiness, and I've learned a lot from growing up poor. Of course I like money, but I certianly don't need it.
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 1:46pm
Well I've grown up pretty poor also.

Is money not the halmark of accomplishment? if I came from nothing, and made a million dollars, that's an actual accomplishment!

Knocking up some whore that I'm "in love with" at the time doesn't seem like much of an accomplishment...just shows that my balls work.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 1:48pm
Making money while not being a good person doesn't prove much to me. You can be as rich as you want, but if you aren't happy, with the one you love, then it's a pitiful life. I will find my mate first before anything else, have a family that I can support, then worry about buying stuff.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic