Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

zak

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Pocket Lint View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pocket Lint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by HeadshotJester HeadshotJester wrote:

soory ms. teacher but i have to say that was the dumbest post ever! to flame me about spelling and crap! its the freakin summer for crying out loud and its on the internet! and wait u were the guy who was taklking about my sig when urs is ur so original setup, and i hardly think anyone cares aboiut ur future upgrades.

so good night

this is a thread flaming you, and wtf does summer have anything to do with getting away with mis-spelling? if you post 88 times per day, at least have the decency to make your damn posts legible, you freakin puff-tart.

by the way sigs suck.

HeadshotJester View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 11:31pm
so les see everyone hates me becuz i have 88 posts a day don't spell correctly and have my pic in my sig.... those sound like all perfect reasons to hate me don't they.

Vote for Stewie!
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 11:34pm
I hate people for the stupidest reasons.

Example:
I hate a kid at my field because he wore a du-rag while playing. He was getting bonus balled all day.
Koolit32 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language in link 4/10/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koolit32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 11:34pm

so les see everyone hates me becuz i have 88 posts a day don't spell correctly and have my pic in my sig.... those sound like all perfect reasons to hate me don't they.

That and you make baby Jesus cry.
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 11:34pm
i used to respect u cdacda....

Vote for Stewie!
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 11:35pm

i used to respect u cdacda....

Because your respect I the only thing that I come to this forum for.

Edited by cdacda13
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 11:37pm
i'm a Christian so i'll forgive u koolit.

Vote for Stewie!
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 11:46pm

i'm a Christian so i'll forgive u koolit.

thats what ive been wanting to know about you headshot......i also am a christian.....and to all of you, who freaken cares if he posts 88 tims a day! who cares if is non-sence! just dont go to that topic if it bothers you! find another one that you like.....so right now im on headshots side, (if there are any sides) and going to try and stick up for him....its not that big of a deal

Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 11:58pm

On an internet forum...yes. We dont need to see a pic of you 88 times a day under completely misspelled words.

Mods here have misspelled word many times before, but do we say antthing to them? no. Not due to te fear of getting banned, but simply because their post is in good context, informative, and doesnt occur more than 5 times a day.
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 12:01am
well even tho u hate me for the stupidest reasons im gonna be ther better man and walk away. So there ya go.

Vote for Stewie!
Hairball!!! View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

traded 2yo strike for crappy title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairball!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 12:02am
My brain completely shuts down over the summer and I can still type better than most of you can. That's sad.
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 12:05am

well even tho u hate me for the stupidest reasons im gonna be ther better man and walk away. So there ya go.

Walk away as in leave the forum or walk away as in not argue?
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 12:06am
Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

Walk away as in leave the forum or walk away as in not argue?

I hope its the former, not the latter.
Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 12:11am
You bastards... This was zak's thread, not headshots..
I need a new Sig...
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 12:12am
All you of toolbags get the hell out of apu's thread. zak is more important than your popularity contest.

PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 12:19am

I dont even know who you are...But judging by this thread I hate you because:

a. You cant spell
b. You seem to randomly punctuate things
c. You're ugly

And yes, zak owns your mom and then some.

Continue with the quest for zak.

Edited by PlentifulBalls

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 2:58am
"I'd sell youm0nt to the arabs for an '03 cobra."

Can't you just feel the love?

Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 3:32am
Gotta love the old PBC quotes.
I need a new Sig...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic