Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

do you wear a cup?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Poll Question: do you wear a cup when you paintball?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
24 [25.81%]
69 [74.19%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
pooperscooper View Drop Down
I’m not sure where to post this...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pooperscooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: do you wear a cup?
    Posted: 25 July 2005 at 10:27am
i think its a good idea to, but i don't know idf any1 else does.
Chuck Norris doesnt read books, he stares them down untill he gets the information he wants.
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 10:43am
No I don't.

blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 11:35am
yes i do....now please leave me to my persinal buisiness

HeadshotJester View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 11:36am
no i don't because they can rub and give u the worst rash of ur life where the edeges of the cup rub and plus my crotch area of my jeans get really tight whern i run so the balls just bounce. i admit this scares me but in the end all 3 of my boys are still there

Vote for Stewie!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 11:42am
you wear jeans when you play? about 4 weeks ago when playing....i got shot down there, with my cup.....i watched the ball hit it and bounce off....i was like oook....so i kept playing of course

Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 11:51am
yea but ur cup was sticking out. thas why. the jeans idea is fine as long as... you know... doesn't happen for some reason.

Vote for Stewie!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 11:54am
huh ok....no my cup wasnt sticking out......my camo pants are really baggy, so umm you couldnt really tell...........................

rossy11223 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 12:12pm
I wear jeans and no cup, I'm going to get some camo soon and I still won't be wearing a cup.
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 12:18pm
well u must have a smaller cup around the edges cup becuz if i find one that fits it rubs my crotch and when i take it off i will have scabs where my cup was.

Vote for Stewie!
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 2:01pm
Nope
Mag-a-Man View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 Derogatory Sexual Slur 9/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mag-a-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by cdacda13 cdacda13 wrote:

Nope
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 2:16pm
i just can't wear them i guess my legs are different or sumthin. anyways personally i'd rather get shpt in the nuts than in the throat and don't start making fun of me for that comment but if u get shot at the bottom of the neck. u can't breathe for like a minute and panic big time. not to mention the immense pain and afterwards u cough up blood. but luckily u usually pass out. i was the unlucky one who had to sit thru the whole thing. its worse than choking on something. it scares u bad . WEAR A NECKGUARD!

Edited by HeadshotJester

Vote for Stewie!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 2:44pm
i know......getting shot in the neck hurts......but ide rather be the opposite.....rather get shot in the neck then nuts...

rossy11223 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 2:48pm
Never been shot in the neck or the balls. Lucky me.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 2:52pm
you are lucky

Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 3:19pm
nuts ur out for a few games but in the the windpipe, not the neck, ur afraid to go back for a couple weeks. or i was anyway

Vote for Stewie!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 3:27pm
i was playing against someone from my church, he shot his cousin in the windpipe....it imediatly turned black....and he couldnt breath....and stated getting watery eyed.....dang i hate it when that happens 

You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by Frozen Balls Frozen Balls wrote:

No I don't.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 3:35pm
yea a neckguard is like 5 bucks so buy one!

Vote for Stewie!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 3:40pm
maybe.....you where one?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic