Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

do you wear a cup?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Poll Question: do you wear a cup when you paintball?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
24 [25.81%]
69 [74.19%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
bullseye9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bullseye9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 7:16pm
speedball yes woodsball no
Tippmann A-5
E-Grip
JCS DUAL Trigger
14" J&J ceramic
68/4500
bullet drop
macro line
polished internals
LPK

The damage done to a man should be such that there is no fear of revenge!!!
FyreFly View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FyreFly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 12:02am
Nope.

11 years of paintball experience and I've never got shot in the nuts, or at
least never got shot close up enough to actually feel it. Personally, I think
its bad luck to wear a cup. I saw a friend of mine play with a cup on one
day and he got shot in the crotch twice that day.

System X NME LE
WGP Orracle Cocker
Tippmann A-5 E-Grip & LPK
Tippmann 98C Flatline & LPK
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 1:17am
they could save your life someday though

Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 1:19am
Never wore one when I played. I actually shot my friend in that region though. Good times.

FyreFly View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FyreFly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 3:29am
Originally posted by blackdog144 blackdog144 wrote:

they could save your life someday though

How can a cup save your life?   I can see it saving the lives of my unborn
children... but mine?

System X NME LE
WGP Orracle Cocker
Tippmann A-5 E-Grip & LPK
Tippmann 98C Flatline & LPK
pooperscooper View Drop Down
I’m not sure where to post this...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pooperscooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 11:45am
holy poop im definately wearing a cup from now on.
Chuck Norris doesnt read books, he stares them down untill he gets the information he wants.
tippy279 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy279 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 12:22pm
I dont but my empire pants take care of me there so Im alright but I once felt bad cause there was this noob it the corner pill of my field and we were going one on one cause his friend payed him 100 balls to play me and so I was like I give his friend the moneys worth and I hit his nuts three times from the oppsite corner with my Flatline.  I just hear this yelp and he walks off the field and his friend was laughing like crazy.
My guns name is Mr. Max in remembrance of my dog that got hit by a car: Tippmann A-5
Ricochet R-5
JCS double Trigger
Tippmann E-Grip
Flatline Barrel

Do you have the need for speed?
tinyman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tinyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 7:11pm

Originally posted by Blue Hopper Blue Hopper wrote:

Amen rich kids and their fancy only for pball pants

PB MISFIT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Salty Marshmellow Man #1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PB MISFIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by tinyman tinyman wrote:

Originally posted by Blue Hopper Blue Hopper wrote:

Amen rich kids and their fancy only for pball pants

I suppose you guys go off and shoot terrorists in some WOODLAND area with your Camos.

Just because you wear camos doesnt make everyone else who doesnt Rich.

Shutup.
HeadshotJester View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 8:55pm
to tell you the truth i'd buy some dye pants or w/e if i had the money. i mean a paintball marker is more exoensive than those pants. And thas not being rich if you have a job. How much did those pants cost? 80-120? at 6 bucks an hour thas up to 20 hours of work which is half a week if you work AMAP. thas if they cost 120 and i've seen some for 60 so is not that much. if i had a job i;d be decked out in dye jerseys and stuff becuz they breathe really well and provdie nice padding.

Vote for Stewie!
KoolKidsKlan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Has a gerbil fetish and likes 2 share it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KoolKidsKlan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 12:35am

um. actually i dont wear a cup. i dont like them their irritating.. i had to wear one when i played rugby as a team. didnt like it. plus i dont even own one but i usually just wear jeans . their comfy . um this one time though i was playing 2v1 .. and my friend sam shot me right between the legs. and this, is why i like jeans. since i was wearing my tight pair and i was on one leg the middle was stretched. so it didnt even hurt my pals =). it did break tho so i was out.. but i was so releived it didnt nail them.. woulda hurt like nothin else

Psyrecx View Drop Down
Follows in HondaXR’s footsteps...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psyrecx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 6:54am
I wear Empire Sliders. They have a soft cup, which I'm thinking of upgrading...

This sig is brought to you by Psyrecx, thanks to D-Town Balla.
Arbites View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Soon to be Gold

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arbites Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 1:59pm

Yes I wear a cup, though I have never bene hit there. My best friend does not, even though he gets hit there at least once a year (and one year he got hit twice in the same day by his brother ). Yes, it slows me down quite a bit, but I'm not taking over my friend's bad luck!

Edit, however, I do not use the normal jockstrap holder. I found a pair of what are essentially underwear with the cup holder in them and it feels much more comfortable than the old jock.

Edited by Arbites
A-5: 12" Ceramic, Egrip/WAS/Duel, HPA, MP5 sliding stock
SMG-68: 12" Ceramic
68-Specials(8): 12"&14" Ceramic, 12V Revy *** 1 Tip-n-Strip, 1 Blue, 1 FA w/Qloader
SL-68: 14" Ceramic
SMG-60 Ext. Line
A-5 Command View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 Command Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 5:54pm

i keep my nuts behind any tree or bunker im ocupying where they belong, people who walk in the open are the ones that get nailed.

no.

A-5
Flatline
E-Grip
Tapco T-6 stock
JCS Duel Trigger
JCS Universal BiPod
Core Remote
88ci/4500psi Crossfire
R-5 Hopper
Apex Barrel
Hot Shot red dot
Lapco offset
Spec Ops A5-A2 grip
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by A-5 Command A-5 Command wrote:

i keep my nuts behind any tree or bunker im ocupying where they belong, people who walk in the open are the ones that get nailed.

Not always. A bunkering move can result in bruised jewels.

borntopaint View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Likes to eat "Meat"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borntopaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 6:19pm
I wouldn't even wear clothes if it wasn't for the fact that there are other people there.

"I normally refrain from conversation during gestation."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic