Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

custom pro

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
ultmate98 View Drop Down
Fear the THUMB!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultmate98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: custom pro
    Posted: 24 July 2005 at 5:59pm
can anyone get me pics of the custon pro with the left half off? it would be a big favor!!
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 6:04pm
uhh it looks just like the 98c with a new name on it, double trigger, and drop forward....try 888paintball.com...i think theres is left sided.....correct me if im wrong

You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 6:05pm

Its the basically the same as the 98c.

Look in your manual.

Edited by You Wont See Me
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
ultmate98 View Drop Down
Fear the THUMB!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultmate98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 6:07pm

Originally posted by blackdog144 blackdog144 wrote:

uhh it looks just like the 98c with a new name on it, double trigger, and drop forward....try 888paintball.com...i think theres is left sided.....correct me if im wrong

i no its the same but id seen a pic (that i cant find) that in the grip there was some slots added to accept the new etrigger

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 6:16pm
What exactly do you need it for, if your thinking you can cut the slots out on your 98c to make the custom pro e-grip work, dont bother.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
rossy11223 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 6:20pm

Here is a 98c with r/t. Good enough, right?

ultmate98 View Drop Down
Fear the THUMB!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultmate98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 6:30pm

Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

What exactly do you need it for, if your thinking you can cut the slots out on your 98c to make the custom pro e-grip work, dont bother.

thats what i was wanting the pic for.to see what it would take or if i would have to buy the custom pro  body and (if possible) put my internals in to be able to run the e trigger

Edited by ultmate98
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 6:30pm
It wont work. The sear is completely different on the custom pro. Tippmann did this on purpose. You'd have to buy the CP recievers and then the sear assembly in order to do it.

Edited by You Wont See Me
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 6:36pm
By the time you buy all that stuff, you might as well just buy a whole brand new custom pro. The reciever halves alone are $60!
ultmate98 View Drop Down
Fear the THUMB!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultmate98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 6:38pm

Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

It wont work. The sear is completely different on the custom pro. Tippmann did this on purpose. You'd have to buy the CP recievers and then the sear assembly in order to do it.

sear assembly being.....a new sear or is the pin mounting pattern diffrent?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 6:41pm

I think its completely different. All I know is you have to buy the reciever halves and the sear/sear assembly.

A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 6:57pm

Here is the custom pro diagram. Don't know if this will help or not.

Pocket Lint View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pocket Lint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 9:14pm
why dont u just buy a custom pro with an e-grip, thats what i have, and it rips on the field.
ultmate98 View Drop Down
Fear the THUMB!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultmate98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 10:23pm

Originally posted by Pocket Lint Pocket Lint wrote:

why dont u just buy a custom pro with an e-grip, thats what i have, and it rips on the field.

funds.... and all i would need to buy anyway would be the gun, no drop no barrel, but  after looking at that diagram, a little milling would be needed, the trigger looks almost(if not for the sear) the same, mil it and drop it in?    

Edited by ultmate98

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pocket Lint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 10:53pm

well, my custom pro e was around 250? something like that, Canadian, all i need to do is send it to Rufus Dawg to put a center feed on, and buy a Palmers Stab!

promark aluminuim trigger, and halo b are more upgrades, but with my halo tsa, im good for awhile. the trigger is next after those two, should cost me about 30 bucks, not bad.

hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 10:57pm
 I like the Promark triggers.  Good choice!
Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 11:56pm
ya why do you want to do this?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pocket Lint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 12:03am

Originally posted by blackdog144 blackdog144 wrote:

ya why do you want to do this?

who r u talking to?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 12:07am
He is talking to ultmate98c and asking him why he is asking that question. Or something like that.
Dye112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dye112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 12:11am
how fast does the custom pro shoot?
MATT PB
ION
HALO TSA

98 custom
Dye boomstick
Halo TSA
R/T
double trigger
ADCO sight
expansion chamber
20oz tank