Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

paki guy not related to bombings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
Author
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 3:37pm
well that's a plus.
-edit- too bad she didn't strip search you

Edited by bluemunky42
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 3:39pm
I wouldnt have liked that at all. I dont know exactly what is involved in a full cavitee search but it doesnt sound pleasent.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 3:43pm
all in good fun
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 4:27pm
Uh-oh...spaghettios...

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 4:31pm
Question- WHy not put this inside your other thread related to it instead of making a new thread?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 4:55pm
dunno but it was a good turn out was it not?
-edit- also the other one is off the front page now

Edited by bluemunky42
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 4:56pm
Oh i won't disgree with that, more people posted here then there...

Ya.. back on topic...

the new subway payment method is a bit extreme...

Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

It doesn't matter. He was still innocent. One innocent life is not worth more or less than any other. With all this big bad "what if" crap, well we found out what happened, and now it's time for some major apologies. If that was a family member of mine I'd be irate as the public should be. It was a stupid move and the department should pay out the nose for their mistake. It doesn't matter what just happened to them, he's an innocent and did not deserve it.

The point is, did they KNOW he was innocent? When he's wearing a jacket and running from police, it's safe to assume he was innocent.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 9:34pm
Innocent or not. He put himself in that situation. He was at the house the government was surveiling. He left in a large jacket, made a beeline for the train station and ran. Its his own fault he got wasted.
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 11:49pm
Now.. I know the law is

If a person has a weapon and is fleeing, you can open fire...

maybe they suspected a weapon?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 11:51pm
No, the law states that you cannot fire upon a fleeing subject unless they pose a threat to the public at large. Thats how we do it. I dunno how our buddies across the pond do it.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 12:24am
It's not his fault, it's the fault of the police. In a tough situation? Of course, I will not disagree. But to claim that because he was running away he deserved to get killed is wrong.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 12:26am
No one is saying he deserved to get killed. What we are saying is that he was killed because the police where doing their job.

Im sorry, but if this one person has to die while doing something stupid instead of the next guy running off to go kill 30 innocent people, i really dont care. Matter of fact, ide tell the cops they did a good job.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 3:03am
That's just ridiculous. Where does the line end? Does the lives of two innocents protecting 30 matter? How about 3, or 4? There is no rationalization because it was a stupid move, and anyone that actually understands what protection of ALL innocents means would get why this is so wrong.
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 3:04am

That's just ridiculous. Where does the line end? Does the lives of two innocents protecting 30 matter? How about 3, or 4? There is no rationalization because it was a stupid move, and anyone that actually understands what protection of ALL innocents means would get why this is so wrong.

In this situation, would you be willing to just let him run by without stopping him or doing something about it?
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 3:07am

Following all regular procedures of the police department, they are under rule that they cannot shoot them, like the rule here in America. No weapon, just suspicious and noncompliant. That does not equal terrorist or violent maniac.

Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 3:09am

Following all regular procedures of the police department, they are under rule that they cannot shoot them, like the rule here in America. No weapon, just suspicious and noncompliant. That does not equal terrorist or violent maniac.

But what would you do?
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 3:11am

Well, in the first instance when the police had their chance to confront him, after the first noncompliance I would have been forceful with him, blocking his entrance to any train. This was not done and he was approached with distance between him, the police, and the trains. However, I would not have shot him.

Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 3:12am
I don't completely understand what happened, was there a chance for police to restrain him before he reached the turnstyle (sp?)?
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 3:12am
Yes and no. Reports had stated that police attempted to make contact from over a distance of 10 ft, which shouldn't have happened. However, I can not be completely sure how it actually went down.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
  Share Topic