Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

paki guy not related to bombings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
Author
entropy View Drop Down
Future BTK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote entropy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by Fat Stalin Fat Stalin wrote:

In a time like this, I believe that the police should do everything in their power to protect England. And here's a quote for you. "Althought not all Muslims are terrorists, almost all terrorists are Muslims." 

"Ignorance is the defense of fools."
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 2:52pm
If the man wasn't Paki, he would still be alive.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 2:54pm

Originally posted by Hitman Hitman wrote:

If the man wasn't Paki, he would still be alive.

Very correct.

Stalin, that quote is incorrect. The terrorists currently receiving popularity are Muslim; however, there are many terrorist organizations in the world causing trouble within their countries that are not Muslim. We have scared ourselves into believing that they are.

DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by entropy entropy wrote:

In a time like this, I believe that the police should do everything in
their power to protect England. And here's a quote for you. "Althought
not all Muslims are terrorists, almost all terrorists are
Muslims."

"Ignorance is the defense of fools."

Yes Mr Stalin you are wrong. Mr Hitman, you are probly right. But look, the guy was from the middle east, he already looks suspisious, running through a trainstation with a jacket on is the dumbest thing you can do.
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 3:01pm
Yeah, it wasn't a wise move for either party. It's a tough situation and to be honest, I am glad I didn't have to make the call.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 3:02pm
ya all the muslim terrorists get attention, but there are french groups american groups russian groups etc that don't recieve as much attention.
entropy View Drop Down
Future BTK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote entropy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by bluemunky42 bluemunky42 wrote:

ya all the muslim terrorists get attention, but there are french groups american groups russian groups etc that don't recieve as much attention.

Probably because they haven't blown up a trainstation lately.
Fat Stalin View Drop Down
Strike 1 Derogatory Sexual Slur 9/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fat Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 3:04pm
I bet if a white guy had run through the ticket thing with a jacket and a backpack in the middle of summer AFTER 2 bombings, police chasing and yelling for him, going for the train, would have been shot too. 

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 3:05pm

Yep, there are canadian terrorists, american terrorists, spanish terrorist yada yada yada but muslim terrorists took down the WTC and crashed into the Pentagon and botched it.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 3:05pm

I bet if a white guy had run through the ticket thing with a jacket and a backpack in the middle of summer AFTER 2 bombings, police chasing and yelling for him, going for the train, would have been shot too. 

I highly doubt that. The police were looking for Muslim's, that's why he was shot.

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 3:06pm

Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

Yep, there are canadian terrorists, american terrorists, spanish terrorist yada yada yada but muslim terrorists took down the WTC and crashed into the Pentagon and botched it.

Yeah, so they're a little bit more proficient, doesn't mean the others don't exist, or that most of the terrorists are Muslim.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

I highly doubt that. The police were looking for Muslim's, that's why he was shot.

I dont know, after 9/11 i was thrown against a wall and searched at gun point, i had business in the Pentagon. They arent only looking for muslims, to look for only one group limits their evectiveness and makes them blind. If you ask me, their actions look like how they dealt with the IRA, they have dealt with terrorists before. They know what they are doing.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 3:09pm
They did do a decent job dealing with the IRA, but only in England. The IRA shut themselves down after their major bombings. They are still around, but not like they were in the 60's and 70's.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 3:11pm

I dont know, after 9/11 i was thrown against a wall and searched at gun point, i had business in the Pentagon. They arent only looking for muslims, to look for only one group limits their evectiveness and makes them blind. If you ask me, their actions look like how they dealt with the IRA, they have dealt with terrorists before. They know what they are doing.

what do you do for a living? something important i'm guessing?

and i doubt a white guy would have been killed. shot, yes, but not killed.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 3:11pm
Yup. The english arent strangers to terrorism, and they will be easier to find than the IRA.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 3:13pm

what do you do for a living? something important i'm guessing?

and i doubt a white guy would have been killed. shot, yes, but not killed.

Nope, nothing important, having lunch with a friend and talking about some job opourtunities. Since 9/11 there is a lot more security, im not gonna go into it, i can if you want, but i was standing in an area waiting for thie Luitenent-colonel i know, and they thoght it was strange, so i got the treatment. The soldier was pretty. But i was still a bit scared.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 3:17pm
yeah don't bother going into it but heck i don't blame you for being scared, i mean you had a gun in your face i think i would have been ready to crap myself
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 3:23pm
I remember i had trouble breathing. I was just sittin there, i reached into my pocket and pulled out my cell phone and i didnt realize it but to guys came from behind me and slammed angainst the wall and spread me out, i heard a gun chamber a round and some yelling. I had a sweatshirt on, so they searched all around my person. They had my sit in a chair for about half an hour, i kept saying my friends name. Major Nauta, Major Nauta. I had an apointment and he cleared me and all that. But he had been promoted and was not a Major anymore. He was not a Liutenent colonel, or liutenent major, i dunno, some rank i dont know rank at all. I really stressed everyone out that day. Even my mom in D ring heard about it. I got teased the whole day.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 3:24pm
harsh.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 3:29pm
It wasnt fun and i dont think he would want it to happen again. But i remember, the lady soldier, for a soldier, she was pretty.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
  Share Topic