Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just a question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
G36 Monkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G36 Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just a question
    Posted: 22 July 2005 at 3:54pm
This is kind of a question that i ask and see what everyone else says. They normally always help me on my next purchase, so... what do you guys think i should get, an HPA tank or should i get the G-36C setup as shown in my avvy off of opsgear.com

Edited by G36 Monkey
Tippmann A-5
Psycho Ballistics Double Trigger
A-5 E-Grip (tweaked and resoldered)
Lapco Bigshot 12 inch Barrel
Remote (Brand unknown)
Soon to come:
G36c Scenario kit
Nitrogen
HeadshotJester View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 3:57pm

well it depends if u have like a tippmann and dont shoot at lightining quick speeds then get the g36k setup but if u need the HPA badly then get the HPA

the way i see it is if u get the setup it will make you a lot happier and satisfied just to see that gun in action but if u need the HPA direly get the HPA ud rather have performance over looks unless the performance isnt gonna be upped too much.

edited- i just read one of ur other post and i heard u mention 20bps from ur gun so i would go with the HPA -or you can get the G36 and slow down a little bit which is what i would do because im more of a ghostflanker/sharpshooter kinda guy.

Edited by HeadshotJester

Vote for Stewie!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G36 Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 4:00pm
Well considering how badly my co2 jumps i dont know, one shot my co2 will shoot like 280, then it shoots to 120, then it goes uo ti 300, its horrible lol
Tippmann A-5
Remote (Brand unknown)
Soon to come:
G36c Scenario kit
Nitrogen
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 4:03pm
oh if thats the case id get the HPA since ur already gonna get it anyway rather than a stabilizer. just get the HPA, u can get the G36 as ur next upgrade

Vote for Stewie!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G36 Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 4:05pm
Thanks for the help, and i think you posted on my question yesterday about the nitro thing, but my internet just stopped working and i coulnt go back on and check it out, so does the a-5 come ready to use he hpa or do i have to buy something special, and i was also wondering if my remote would help, i dont have a pod pack yet to put my tank in which i really need to get too.
Tippmann A-5
Remote (Brand unknown)
Soon to come:
G36c Scenario kit
Nitrogen
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 4:10pm

it wasn't me that posted but yes the a-5 is ready right out of the box for HPA. idk about the remote but i use one with my C02 and it works fine. it should work better because in the tiny remote with the c02 its still liquid forming to gas so the HPA should work a lot better with it. but that's just my brain thinking idk for sure im just saying i dont see why it wouldnt

Vote for Stewie!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G36 Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 4:17pm

IM probably annoying the rap out of you i know, but someone told me i would need to replace the lil braided hose since i already shot co2 through it.  I was gonna put a picture of it but it wouldnt let me paste pic lol.

Tippmann A-5
Remote (Brand unknown)
Soon to come:
G36c Scenario kit
Nitrogen
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 4:25pm
no ur not annoying me. its fun to answer forums and to ask them. its a good substitute when ur not playing and about the hose i really dont no u might be able to dry fire it with hpa a couple times and it might work but i dont know ud have to ask someone whos done that. let me know cuz i might change to HPA just for the extra shots without refills.

Edited by HeadshotJester

Vote for Stewie!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G36 Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 4:35pm
Thanks!
Tippmann A-5
Remote (Brand unknown)
Soon to come:
G36c Scenario kit
Nitrogen
nunrleft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunrleft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 8:49pm
You don't have to change the remote if you used co2 through it.  The HPA will work just fine.  I would highly recommend one of the Air America HPA tanks, either the Armegedon or Apocalypse.  Adjustable regs are the only way to go.

Edited by nunrleft
www.mnmilitia.com
ME
Our Forum
Tippmann_Werks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmann_Werks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 8:53pm

or uh...maybe just a simple Crossfire tank?

Unofficial Tippmann On-Field Spokesperson
-Bunkering Non-Tippmann users since 1999
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 11:16pm
he didnt say remote he said the braided metal hose that connects the air to the chamber. beteween the ASA or w/e and the chamber. You know? the metal hose between the front grip and trigger?

Vote for Stewie!
nunrleft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunrleft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 7:50am
Well, you don't need to replace that hose either.  Think about it.  If you couldn't use the remote or ASA hose because you had previously shot co2 through it, you would have to either clean or replace your internals also, including the inside of your valve.
www.mnmilitia.com
ME
Our Forum
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic