Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New type of bunkers!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
tippy279 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy279 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New type of bunkers!
    Posted: 21 July 2005 at 4:59pm

Okay so I was inspired by whoever made those PVc bunkers to create my own and I field full of them I did create.  So instead of PVC pipe I used...  Action packers and Rubbermaid Roughnecks.!  For those ignorant souls who have no idea what those are then I feel bad for you!  They are large bins for storage and camping! I simply stacked them up in different shapes and sizes to create a hybrid mix of woodsball,  speedball and hyperball!  Here are my designs!:

( D=bin)      DDDDDDDDDD=snake    

D=brick          ;           ;           ;   

D  = dorito (all stacked together.)

DDD

DDDD

You get the point try it!

Edited by tippy279
My guns name is Mr. Max in remembrance of my dog that got hit by a car: Tippmann A-5
Ricochet R-5
JCS double Trigger
Tippmann E-Grip
Flatline Barrel

Do you have the need for speed?
Radix View Drop Down

Title Whore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Radix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 5:04pm
where can i get these things from
Vraptor View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spamming 11/1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vraptor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 6:15pm
Almost any store like family dollar and wal mart
My review on the JT headshield:
http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/?prod=2390&sort=new

Tippmann A-5
Remote
Flatline
RT
Car stock
Dye Playa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested- Reposted Inapropiate Link.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dye Playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 9:16pm
awsome idea man
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 2:22am
niceeeeee

bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 2:49am
pics?
Large Unit View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not really, but it looks good as a name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Large Unit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 2:14pm
How much did it cost you for an average stand up bunker? We have been looking to make a renegade speedball field out here but can't figure out what to make the bunkers out of. Nobody wants to spend a lot on the field.

Edited by Large Unit
HeadshotJester View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 11:37pm
the containers are like 1dollar a piece at the dollar store but then again those arent rubber maid and will probably break if shot to hard.

Vote for Stewie!
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 11:42pm
Might want to weight them or something, and find a way to keep them upright. Otherwise they'd probably fall.
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Might want to weight them or something, and find a way to keep them upright. Otherwise they'd probably fall.

drive them a foot or two into the ground
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 2:12pm
well, I can see one problem with them. How long in the sun before they become so brittle that people just shoot through them.
Razgriz Ghost View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 6:30pm
   The Guy is right. Not only the sun but extreme cold will somewhat freeze them and you can shoot right through both sides. Trust me I've experienced the humility of being shot through a rubber maid box, it sucks. All in all though it's a good idea. We used them like I said but we didn't stack them up or anything like that just in rows of two or three.

Edited by Razgriz Ghost
benttwig33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Whiner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benttwig33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 8:40pm
seems liekyou would need a few of them to stack up to really have an effective bunker..

how much did your whole field cost?
Sig is WAY too big.
monk3y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monk3y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 5:32am
fill them with water wud wrigh them down
bang bang
Shpoogi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shpoogi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 11:23pm
We came up with an idea to have bunkers that were somewhat realistic.  Meaning that paintball would pass through certain spots without busting, much like a real bullet will pass through walls and still kill you.  We set up pallets with Insulation Board a half inch thick nailed to them.  At ranges closer than 15 yards the paintball will (if it misses the boards of the pallet) pass through without busting.  Any farther that that they will bust.  This has made for some interesting games.
Real men play woods ball.
Tesseract View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tesseract Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 2:04am
umm how bout fill em with dirt? 
RamboBlue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RamboBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 12:23pm
they will only work for bout a week in the summer if you dont put them somewhere cool after you play
TIPPMANN KICKS ASS
Champions know pain, endure pain, and never complain
98% of paintballers act gangsta', if you are of the 2% that are normal, put this this in your sig.
pooperscooper View Drop Down
I’m not sure where to post this...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pooperscooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 12:46pm
some of my friends made this one
Chuck Norris doesnt read books, he stares them down untill he gets the information he wants.
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 5:59pm

Originally posted by pooperscooper pooperscooper wrote:

some of my friends made this one

I have always wanted some of those barrels for my field.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
tippy279 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy279 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2005 at 1:53am
The sun dont effect them cause they are plastic and rubber and they are coated.  The whole field cost me like 100$ and its a big field and the bunkers work well.  Only one problem so far, with a lucky shot you can shoot through the 1.5 inch gap in the bunker but thats only happened twice.  Try it guys!
My guns name is Mr. Max in remembrance of my dog that got hit by a car: Tippmann A-5
Ricochet R-5
JCS double Trigger
Tippmann E-Grip
Flatline Barrel

Do you have the need for speed?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic