Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedsuper cromium barrel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 23>
Author
adriann222 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 1:14pm

This is by far the funniest thing I have ever read on this forum. I've been laughing so hard I'm now    

But now for a reality check.  Vraptor are you actually considering going to South Park and hanging out with Big **edited** Al just to get a barrel for your marker?  The cost of which will probably include an act that will not allow you to sit down for a few days, plus unmentionable digestive problems    and then cost you more than your marker is worth.  So if I was you, if you want a great single bore barrel get a Palmer's Brass or if you want to go multi bore, get a Sceptor or Freak...but for God's sake please tell me you know this is a Joke!! 

hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 1:18pm
Who do you think you are, normal member? You have no idea what goes on in Big Al's tent. You know nothing of the Super Chromium.
Vraptor View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spamming 11/1

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 1:50pm
OK look if what goes on in there is what adrian and i think NO i will NOT go in there for that. Besides everyone else taalks about the barrel like its real so ill go along with it till im positive it is a fake
My review on the JT headshield:
http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/?prod=2390&sort=new

Tippmann A-5
Remote
Flatline
RT
Car stock
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 2:01pm

Nobody wanted to do the tent thing either, but right before the door zips closed we got to see the barrel in action. Totally worth it.

If you are scared, just wait and maybe you will become a mod someday.

Vraptor View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spamming 11/1

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 2:10pm
True, BTW what EXACTLY do you have to do in there?

Tippmann A-5
Remote
Flatline
RT
Car stock
Vraptor View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spamming 11/1

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 2:23pm
How do u become a mod? Cuz a forum admin has 2 POSTS? and he gets a barrel for free! That aint right.....

Tippmann A-5
Remote
Flatline
RT
Car stock
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by Vraptor Vraptor wrote:

How do u become a mod? Cuz a forum admin has 2 POSTS? and he gets a barrel for free! That aint right.....

Well, the forum Admin is PAID by tippmann to do all thier computer stuff.
Well, to become a mod, you have to do the same thing as you would to become a gold or platty member. Be a good forumer, help people out, and wait your turn. There aren't many mods, so you have to be the BEST.
adriann222 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 2:46pm

Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

Who do you think you are, normal member? You have no idea what goes on in Big Al's tent. You know nothing of the Super Chromium.

Well I don't know about you but there's nothing "normal" about my member

Sorry I just couldn't help myself   

cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 3:03pm
Those who talk about it are the ones trying to hide the truth. 
SportsJunky2004 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 4:36pm

Well this isnt a chromium barrel....Chromium aka chrome is used only to coat aluminum or steel. Chromium is in stainless steel which have already been done. this element does not exist by it self, and if it is heated, by drill friction, it burns..huh...ok they are feeding you bs and you beleive it here is what chromium actually is

Chromium

krmsymbolm) [Gr.,=color], metallic chemical element; symbol Cr; at. no. 24; at. wt. 51.996; m.p. about 1,857C; b.p. 2,672C; sp. gr. about 7.2 at 20C; valence +2, +3, +6. Chromium is a silver-gray, rous, brittle, hard metal that can be highly polished. It is found in group VIb of the periodic table. It does not tarnish in air, but burns when heated, forming the green chromic oxide. When combined with oxygen, besides yielding chromic oxide, which is used as a pigment, it forms chromic anhydride (the red trioxide and anhydride of chromic acid). With other metallic elements, e.g., lead and potassium, together with oxygen, it forms the chromates and dichromates. These compounds are salts of chromic acid and are used as pigments in paints, in dyeing, and in the tanning of leather. Chrome yellow, a pigment, consists largely of lead chromate. Other chrome colors are black, red, orange, and green. In the chrome process for tanning leather, a dichromate is used, and chromium hydroxide, a basic compound of chromium, hydrogen, and oxygen, is precipitated and held in the leather. The hydroxide is used also as a mordant in dyeing cloth. A mixture of potassium dichromate and sulfuric acid is used as a powerful agent for cleaning laboratory glassware. Chromium is a comparatively rare element, never occurring by itself in nature but always in compounds. Its chief source is the mineral chromite, which is composed of iron, chromium, and oxygen and is found principally in the nations of the former Soviet Union, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Turkey, and the Philippines. The element, in the form of chromic oxide, gives the greenish tint to the emerald and the aquamarine. Metallic chromium is prepared by reduction of the oxide by aluminum or by carbon. It is used in plating other metals because of its hardness and nontarnishing properties. In alloys with other metals it contributes hardness, strength, and heat resistance. Its most important use is in the steel industry, where it is a constituent of several alloy steels, e.g., chromium steel or chrome steel. Stainless steel contains from 11% to 18% chromium. An alloy of nickel and chromium, often called Nichrome, is widely used as a heating element in electric toasters, coffeepots, and other appliances. Stellite is an extremely hard alloy of cobalt, chromium, and tungsten, with small amounts of iron, silicon, and carbon; it is used in metal cutting tools and for wear-resistant surfaces. A similar alloy, with molybdenum instead of tungsten, is used in surgical tools since it does not react with body fluids. Chromium was discovered in 1797 by L. N. Vauquelin.

oh yea and there are chromium razor blades so it isnt that inovative do a general search on ebay/yahoo/google/

Edited by SportsJunky2004
My Gun:
Pro/Carbine
12" Lapco Auto Spirit
20oz Tank
Normal Hopper
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by SportsJunky2004 SportsJunky2004 wrote:

Well this isnt a chromium barrel....Chromium aka chrome is used only to coat aluminum or steel. Chromium is in stainless steel which have already been done. this element does not exist by it self, and if it is heated, by drill friction, it burns..huh...ok they are feeding you bs and you beleive it here is what chromium actually is

Chromium

krmsymbolm) [Gr.,=color], metallic chemical element; symbol Cr; at. no. 24; at. wt. 51.996; m.p. about 1,857C; b.p. 2,672C; sp. gr. about 7.2 at 20C; valence +2, +3, +6. Chromium is a silver-gray, rous, brittle, hard metal that can be highly polished. It is found in group VIb of the periodic table. It does not tarnish in air, but burns when heated, forming the green chromic oxide. When combined with oxygen, besides yielding chromic oxide, which is used as a pigment, it forms chromic anhydride (the red trioxide and anhydride of chromic acid). With other metallic elements, e.g., lead and potassium, together with oxygen, it forms the chromates and dichromates. These compounds are salts of chromic acid and are used as pigments in paints, in dyeing, and in the tanning of leather. Chrome yellow, a pigment, consists largely of lead chromate. Other chrome colors are black, red, orange, and green. In the chrome process for tanning leather, a dichromate is used, and chromium hydroxide, a basic compound of chromium, hydrogen, and oxygen, is precipitated and held in the leather. The hydroxide is used also as a mordant in dyeing cloth. A mixture of potassium dichromate and sulfuric acid is used as a powerful agent for cleaning laboratory glassware. Chromium is a comparatively rare element, never occurring by itself in nature but always in compounds. Its chief source is the mineral chromite, which is composed of iron, chromium, and oxygen and is found principally in the nations of the former Soviet Union, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Turkey, and the Philippines. The element, in the form of chromic oxide, gives the greenish tint to the emerald and the aquamarine. Metallic chromium is prepared by reduction of the oxide by aluminum or by carbon. It is used in plating other metals because of its hardness and nontarnishing properties. In alloys with other metals it contributes hardness, strength, and heat resistance. Its most important use is in the steel industry, where it is a constituent of several alloy steels, e.g., chromium steel or chrome steel. Stainless steel contains from 11% to 18% chromium. An alloy of nickel and chromium, often called Nichrome, is widely used as a heating element in electric toasters, coffeepots, and other appliances. Stellite is an extremely hard alloy of cobalt, chromium, and tungsten, with small amounts of iron, silicon, and carbon; it is used in metal cutting tools and for wear-resistant surfaces. A similar alloy, with molybdenum instead of tungsten, is used in surgical tools since it does not react with body fluids. Chromium was discovered in 1797 by L. N. Vauquelin.

oh yea and there are chromium razor blades so it isnt that inovative do a general search on ebay/yahoo/google/

Sounds like it could be made into a barrel, to me.

We never said Chromium products were innovative; we simply said that there is no other Chromium barrel.

HeadshotJester View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 4:53pm
wow....

Vote for Stewie!
ryan rholes View Drop Down

strike 1 - language 7/22

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 4:59pm
RAHHHHHH  I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE STILL FALL FOR THIS!
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 4:59pm
Cdacda doesnt have one. He became plat by a fluke.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 5:08pm

Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

It wasn't a fluke. It was a..... glitch....

You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 5:15pm
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
NascarKevin24 View Drop Down
Can’t Stop Swearing

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 5:20pm

Ok for those of you who dont understand <poopy>then I will explain to you what hybrid-sniper was saying about the barrel if heated at all say by the friction of a drill porting the barrel then the cromium is burned making it suck cause there would be rough burn spots in it making it a crappy barrel so they are all feeding you <poopy> and stop believing them

<buh-bye>

Edited by Rambino

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 5:21pm

Originally posted by NascarKevin24 NascarKevin24 wrote:

Ok for those of you who dont understand  then I will explain to you what hybrid-sniper was saying about the barrel if heated at all say by the friction of a drill porting the barrel then the cromium is burned making it suck cause there would be rough burn spots in it making it a crappy barrel so they are all feeding you  and stop believing them

Who said a drill was used? Cool lasers do fine work.

cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

The Admin didn't know that when I ordered mine
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 6:04pm
NO ONE knows how the barrel is made, its a secert process. Only the creator (who reminds nameless) knows how to make one. We can only speculate on how this awasome barrel is made. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 23>
  Share Topic