FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann SL-68 II

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Razgriz Ghost View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tippmann SL-68 II
    Posted: 21 July 2005 at 1:01pm
    Who here has one of these bad-boys. I've got one that I use when we play Gettysburg, a game were you can either use a semi auto and put one ball in at a time or you can play with a pump and use a hopper. I love the gun though best 70 bucks I've ever spent.
ShortyBP View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

A G F Y

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortyBP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 1:15pm
Well, I don't have one (I have four)... they are great pump guns. Very durable.

I do prefer my Phantoms when playing pump, though.

Glad to see people are still playing pump games. In my opinion, MUCH more fun that semi-games. More emphasis on tactics, movement, and well-placed shots.   Less ability to fall back on "luck".
Razgriz Ghost View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 3:19pm
   I love pump games basically for the same reasons you do. One thing you didn't mention that I like to point out when I pull out the 68 and my friends scoff is that it saves so much more in paint and co2 you know. I've heard about the Phantoms which do you like better?
mod98commando View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by ShortyBP ShortyBP wrote:

Well, I don't have one (I have four)... they are great pump guns...

Argh, I envy you. I have one and I love it. About a year ago I gave it a custom paintjob so it has camo stripes on it now. I love playing with pumps/pistols only for the same reasons you gave; less spray and pray and more tactics and strategy. I have to round up a bunch of friends so I can get another pump/pistol game because nobody else in my area will do it, they all have their super guns and refuse to play any other way.
oreomann33: Everybody invades Poland
Rofl_Mao: And everyone eats turkey
Me: But only if they're hungary
Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
HeadshotJester View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 8:41pm
hehe i like to play more that strategy but i still use a tippmann a-5 thas suped up. thas the problem with most ppl they think about bps when im thinking about range consitency and accuracy. whos the better player? the guy with 2 kills with 200 balls fired or the guy with 2 kill 5 balls fired? i dont like a pump becuz i can do a 3 round burst but hey id gladly play with u if i lived near ya

Vote for Stewie!
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 8:45pm
dang i wish i had one....oh well....

cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 8:50pm
I hate you shorty, 4 SL-68 II, you wanna send me one?

I have to settle for a trracer as my soon to be stock class career starts.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic