Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do remote Coils Leak?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HeadshotJester View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do remote Coils Leak?
    Posted: 21 July 2005 at 12:33pm
I hear remote coils leak IS this true? If so is there one that doesnt leak as badly?

Vote for Stewie!
ShortyBP View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

A G F Y

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortyBP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 12:55pm
So long as they're installed properly, they shouldn't leak at all.
Typically the source of most remote leaks is within the QD (quick-disconnect) or the slide-check (if it has one). Both easily fixed by replacing an o-ring.

I ran remote for years when I first started out. Never had any real problems aside from slide-check leaks. Keep the slide check well oiled, and have a couple spare tank o-rings handy in case they need replacing... and should be all set.
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 12:57pm

ok good thx

Vote for Stewie!
Razgriz Ghost View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 3:21pm
   Shorty BP is right the don't leak when they are properly set up. The person that told you they leak probebly turned on the co2 before he fully connected it to his gun.
tippy279 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy279 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 8:38pm
NO if ye put da ting on da tenk vis experteese found only in de best of tenk putter onners den you vill get very good performance from ze vremote line.  Ya just screw it on right so it ligns up and all and itll work and not leak unless you get a cruddy line hose.
My guns name is Mr. Max in remembrance of my dog that got hit by a car: Tippmann A-5
Ricochet R-5
JCS double Trigger
Tippmann E-Grip
Flatline Barrel

Do you have the need for speed?
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 8:50pm
i hope u were joking with ur typing cuz i couldnt understand half of it

Vote for Stewie!
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 9:06pm
thats funny.....and no remote lines usually dont leak.....when properly set up, but im betting you already know that

Edited by blackdog144

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic