Topic Closedletís try this again.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
Author
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 3:15am
I dont see why you need to shoot so fast, I can keep someone down shooting 5bps....I dont need 15+.

Does Tippmann make 21" barrels...I know they had 14 and 16 Sniper barrels, but dont think they have 21".

Why do you rag on stocks? Does our military not use stocks...maybe if you knew how to fire a gun properly, you wouldnt mind it.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
druidsdecendant View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language 9/3

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 3:18am

actually yes I am 35.

And my home field specializes in 98's as rentals. this is it...

www.skirmish.com

Now...Impulse is right that both stink as stock markers.

TheGuy posted this: Go buy Natural Newbie's 98. Its been modded with a double action ram, and an Intimidator board set-up. So its not a Tippmann that shoots just as fast a Timmy, which would be faster than a spyder without a similar set-up.

what is this and where can I see pics/specs of this marker?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 3:20am
Heh, you reside in PA?

I live in Philly, how about you?

sporx wrote:
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 3:21am
model98.net

You know why I stopped using my spyder......

It would be because I snapped the gripframe on it. The handle broke right off.

Tippmann's don;t seem to have problems like that. Kingman pretty much told me to go screw off and buy a new grip after that happened.
Strike 1 - Language 9/3

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 3:21am

Originally posted by PlentifulBalls PlentifulBalls wrote:

I dont see why you need to shoot so fast, I can keep someone down shooting 5bps....I dont need 15+.

Does Tippmann make 21" barrels...I know they had 14 and 16 Sniper barrels, but dont think they have 21".
this is the funny part..."sniper barrels"...the are NO SNIPERS IN PAINTBALL...only ACTORS...
Why do you rag on stocks? Does our military not use stocks...maybe if you knew how to fire a gun properly, you wouldnt mind it.

because our military isn't using full face shields that are interfered with, by the lower half of the face-shield

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 3:24am
Originally posted by druidsdecendant druidsdecendant wrote:

this is the funny part..."sniper barrels"...the are NO SNIPERS IN PAINTBALL...only ACTORS...

because our military isn't using full face shields that are interfered with, by the lower half of the face-shield

I've used a 98 with a stock on it, and the stock never interfered with my mask.

And I know there arent snipers in paintball, and it is obviously a marketing tactic to get noobs to buy the barrels. But atleast Tippmann doesnt pump out a new gun every other week where the only difference is the paintjob and a sight rail.

sporx wrote:
Strike 1 - Language 9/3

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 3:24am

Originally posted by Cheesus Cheesus wrote:

ugh, who woke me up. I thought I sensed a disturbance in the force.

return from where you came Kingman fanboy....
-----SMITE-----

go quote juvenile movies somewhere else. I hear a swamp calling your wannabe ghillied sniper fool-self. WE are trying to convice me why tippmans are better and I am trying to convice you why spyders are better. If you can't contribute to the conve, stay out

Strike 1 - Language 9/3

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 3:25am

Heh, you reside in PA?

I hate Philly. but I did like the Godsmack/Metallica concert at the wachovia center...I live 54 miles North of Philly...Near Easton...enter Lehigh U

Edited by druidsdecendant
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 3:26am
I fail to understand why your field uses 98's as rentals, while you hate their guts and worship Spyders? Why not rent out the Spyders?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 3:27am

Heh, you reside in PA?

I hate Philly. but I did like the Godsmack/Metallica concert at the wachovia center

Haha, dont worry, im not a huge fan of Philly either. I live in the NE, its not so bad. and concerts at the Wachovia center=eeeew.

sporx wrote:
Strike 1 - Language 9/3

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 3:28am

Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

I fail to understand why your field uses 98's as rentals, while you hate their guts and worship Spyders? Why not rent out the Spyders?

because they are cheaper to fix when things break...remember that the tippys are more 'durable'...as you say

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 3:30am
There are no snipers in Paintball..... aww you just ruined my party.

what about this Spyder sniper rifle then?

Strike 1 - Language 9/3

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 3:34am

And I know there arent snipers in paintball, and it is obviously a marketing tactic to get noobs to buy the barrels. But atleast Tippmann doesnt pump out a new gun every other week where the only difference is the paintjob and a sight rail.

Uh...wait a minute...between the 98, the 98C came the a5 and flatline. except for the a5...they are the saaaaame old boooooooring marker. and they ARE heavier...no not to the point where it feels like you're hauling a spare tire around...but i play all day. and the spyders are lighter...even with co2. They use better metal...aluminum not white metal (screen door handles)

Strike 1 - Language 9/3

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 3:38am

Originally posted by The Guy The Guy wrote:

There are no snipers in Paintball..... aww you just ruined my party.

what about this Spyder sniper rifle then?

That's one person's attempt at being different...and if Im not mistaken, I believe it was spec ops or ariakon that designed it first...this would just be a copy

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 3:38am

Uh...wait a minute...between the 98, the 98C came the a5 and flatline. except for the a5...they are the saaaaame old boooooooring marker. and they ARE heavier...no not to the point where it feels like you're hauling a spare tire around...but i play all day. and the spyders are lighter...even with co2. They use better metal...aluminum not white metal (screen door handles)

Uhmm...actually, Tippmanns use higher grade aluminum than Spyders. And if their metal is better, how come you can run over a tippmann with a car and have it work perfectly? Or smash it against a tree by the barrel? Try that with a Spyder.

Edited by PlentifulBalls

sporx wrote:
Pate View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ladyboy

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 3:41am
This is the only picture of NN's gun that I have. This was his first version. But this picture does it no justice.

Oh, and model98.net went down for some reason, no one know swhy.

Edited by Pate

It feels good to be a gangster
Strike 1 - Language 9/3

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 3:44am

because they are cheaper to fix when things break...remember that the tippys are more 'durable'...as you say

and I never said I used their rentals...I use their fields because the kick tail. 700 acres and 52 fields...yes, most are wooded-but I don't just play in the woods. Of all the markers I've seen since 1986 (87?). theirs are the most whooped POS's Ive ever seen. Do they work? yes...they can lob paint down field and if you're lucky, hit someone before they move out of the way of the 5 balls per second you cannon-balled at them. Ropes are harder to get away from. And since I'm on the subject of ROF...all of you scenario players...you'd think you'd embrace the sheer speed of a Kingman electroframe over the Tip...simply to simulate the machine-gun nests...

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 3:44am
same old boring marker.........

haha you make me laugh. Every Spyder is the exact same gun. They just come with different milling and different accessories. They throw a drop on the gun and call it a new gun. Or slap a gas-through grip on it.

Tippmanns have all been innovations. Tippmann made the first full-auto and semi-auto. Also the firtst gun to run off of a Constant Air source. Next came the beginning of the carbine line. They used semi-auto with a hopper. Then came the rest of the series, each gun was an improvement over the previous. The F/A allowed the use of mechanical full-auto with the use of a regular hopper thanks to the star feed system.

Then later on came the 98 and 98c. The 2 most upgradeable guns ever made. The a-5 also came with new stuff, like the cyclone feed, and moveable front grip.

letsee now. The first Spyder I can think of was the TL+ which just came with a beavertail and expansion chamber. My compact came with nothing. I had to go buy a bottomling kit just to run it effectively.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 3:46am

and I never said I used their rentals...I use their fields because the kick tail. 700 acres and 52 fields...yes, most are wooded-but I don't just play in the woods. Of all the markers I've seen since 1986 (87?). theirs are the most whooped POS's Ive ever seen. Do they work? yes...they can lob paint down field and if you're lucky, hit someone before they move out of the way of the 5 balls per second you cannon-balled at them. Ropes are harder to get away from. And since I'm on the subject of ROF...all of you scenario players...you'd think you'd embrace the sheer speed of a Kingman electroframe over the Tip...simply to simulate the machine-gun nests...

Lob paint downfield? Tippmanns and Spyders have ssame power and distance (unless Flatline i sused). 285fps is 285fps. And I never said i couldnt shoot faster, I said i didnt need a billlion balls per second.

sporx wrote:
Pate View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ladyboy

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 3:48am
Ok, Found more on NN's gun. Link.

If I remember correctly, He first put a minimorlock board in, eyes, Timmy noid and custom ram. He then upgraded to a trix LCD board with BB eyes. (If I remember correctly, I would talk to him about it cause I was very close to doing this to mine.)

It feels good to be a gangster
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
  Share Topic