Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Im a newb with money and need help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HeadshotJester View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Im a newb with money and need help!
    Posted: 20 July 2005 at 4:19pm
I just ordered an A-5 with a stock, flatline barrel, and remote basically a stealth but i play speedball more than wooodsball and am very confused. mainly about whther i should keep the flatline. i havent tried one out yet so i guess i should just wait but m wetting my pants for it to get here but am wondering if i shood change to a jj ceramic 12'' PLZ HELP

Vote for Stewie!
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 5:17pm
Oh yea i hear that remote coils leak. is this true? if so is there one that doesn't as badly? or is the stock one ok? o well ill guess ill find out when i get my gun!

Vote for Stewie!
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 5:30pm

Heres the total specs staright from the actual ebay seller.

• Tippmann A5 Marker
  • A5 Cyclone Ammo Hopper
  • A5 Flatline Barrel and Standard Barrel
  • A5 Tactical Stock 6 position Adjustable Stock
  • Micro Coiled Remote Line Quick Disconnect
  • Padded Gun Case
  • JT Elite Goggles with Anti Fog Lens and Visor
  • Catalina 20 oz CO2 Tank with pin valve
  • Black 6+1 Deluxe Paintball Harness
  • 6 - 140 Round Heavy Duty Pods
  • Premium Empire 1oz Oil
  • PhyscoBallistics Heavy Duty Jerk Squeegee
  • Allen Wrenches
  • Standard Gun Oil
  • Tippmann Barrel Condom
  • 2 Cleaning Cables for Flatline and for Standard
  • Operators Manual
  • Full One Year Warranty From Tippmann

Vote for Stewie!
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 5:31pm
Anything wrong with the package?

Vote for Stewie!
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 6:29pm

Edit button is there for a reason.

Why do you ask if it is a good package AFTER you buy it? What's the point of that?

Once you get it, shoot it and llocate anything that needs to be improved on. Is it slow? buy an RT or E-Grip. Is it inconsistent? buy a reg. Etc.

Edited by hybrid-sniper
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 7:15pm
Im a newb so i really dont care and if u could read i already said that i already bought it and wanted to know if it was good becuase i couldnt wait to get it so tae ur three stars and cram em.

Vote for Stewie!
ionic View Drop Down
Strike 1 - racial slur 7/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ionic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 7:19pm

How much did you spend on that paintball kit. I would get a e-grip, because in ,speedball ,tourny would't allow the RT.

Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 7:30pm

I don't have an RT and thas the only thing i want the whole kit was 445 plus shippin its was 425 on ebay ultimatepaintball sells em . i wish i would have got the e-grip cuz i had enuf but ill get it at the local store.

On my other post no one replied so ill put it in here while someone is tuned in is HPA worth the 120 bucks for a tank?

Edited by HeadshotJester

Vote for Stewie!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 7:44pm

Ha ha. Angry newbs are amusing.

And I get what you are saying now. Really the best way to improve on the kit would be an E-Grip or RT; everything else seems to be in okay shape. I think HPA is a justified purchase; just spend the money and get at LEAST a 68/4500 CF tank. Anything less and you will run out of air rather quickly.

Oh, and get a haircut.

Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 7:46pm
Hehe i plan on the e-grip and quote "the chicks dig it" unquote

Vote for Stewie!
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 7:48pm
I dont know if my local field as N2 ive never seen one ask for it but do most fields have it or like 50 50 chance kinda thing?

Vote for Stewie!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 7:49pm

That's all that matters.

Once you get the E-Grip or RT, I advise that you not spend much more money upgrading it. Most people that spend a thousand bucks upgrading an A-5 end up regretting it. Just a heads up.

EDIT- The only way to know if your field fills HPA is to ask them. Chances are, they do fill it.

Edited by hybrid-sniper
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 7:51pm

Yea i know thas what i planned on. i love tippmanns. i would rather have this than a G7. even tho i think the ions are pretty cool as as a speedball gun i might buy one and supe it up and i really wouldnt have anywhereelse to go with equipment in my eyes.

alright sweet. and look i edited!!!!!!!!!!! i bet ur jumping for joy

i dont have enuf money for HPA but is it worth the money even if u dont care for em? im fine with my 20 oz but if its a super duper upgrade ill save for one you know what i mean? o look i editted again dont wet urself.

Edited by HeadshotJester

Vote for Stewie!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 7:56pm
Once you get an E-Grip, I highly recommend you buy HPA. The high ROF from the E-Grip will have problems with C02.
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 7:59pm
alright but the only thing i will use the egrip for is maybe 3 burst and full auto for my own cover when movin up so could C02 hold for like 5 sec of sustained auto?

Vote for Stewie!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 8:21pm

Yeah, but you will run into problems if you do it too much.

98CustomMan0101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98CustomMan0101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 9:59am
you cant use auto at...   any fields that i know of. Also if you get the e grip get the JCS double trig its an easy 18 bps.
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 10:28am
i dont want high bps maybe 10 is all i need i dont want a machine gun just enough for me to give myself some cover by keeping there heads down... i dont want to chop there head off-im more of a marksmen kinda guy

Vote for Stewie!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic