Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

B2K4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TippmannPro13 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannPro13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: B2K4
    Posted: 17 July 2005 at 2:38pm
Okay I will be getting a B2K4 soon. what do I need to get it set up? Like what does the gun come with?Do I need an ASA and what one should I get. what about the macro line? And how hard would this be to set up? is there instructions? Thanks for you help!

Jackal14 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - F-Bomb 10/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2005 at 3:20pm
Last time i checked you do need an asa. I personally like the Check-It Uni-Mounts, have on/offs however im not sure if it would look good on a B2K4. Other good asa's are Custom Products.

Some places sell the gun with a macro line others dont. If it doesnt come with one they are pretty cheap at 15/16$ for a kit. Usually the macro lines dont come with directs, but its self-explanitory. Cut the tube (make sure its a clean or clean as possible) and then stick it into the macro fittings. Gas the gun up and ur good to shot.

Kevin

Edited by Jackal14
-Tippmann 98 Custom
   14" J&J Ceramic
   Palmer Stab (Female-ASA)
-Tippmann 98 Custom
   12" Teardrop
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic