8 [88.89%]
1 [11.11%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
VTpaintballer View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VTpaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tippmann Forum vs A5og.net
    Posted: 16 July 2005 at 11:53am
Now i dont know if this has been talked about, but i have been posting at both forums, and i cant decide which one i like more... so i decided to see how you guys rate the 2 forums and see which one you like better. Now i know this wont be too accurate on which forum is better, because this is on the tippmann forum, so i suppose that more votes will be for the tippmann forum. And also i do consider that tippmann is an all-over forum, its about all of tippmanns markers, but forum and information wise, and forum in general, forumers on forum, and knowledge and behavior of them. which one is at the top??

Edited by VTpaintballer
Mag-a-Man View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 Derogatory Sexual Slur 9/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mag-a-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 12:02pm
never been on a5og.com but i know i don't really like tippmannowners.com way to many topics. so my vote goes for here.
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 12:12pm
tippmann
Heres To You View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 12:14pm
I like Model98.net, but still here the most.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 12:14pm

i say Tippmann

Mag-a-Man View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 Derogatory Sexual Slur 9/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mag-a-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by Heres To You Heres To You wrote:

I like Model98.net, but still here the most.

To bad it's down and decided never to come back.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic