FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

If you could go back in time

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 1:55pm
Hey hey, I see nothing idiotic about murdering my parents before I was born. Because after doing it, I would just go back in time again to before I murdered my parents.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

AngelSlayer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 1:56pm
but there would be no u to go back in time to before you killed ur parents

Hey, Pate, it does feel good to be a gangster.
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 1:56pm
You don't seem quite up to speed on the effects of removing yourrself from existence.

Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 1:59pm
I know it would result in me never being born. But I think that I would still exist in that time frame. Sure it would remove me from the history books, but in essence I would still be back in whatever time I went too.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

Impulse. View Drop Down
Banned for linkage to Doll Pron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Impulse. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 2:30pm
I would go back to the 60's and 70's to just watch and live that time era. And go back to the 30's during prohibition, weed was legal.
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 2:32pm
Go back and re live my life, maybe change a few things.  Or maybe just live it the same way as I have.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 2:35pm
Id go back right before you posted this stupid thread, and turn off your computer  pwned :P
seargeantjim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seargeantjim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 2:37pm

Originally posted by redneckdeerhunt redneckdeerhunt wrote:

i would take a bunch of rifles and SAWs and stuff to the revolutionary war

Wow, I didnt think anyone thought like I did. You just left out the MRE"s, Kevlar, and camo to really surprise everyone. Maybe even bring an APC if possible.

agentwhale007. View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Flaming 9/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 2:43pm
Your mom.

Hey, nice marmot!
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by AngelSlayer AngelSlayer wrote:

but there would be no u to go back in time to before you killed ur parents
But if there was no him ot murder them, they would live, so he would live to murder them so they would die so he wouldn't be born so there'd be no him to kill them so they would live so he'd be born to kill them

OMG I just went cross eyed

lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 3:34pm
id change a few stupid things iv done
Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 3:43pm
I always wondered what life was like in the renaissance. That and Greek times, early China, Egyptian Times, you know the cool eras.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 3:51pm
Ide go back 2 years before Bill Gates did his thing. Ide get a job and save everything for two years. Then i would bankrole his company.
Blue Hopper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 5:08pm
I would bring an apc loaded with guns back to when Texas was its own country and lead texas to global domination.
Notice:
The views exspressed in this post do not represent that of the Tippmann Company or the Paintball community but solely the individual who type it.
holysmartone View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 strike- language in posted image 6/9

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holysmartone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 5:16pm

Gotta love time paradoxs.

Id go back and prevent lincoln from bieng shot.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 5:16pm
Ide make sure that North and South korea never split up. And maybe keep hiltlers parents from mating. A couple housecleaning type stuff.
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 6:53pm

Originally posted by redneckdeerhunt redneckdeerhunt wrote:

i would take a bunch of rifles and SAWs and stuff to the revolutionary war

ive had this discussion and talked about this so many times its not even funny.  Thats what id do too.  Actually, if anybody's seen every episode of family guy, where some guy invents beer in ireland and everybody gets dumb, but before that they were technilogically advanced.....yeah, id take beer out of ireland...and baileys

cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by shocker sucks shocker sucks wrote:

Originally posted by cdacda13 cdacda13 wrote:

I would go back to when I was conceved. I would run into my parents room and slap my dad on the ass, and run around screaming, Im your son from the future. Then slap him again. And scream some more, Im your son.

Wow...congratulations for being only the millionth person to quote a dane cook skit...I give you serious props

Sweet, what do I win??
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 7:30pm
I would....help out nepolean in his conquests....

Join any paintball team that is pro now back when they were just coming out of the woods.

And finally.....go on a one night stand with as many forumers moms as I could on the nights that they were concived.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 7:31pm
So when someone says your not my daddy, you can just say "I just might be!"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic