Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how did you find the forum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
redneckdeerhunt View Drop Down

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneckdeerhunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how did you find the forum
    Posted: 16 July 2005 at 1:58am
how did yall find the forum me i was just looking around on the website and i found it but i wanna know how yall found it
i love to hunt and lite things on fire

98 custom
smartparts progressive
double trigger
lapco bishot
pen spring mod
20 oz
rocket cock
dye invision mask
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 2:00am
I found it about 5 years ago when I decided to see if there even was a Tippmann.com.

I will admit that I first came to the forum as a troll.

Edited by Homer J
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 2:01am
I forget.

stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 2:01am
I was looking for a Flatline, then decided to check out the site. Now I'm hooked.
Civeta Dei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Civeta Dei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 2:02am
I was first getting into paintball and was looking at an A-5 so I came here to look around and that's it.  Never got the A-5 though...Angel Speed 04 instead =D.
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 2:03am
I was totally baffled on HPA and regulators, so I came here and asked some silly questions. The people that responded were cool (I forget who), so I stayed.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 2:03am
To satisfy my addiction I gained from renting pump guns, I decided to buy a 98 custom. I got a mask, tank and gun, then came to this site to learn as much as I could. Then I found the forum and asked which barrel I should buy. I talked to renegadegopher I beleive.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 2:04am
I walked into sports athority and asked the guy about Paintball and wanted to know what gun would be best to start with. He pulls out a tippmann 98. So im like tippmann huh. Its all good so i go and pitch the idea to my mom and she says no, so i went to the Websight and saw there was a forum so i looked around a bit off and on again for about 2 years, then in 02 i signed up and replied to a thread that i think OS started.
lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 2:48am
i wanted to be a sniper and have a grenade launcher when i came now im a speedballer
redneckdeerhunt View Drop Down

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneckdeerhunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 2:50am
hahaha yeah this place turned me into a speedballer
i love to hunt and lite things on fire

98 custom
smartparts progressive
double trigger
lapco bishot
pen spring mod
20 oz
rocket cock
dye invision mask
Kpoofs View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
strike1, filter dodge 8-7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kpoofs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 2:55am
I was looking around on the site, and woolah.
I Have a B2K and a 98c.
pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 3:15am
Something was wrong with my 98c, so i stumbled upon this place for help.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 3:16am
I wanted a stock and scope for my A-5.

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 3:24am
I bought a Tippmann, and saw there website in there owners manual, and I had a problem and wonderd if "Tippmann" themselves did it, but was very wrong, then read Hades... well... "Stuff"  and I couldn't get enough of it. <still can't to this day>
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 3:38am
Well, Thanks. Glad to see the effort is worth it to someone.

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 3:41am
We I went to my first Tippmann world challenge. Me and my friend Dan went campsite hopping and wound up at the OMHW site. We went and watched DVD's with Nickman, Patrick, and Henry. I think Bandana was there too.
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 7:47am
i was getting into paintball
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 9:06am

i got my 98custom for my birthday and on the side of the box it said that they had a site. I decided to come check i out and have been here since.

Edited by pbdude985
Killgore View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Mr. Patience

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Killgore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 9:09am
4 years ago 10 friends of mine would play 2-3 times a year. Rented our gear and guns. Which we found to get very expensive. So we decided to buy a field pack. It had 20 C-98's, masks, hoppers, tanks ect... I wanted to learn more about my marker and came here found the forum and posted. Been around ever since.
Funky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Pants? I dont need no stinking pants.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Funky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 9:47am
Mature
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain mature sexual themes, more intense violence and/or strong language.

"Don't you hate pants?"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic