FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how did you find the forum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
pimptastik View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Forum Wearer of Stupid Clothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 9:53am
just dropped in. cause i had a 98
<no ginormous sigs please>
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 10:05am
Because i was looking for some stuff to slap on my Model 98 (old school) and got hooked,...
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 10:12am
I stopped at the gas station to ask for direcrtions to get my wife to stop naggin me.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 10:42am
I wanted to know why my gun was sputtering. I asked in the wrong place, got semi flamed, and left. Then I came back after joining IOG and PBN, and was like i'll just stay to annoy and flame people.
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 11:07am
I came to tippmann.com to see what upgrades I need. Saw the players section, OMG I must check it out. I saw the forum button, OMG, A place to ask questions. Screw reading all these topics, Ill sign up and make a post.

I believe my first post was, "pimp my 98c"
Enos Skank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Skank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 11:11am
Well, I do live a block away from Tippmann....
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 11:52am
Well, I played paintball 3 months before I joined and got hooked, so I came here even before I got my own gun.

Enos Spank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Spank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 1:08pm
I bought a 98C and took it apart the second I got it.....I think that explains why I came here.
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 1:26pm
Two of my friends had just gotten Tippmann's for christmas. I was interested in upgrading from my Brass Eagle. So I visited Tippmann.com and looked around. I stumbeled upon here and joined. Made three posts and never came back again for several months.

I never really started to come here regularly untill November.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

^Pirate^ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ^Pirate^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

I bought a Tippmann, and saw there website in there owners manual, and I had a problem and wonderd if "Tippmann" themselves did it, but was very wrong, then read Hades... well... "Stuff"  and I couldn't get enough of it. <still can't to this day>

It aint about black or white
becuz we human
I hope we see the light before it's ruined
My ghetto gospel
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 2:11pm

Originally posted by redneckdeerhunt redneckdeerhunt wrote:

how did yall find the forum me i was just looking around on the website and i found it but i wanna know how yall found it

same

Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
Liquid3 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Bigots & Bibles ROCK MY WORLD!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liquid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 2:30pm
The website was in the manual and on the box of my 98C. So, here I am wasting what little of my pathetic life I have left. lol
Dye Playa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested- Reposted Inapropiate Link.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dye Playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2005 at 1:36am
honestly, the guys on the DYE matrix forums make fun of this forum so i decided to come check it out. its not so bad after all.. lol
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2005 at 2:25am

Originally posted by Dye Playa Dye Playa wrote:

honestly, the guys on the DYE matrix forums make fun of this forum so i decided to come check it out. its not so bad after all.. lol

Yes, I read what they said. The Dye community in general seems pretty pompous.

Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2005 at 3:25am
My gun was acting up, posted for help in Maintenance, figured out the problem and started posting a little.  Went off for about 3 months and came back and became hooked.

Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
GhettoSmurf View Drop Down
Thou shall not pretend to break the law.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GhettoSmurf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2005 at 4:01am

kpoofs made me back when he was jonner

edit* you go tell the dyematrix forum we make fun of them here too.

YOu guys suck!!

imma go get get guested from there

edit*

well i did it, i wonder how long it will take for them to guest me

go find it yourself

Edited by GhettoSmurf
Dan Long
Spyder Electra DX
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic