Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alexisonfire

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ejp414 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ejp414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 3:24am
I don't know. I don't really have much of a problem with music being so full of variety rather being the same stuff over and over again. People need to get over the fact that others have differing opinions and preferences from their own, especially you two, Skillet and Funky.

Screaming is great if used tastefully, as is every musical device.

rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 6:50am

Originally posted by Ejp414 Ejp414 wrote:

I don't know. I don't really have much of a problem with music being so full of variety rather being the same stuff over and over again. People need to get over the fact that others have differing opinions and preferences from their own, especially you two, Skillet and Funky.

Screaming is great if used tastefully, as is every musical device.

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 2:18pm
funny, i thought it would be something to the extent of your name being alex and that you were on fire because of a winning streak or something.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic