FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stupidest Thing You Have Done

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 1:25am
I got one for you.. I was playin around with this 67 bugg drifting it in the ice. Well, long story short, i didnt dump the clutch right like i wanted, the tires caught and we did a whole lot of roles onto the frozen pond. You know how they are rounded? That thing was squared off.
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 1:59am
My cousin tried out that recipe for homemade smoke bombs and was too impatient not to have the heat on the second highest setting. Right as I was about to suggest that he turn the heat down, the whole thing ignited and shot fire, smoke, and ash like a volcano. I was standing next to it and got a few minor flash burns. The whole house filled with black smoke. Everything around it got charred, including the wall by the stove. I thought the whole house, or at least the kitchen, would be gone. It took about two hours to clear all the smoke out of the house.

Edited by Homer J
redneckdeerhunt View Drop Down

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneckdeerhunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 2:09am
one time i was shooting my 243 and i dropped it and it shot my truck. That sucked
i love to hunt and lite things on fire

98 custom
smartparts progressive
double trigger
lapco bishot
pen spring mod
20 oz
rocket cock
dye invision mask
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 2:11am

Well, off the top of my head, ten years ago or so I ran my trike into the curb, fell off, and split my cheek open.

stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 2:29am
I stabbed myself in the balls with a pocket knife opening a box at work....ouch. I don't if that counts as stupid, but it hurt like crazy.
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 2:29am
Originally posted by stratoaxe stratoaxe wrote:

I stabbed myself in the balls with a pocket knife opening a box at work....ouch. I don't if that counts as stupid, but it hurt like crazy.

Think god is trying to tell you something?

DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 2:38am
Originally posted by stratoaxe stratoaxe wrote:

I climbed up on a stack of fast orange and i was moving the individual boxes, ide pick one up, put it on my lap and scoot it over me and place it in the shopping cart. Well, one of them got me just right.. It hurt a lot.

Did you bleed?
paint ME ! ! View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Stickying crap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paint ME ! ! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2005 at 4:14pm
    me my most retarded thing i did that was legal was accidentaly mess with a blind kid at school by messing with his cd player and all he did was start screamung there here for me save yourself oh did i mention he was retarded  
PAINT THIS !!!
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2005 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by paint ME ! ! paint ME ! ! wrote:

me my most retarded thing i did that was legal was accidentaly mess with a blind kid at school by messing with his cd player and all he did was start screamung there here for me save yourself oh did i mention he was retarded  

It's good to know you pick on people who cant fight back.

Edited by Hitman
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

Dom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2005 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by redneckdeerhunt redneckdeerhunt wrote:

one time i was shooting my 243 and i dropped it and it shot my truck. That sucked

Every post you make you seem like more and more of a redneck... Are you being serious when you say this stuff, because I thought the only people that were like you are in movies...

I know your screen name has redneck in it, but it seems like an act.
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2005 at 4:54pm

My friends and I drove 40 minutes or more to a park to go swimming only to get kicked out 30 min later for climbing the water falls.

I walked/ran/rode a bike 3 miles to dunkin donuts 3 nights in a row for no apparent reason.

Made pancakes at 12 am.

My friend filled my shirt with sand and tossed it in a lake. It never came back up.

We pulled pranks on each other involving food.

And this was all in the past 5 days.

TippmannPro13 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannPro13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2005 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by VisionIMP VisionIMP wrote:

My friends and I drove 40 minutes or more to a park to go swimming only to get kicked out 30 min later for climbing the water falls.

I walked/ran/rode a bike 3 miles to dunkin donuts 3 nights in a row for no apparent reason.

Made pancakes at 12 am.

My friend filled my shirt with sand and tossed it in a lake. It never came back up.

Wow, what a bad boy.

oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2005 at 5:13pm
I poked myself in the eye one time.
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2005 at 6:07pm

Originally posted by paint ME ! ! paint ME ! ! wrote:

you deserve to be shot, not even kidding.  My friends sister is mentally retarded and she goes to the special olympics and has 3 gold medals and 2 silver medals. What you did was very uncool

As for me....heres the story ive told a few times.  More of an accident but still stupid.  I first got my rt and was gonna take out the co2 after an hour or two of playing for a lunch break.  I put the gun bewteen my legs and the trigger got caught on my pants and pulled right into the sweet spot.  The place where you cock the gun (hammer?)  slammed in to my balls about twenty times before i dropped the gun. 

stupid thing number two.  Me and a few friends were playing this thing called the car game.  Its just a stupid game where these cars come across this little bridge leading up to our neighborhood at about 50 mph.  Well in our game you gotta make it across the street and get hidden so the people dont see you.  Well little did we know a construction crew dug little holes in the ground just big enough for your feet to fall through.  In mid run we fell in got up and ran, we knew we had been seen but didnt know by what.  So we kept running.  Red and blue lights could be seen from behind us.  A cry of the s word was heard as we ran, crawled under the fence into our marina and ran for dear life all the way to the end of the marina and into our neihborhood woods.  Oh and the cop found us...long night of being explained do not run.

^Pirate^ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ^Pirate^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2005 at 6:11pm
I have two things that are tied,

First, I DIDN'T take a pregame dump...

Second, I was taking a poo, and there was a hole in the wall from where the towel rack used to be, and I got my pinky stuck in it.

Third, I got kicked out ofWAL*MART, for singing over the intercom.

Fourth, I haven't been caught yet.

It aint about black or white
becuz we human
I hope we see the light before it's ruined
My ghetto gospel
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 2:18am
Originally posted by TippmannPro13 TippmannPro13 wrote:

Originally posted by VisionIMP VisionIMP wrote:

Made pancakes at 12 am.

Wow, what a bad boy.

its not necessarily bad, just really funny, pointless, and stupid. But you would probably have to understand my town and the surrounding towns. Everything there is to do, my friends and i have done already numerous times.

PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 2:49am
I spent a few hours making a purse out of postal stickers tonight

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 8:37am
Fought back when attacked on a forum...

Murdock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murdock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 8:50am

OMG a few things jump to mind.

In AZ, my best friend and I killed a bunch of endangered species, not going to say what because the statute of limitations dosen't expire on it for another two years, and a news team went out and made a whole half hour news story about it. Got the news report of it on tape.

Got in 2 high speed chases, first one I crashed and took off on foot, made a big circle back and got back in my car and took off. Second one I had 2 friends in my car and took off at night, killing the headlights and hopped a busy highway almost getting T-Boned. We had some pot and a litre of homemade moonshine with us and I didnt have a drivers license, lost the swine for a moment enough to let my friends and the "merchandise" out and took off again, then whipped in a sideroad and took off on foot.

Threw a marble at a teacher and smacked him in the eyeball with it as he was looking at me and scolding me for throwing things at kids.

Tried to impress a chick once at my first job, was going to run and jump on the counter of my station and slide up to her, instead I jumped up and landed on my right nut and slid a ways before falling off the counter in SEVERE pain.

Threw a live animal from a schoolbus window into a cab of a truck that drove by in the opposite direction, hit the driver in the chest and he lost control then whipped around and followed the bus til it stopped and screamed at the driver til she got the cops out there.

Many more, just some of my favs

PFC Murdock 307th FSC 1st BDE 82nd Airborne Division

HOOOOOOOOAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 9:13am
You sound like a winner...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic