FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stupidest Thing You Have Done

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 10:29am
Originally posted by TippmannPro13 TippmannPro13 wrote:

Originally posted by VisionIMP VisionIMP wrote:

My friends and I drove 40 minutes or more to a park to go swimming only to get kicked out 30 min later for climbing the water falls.

I walked/ran/rode a bike 3 miles to dunkin donuts 3 nights in a row for no apparent reason.

Made pancakes at 12 am.

My friend filled my shirt with sand and tossed it in a lake. It never came back up.

We pulled pranks on each other involving food.

And this was all in the past 5 days.

Wow, what a bad boy.

(a) those arn't really stupid
(b) you must be living a crazy life

Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
Murdock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murdock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 11:42am

They might have not been the brightest things to do but they sure were hella-fun. My life is one big friggin adrenaline rush.

Edited by Murdock
PFC Murdock 307th FSC 1st BDE 82nd Airborne Division

HOOOOOOOOAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry it’s Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 12:25pm

I like Murdocks stories best  Those are awesome.  And the one about the RT with sweet spot.

Mine would have to be... throwing a PVC pipe at my cousins face and hitting him right between the eyes... he still has the scar from it.

VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by TruePaintballer TruePaintballer wrote:

My friends and I drove 40 minutes or more to a park to go swimming only to get kicked out 30 min later for climbing the water falls.

I walked/ran/rode a bike 3 miles to dunkin donuts 3 nights in a row for no apparent reason.

Made pancakes at 12 am.

My friend filled my shirt with sand and tossed it in a lake. It never came back up.

Wow, what a bad boy.

I cant tell if youre being saracastic or not but whatever. The first one was stupid because there was a sign that said no climbing the falls possible 75 dollar fine.

Klaus View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Filterdodge - 7/21

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 1:17pm

Christmas

Amish Christmas Lights

Real Tree, Real Candles, Real Stupid

bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Hitman Hitman wrote:

Originally posted by stratoaxe stratoaxe wrote:

Originally posted by the_blade the_blade wrote:

Ughhh got my finger stuck in the
top of my old 16 inch thunder pig barrel................ I ended up
having to hack saw it off cuz hot water or butter didnt work..

Finger or barrel?

Finger or penis?

For me, I threw rocks at this ugly girl. I only regret it because I hit a car.

my expirience is fat girls always have hot friends. hence, i'm not mean to fat girls unless they smell too bad to have friends
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 4:53pm

Originally posted by TruePaintballer TruePaintballer wrote:

Made pancakes at 12 am.

Wow, what a bad boy.

I cant tell if youre being saracastic or not but whatever. The first one was stupid because there was a sign that said no climbing the falls possible 75 dollar fine.

what did you boys do with food? However I liked the sand thing

Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 2:27am
i got smacked in the face with honey mustard after i smacked my friend with whipped cream cheezits because he put whipped cream in the bag, yogurt in another friends shoe, ice down his shirt while he was sleeping. i think that was about it.
chubbchubb View Drop Down

Strike 2 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chubbchubb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 2:48am
this was back in my old school days of paintball.  it was when i was still using blades and 12 grams.  we had bunch of 12 grams left over and decided to pop the seal really quick and places on our body and see how much it would hurt. i was the bright one to pop the seal and instantly place it on my tongue.  it hurt so bad i didn't realice that it had stuck to my tongue.  we tried every thing to get it off untill my cousin just yanked it off. now i have a hole in my tongue this size of a dime and about a millemeter deep.  i play with it with my tteeth when i am bored.  So dont try this one at home kids.
madpaintballer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madpaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 3:25am
Well I have a few but 2 of them stand out the most at the moment.

First one was a few years ago at a friends house. Truth or dare (oh yea) I was dared to eat a mouthful of yellow mustard. Not wanting to be the first person to quit I tried it. After the first swallow I started throwing up (go figure). After that I was sick for a couple hours throwing up.

Second one was at a lake I used to go to. It has some slides and dives and such. Well, seeing as how Im decent at doing flips and there were some people there I wanted to impress I decided to try a front flip off the 30 foot dive. Well It wasnt too bad but I ended up landing on my side/back.. had a nice bruise there for a few days.
"Killing is my business...and business is good."
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 9:00am
Originally posted by Predatorr Predatorr wrote:

Originally posted by paint ME ! ! paint ME ! ! wrote:

me my most retarded thing i did that was legal was accidentaly mess with a blind kid at school by messing with his cd player and all he did was start screamung there here for me save yourself oh did i mention he was retarded  

you deserve to be shot, not even kidding.  My friends sister is mentally retarded and she goes to the special olympics and has 3 gold medals and 2 silver medals. What you did was very uncool

As for me....heres the story ive told a few times.  More of an accident but still stupid.  I first got my rt and was gonna take out the co2 after an hour or two of playing for a lunch break.  I put the gun bewteen my legs and the trigger got caught on my pants and pulled right into the sweet spot.  The place where you cock the gun (hammer?)  slammed in to my balls about twenty times before i dropped the gun. 

stupid thing number two.  Me and a few friends were playing this thing called the car game.  Its just a stupid game where these cars come across this little bridge leading up to our neighborhood at about 50 mph.  Well in our game you gotta make it across the street and get hidden so the people dont see you.  Well little did we know a construction crew dug little holes in the ground just big enough for your feet to fall through.  In mid run we fell in got up and ran, we knew we had been seen but didnt know by what.  So we kept running.  Red and blue lights could be seen from behind us.  A cry of the s word was heard as we ran, crawled under the fence into our marina and ran for dear life all the way to the end of the marina and into our neihborhood woods.  Oh and the cop found us...long night of being explained do not run.

so...it's illegal to cross bridges on foot in your area? and the construction workers don't mark their work so people like you don't fall in?sounds like a story.

Edited by bluemunky42
the_blade View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<esser is more

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_blade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 11:59am
Murdock and Paint me both deaserve a darwin award.
95 base neon 3.0 cai, knifedged crankshaft 60 mill throttle body,14 crane cam crane springs/retainers eagle rods port matched/ polished intake p&p head shaved .015 phantom grip diff dohc exuast
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 12:17pm
*waits for lawless*
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic