FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best bible verse...ever

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 1:12am
Sure just type in a verse in google.
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 1:14am
I don't know any.

Civeta Dei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Civeta Dei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 1:17am
http://www.biblegateway.com/
http://www.bible.com/

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 1:19am
Who would've thought...

thanks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Civeta Dei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 1:19am

Edited by Civeta Dei
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 1:20am
Haha there are 24 english versions...I'm in for a long summer...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Civeta Dei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 1:21am
I didn't bother to look through the sites much, just pasted the first two results from google.

Edited by Civeta Dei
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 1:54am
Originally posted by Frozen Balls Frozen Balls wrote:

Haha there are 24 english versions...I'm in for a long summer...

There's a Klingon version somewhere as well.
agentwhale007. View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Flaming 9/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 10:56am

Acts 1:18

1:18 Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out.

Hey, nice marmot!
BlackDeath7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackDeath7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 11:04am
Originally posted by agentwhale007. agentwhale007. wrote:

Acts 1:18

1:18 Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out.

Sounds fun.

Brett Favre gets sacked again.
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 11:14am
"Tress understood my self Ended but still there is shift work not to mention a if a little unintelligent plant"

oh wait, that's not from the bible, that's just written by a schizophrenic person.....that has nothing in common with the bible.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
wvrunnera5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wvrunnera5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 11:37am
About the Abraham and goat thing. I beleive that God told Abraham to sacrifice his only son. So Abraham took his son up to this moutain place and was going to do it when a goat was found in the bushes and God told him to sacrifice it instead. It was mainly a test to see if Abraham would do it or not. I'm glad to see that you guys know verses. Personally I don't kno any. And whos heard the Weird Al version of gangsters paradise or whatever its called. It's about amish people. Just saw someone post the real song and wondered if anyone heard the spoofed version.
Constipated people don't give a crap!
Klaus View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Filterdodge - 7/21

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 12:18pm

There's one in Leviticus...23 I think...That forbids banging horses

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic