Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

badass military images

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
<placeholder>

Joined: 05 February 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 4347
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Which reminds me how excited I am about visiting a friend of mine this weekend - he's a cop in Washington state.  Your neck of the woods, right, Dune?

No, I reside in the wonderfully boring midwest. I hope to move soon though.

Back to Top
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 8716
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 4:37pm

Hm.  I wonder who I was thinking of that was a Seattle police officer...

You anywhere near Wisconsin?

Back to Top
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
<placeholder>

Joined: 05 February 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 4347
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 4:37pm
Ohio.
Back to Top
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 8716
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 4:38pm
So you give hway all his speeding tickets?  Heh...
Back to Top
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
<placeholder>

Joined: 05 February 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 4347
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 4:39pm

Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

So you give hway all his speeding tickets?  Heh...

He should try to get one in every county, get out and see the state.

Back to Top
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 8716
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 4:40pm
lol...
Back to Top
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Joined: 28 January 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3795
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 5:34pm

Originally posted by holysmartone holysmartone wrote:


Metal storm. 1,000,000 rounds per minute.
Its only labled as 10,000 RPM on the weapon, but its capable of 1 million.
We need to send a few of those over to Iraq, thatd stop some terrorists.

i saw that on the history channel.  It makes a sound like a million bees buzzing at once.  It uses and electric pulse to send out the bullets, so theres no need for the casing or soemthing like that and they're stacked up right ontop of each other (the bullets)

Back to Top
Pate View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Ladyboy

Joined: 03 March 2004
Location: Poland
Status: Offline
Points: 1653
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by Rambino Rambino wrote:

Did we ever confirm which one is Shorty?


If hes in the white then post n00dz

It feels good to be a gangster
Back to Top
mysteriousone View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 11 June 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 594
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysteriousone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by Predatorr Predatorr wrote:

Originally posted by Telemachus Telemachus wrote:

Originally posted by bluemunky42 bluemunky42 wrote:

the confederate flag is way cooler looking than our current one. however i'm not sure it would look so good with 50 stars.

I find the confederate flag to be very disrespectfull, full of hate, and treason.

coming from alabama, i know what the flag is really about.  People tend to think that the flag is about hating black people and wanting slavery etc.  Wrong.  I see just as many black people as white people with the confederate flag on their pole.  Not to mention my next door neighbor was extremely opposed to slavery and had the confederate flag on this favorite hat.  Now to the real meaning.  Ask any southerner, an real southerner and he or she will tell you that the flag stands for strength, bravery, and honor.  Now when people say that the flag stands for treason and not devoting yourself to a good cause, i have this to say to them.  In japan, ronin are masterless samurai who would rather die than pledge alleigance to another lord.  It's all about honoring your leader.  These confederates were honoring their leader and stuff. True, some were only in it for the slavery and stuff but the bulk of the people just followed their leader. 

Also as we all know, war is about the haves and the have nots.  The Civil war was no different.  The confederates did not have the technology for machines and all that hoo ha like the yankees.  The union had machinery and the like so there was no need for slavery.  All this cosidered, the confederates didnt want machinery.  So what im saying is rather than being opinionated and biased, know your facts before interpereting a flag.

AMEN, that was very well said



Edited by mysteriousone
"Where is your beer tonight? I hope its a heineken."
Jesus is my savior
Back to Top
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Joined: 28 January 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3795
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 5:49pm
gracias , but i gotta give credit to Ejp for a well said add on as well

Edited by Predatorr
Back to Top
Psyrecx View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Follows in HondaXR’s footsteps...

Joined: 14 April 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 860
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psyrecx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 6:01pm

Originally posted by holysmartone holysmartone wrote:


Metal storm. 1,000,000 rounds per minute.
Its only labled as 10,000 RPM on the weapon, but its capable of 1 million.
We need to send a few of those over to Iraq, thatd stop some terrorists.

Did you see the 1mill RPS pistol?


This sig is brought to you by Psyrecx, thanks to D-Town Balla.
Back to Top
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Joined: 28 January 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3795
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 6:18pm

i havent, pic?

Back to Top
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Joined: 14 June 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 5865
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by Predatorr Predatorr wrote:

coming from alabama, i know what the flag is really about.  People tend to think that the flag is about hating black people and wanting slavery etc.  Wrong.  I see just as many black people as white people with the confederate flag on their pole.  Not to mention my next door neighbor was extremely opposed to slavery and had the confederate flag on this favorite hat.  Now to the real meaning.  Ask any southerner, an real southerner and he or she will tell you that the flag stands for strength, bravery, and honor.  Now when people say that the flag stands for treason and not devoting yourself to a good cause,
i have this to say to them. 
What are you talking about?
In japan, ronin are masterless samurai who would rather die than pledge alleigance to another lord.  It's all about honoring your leader.  These confederates were honoring their leader and stuff. True, some were only in it for the slavery and stuff but the bulk of the people just followed their leader.

Ronin were disgraced samurai who had no choice but to wander alone or in small bands.

Also as we all know, war is about the haves and the have nots.  The Civil war was no different.  The confederates did not have the technology for machines and all that hoo ha like the yankees.  The union had machinery and the like so there was no need for slavery.  All this cosidered, the confederates didnt want machinery.  So what im saying is rather than being opinionated and biased, know your facts before interpereting a flag.

The south missed the boat on industry. While the north was industrializing, the wealthy of the south were pouring all of their profit back into plantations, cotton, and slavery. As time wore on, other parts of the world began to break the south's hold on the cotton market. This began to cripple the souths economy, while the north continued to flourish through textile mills and the like.

Any lack of technology on the confederacys part was caused by their leaders short sightedness.

"Cotton is king. No power on earth dares make war on our cotton."

Paraphrased, as I forget who said it.






Back to Top
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Joined: 28 January 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3795
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 6:55pm
touche frozen, touche
Back to Top
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Joined: 14 June 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 5865
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 7:00pm
If history had any money in it at all, I would be a happy person.

Back to Top
agentwhale007. View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 2 - Flaming 9/12

Joined: 13 December 2003
Status: Offline
Points: 1178
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by mysteriousone mysteriousone wrote:

Originally posted by Predatorr Predatorr wrote:

Originally posted by Telemachus Telemachus wrote:

Originally posted by bluemunky42 bluemunky42 wrote:

the confederate flag is way cooler looking than our current one. however i'm not sure it would look so good with 50 stars.

I find the confederate flag to be very disrespectfull, full of hate, and treason.

coming from alabama, i know what the flag is really about.  People tend to think that the flag is about hating black people and wanting slavery etc.  Wrong.  I see just as many black people as white people with the confederate flag on their pole.  Not to mention my next door neighbor was extremely opposed to slavery and had the confederate flag on this favorite hat.  Now to the real meaning.  Ask any southerner, an real southerner and he or she will tell you that the flag stands for strength, bravery, and honor.  Now when people say that the flag stands for treason and not devoting yourself to a good cause, i have this to say to them.  In japan, ronin are masterless samurai who would rather die than pledge alleigance to another lord.  It's all about honoring your leader.  These confederates were honoring their leader and stuff. True, some were only in it for the slavery and stuff but the bulk of the people just followed their leader. 

Also as we all know, war is about the haves and the have nots.  The Civil war was no different.  The confederates did not have the technology for machines and all that hoo ha like the yankees.  The union had machinery and the like so there was no need for slavery.  All this cosidered, the confederates didnt want machinery.  So what im saying is rather than being opinionated and biased, know your facts before interpereting a flag.

AMEN, that was very well said

Excuses excuses...

Burn the stars and bars.


Hey, nice marmot!
Back to Top
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Joined: 28 January 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3795
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 7:29pm
excuses for what?
Back to Top
agentwhale007. View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 2 - Flaming 9/12

Joined: 13 December 2003
Status: Offline
Points: 1178
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 7:42pm
The fact your treasonous army lost so you feel the need to keep it around and fly it everywhere. It stands for hate, dont deny it.

Hey, nice marmot!
Back to Top
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Joined: 28 January 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3795
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 8:00pm
I dont care if the army lost. They lost for a few reasons, because they weren't well equipped and weren't trained, and werent well commanded.  I never said i wanted to fly the flag everywhere either.  I have my flag where i have it and thats all that there is to it.  Just because you interpret the confederate flag as a beacon of hate to the rest of the world, dont assume that i too have that flag becuase of hatred.  I have the flag because i think it stands for power and whatnot, also cause it looks cool.  Now dont come in here butt raping me about the flag.  So far you haven't made an intelligent argument yet.  All you've said is burn the stars and bars, and excuses excuses.  I have yet to see a post that puts some reason behind your bigotry.

Edited by Predatorr
Back to Top
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
<placeholder>

Joined: 05 February 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 4347
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 8:02pm
The Nazi flag represents power, honor (they think that), and all that jazz. Should former Nazi Party members be able to hang their flags in their cars, or on government buildings?
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.172 seconds.