Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

badass military images

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 12:50am

Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 10:47am

Originally posted by ShortyBP ShortyBP wrote:

I say Repubicans AND Democrats suck. I'm not down with either of the big boy clubs.

Wise words.

Unfortunately, that leaves us with Ralph Nader or Aryan Nation.  They're no walk in the park either.

We need better politicians.  Calling better politicians...

And my apologies for participating in the hijack of this otherwise fine thread.  Back on point:

fireperson97012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fireperson97012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 3:20pm
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 4:06pm

Kapowie
Impulse. View Drop Down
Banned for linkage to Doll Pron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Impulse. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 4:37pm
What  would france be,without U.S.
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 4:52pm
That picture is quite amazing... when you are scrolling down the page and you see the tip of the Eiffel tower, you don't know what to expect when you get to the bottom... nice find.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 5:03pm

The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
ionic View Drop Down
Strike 1 - racial slur 7/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ionic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 7:55pm
ShortyBP View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

A G F Y

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortyBP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 11:11pm
Culled from 8 pages to 3.
Why? Because I can.

Hopefully, all remaining posts are on-topic up to this point, and only have pictures. Some will still have off-topic quotes in the message bodies, but I didn't want to go thru and edit individual posts.

I must apologize to Ricos Revenge on the deletion of the A-10/P-51 pics, if you could repost them, that'd be great. Upon viewing at home, the pictures didn't show... so I yanked the post thinking it was off-topic. Didn't realize til afterwards what was supposed to be there.
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 11:14pm

Good god, Three .50 berrets and 3 m24's... I'd hate to be at the recieving end of that.
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 11:20pm

eMike View Drop Down
Guested for not playing nice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 11:24pm
Your moms bedroom.

Like everyother thing in the world.
[IMG]http://www.adiumxtras.com/images/pictures/climber_ducky_dock_icons_19971512_img_1809.jpg">
ionic View Drop Down
Strike 1 - racial slur 7/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ionic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 11:29pm

Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 11:32pm

Just thought I'd keep em comming...

Edited by Glassjaw
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 12:49am
Here:

ShortyBP View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

A G F Y

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortyBP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 9:31am
Originally posted by agentwhale007. agentwhale007. wrote:

agentwhale (and others)... if you feel the need to post a picture of someone burning the stars and stripes, feel free to do so in a NEW thread. I fail to see the significance of this image on a thread dedicated to military images. I *might* see some significance if it were a thread dedicated to "War". Images like these will continue to be deleted from this thread, and if some continue to be persistant in putting it up... they'll find their account gone in the morning. I don't give "strikes".
Not saying you can't post a picture of someone burning the flag. Just saying you can't post it here.
Thanks.
Killgore View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Mr. Patience

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Killgore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 10:00am
The British military have some amazing kit! The guy with the lense covers over his night vision goggles is using "The Force" to spot his target. :)

Edited by Killgore
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 10:53am
Originally posted by Killgore Killgore wrote:

The British military have some amazing kit! The guy with the lense covers over his night vision goggles is using "The Force" to spot his target. :)
Thats what I was talkling about, they are using out Land Warrior system. Google it

Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 11:00am

We had a nice thread about flagburning a little while ago.  I'm sure we could continue that discussion if needed, or just start another one.

What the hey - I'll just go bump it now.

ShortyBP View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

A G F Y

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortyBP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 11:10am
AgentWhale... I know I left it in the quote. Since I deleted all other references, I didn't want my warning to simply appear out of nowhere in case anyone else decided to come in and post something similar.

Bumping the old thread or creating a new one is fine by me. Despite my distaste for the subject matter.

Thanks

Sorry for the repeated axing of your posts too... but again, trying to keep this one thread on-subject.

Edited by ShortyBP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic